Once again Trump makes the right decision. Transgender cannot serve in military

Transanimals, is that the next class, that liberals will champion?

• Yes, if someone identifies as an animal, then he/she/it should be an animal. Look at Bill Clinton

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, Insane people need to be put away, before they hurt themselves or someone else.

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
Military is NOT a circus for "progressive" thought.

Nobody is saying it is a circus but you and you’re using that little piece of bullshit as an excuse to discriminate. The military’s makeup reflects America’s so why would you be against American’s serving their country?
It does not reflect America, it reflects HEALTHY America.

LGBT's aren’t part and parcel of a "healthy America?"
No. They are sick freaks.

If they were sick, the military wouldn’t take them.

And yet......

:)
Wrong. The military will do whatever the C in C tells it to do. When he is a dueche bag social engineer, that includes admitting sick freaks into the service.

You mean like Bradley Edward Manning?

The purpose of the military is to break things and kill people. In assessing whether something is good or bad for the military depends on only one thing, does it make the military more lethal? Adding people with sexual disorders does not make the military more deadly, instead, it disrupts morale. That is not beneficial to the military.
It will also cost $25 billion over 10 years for their sex change operations. That alone is sufficient cause to keep them out of the military.

Libs are willing to spend that on freaks, but to use that money for all Americans like building a wall? Forget about it.

Those freaks are willing to sacrifice for their country. What have you done?
Actually, they just want the military to pay for their educations.

Well. It’s not like the military doesn’t make that part of their sells pitch in recruiting.

Have you ever served? :)
So?

Excuse me, transgenders were not allowed to serve in the military during Obama's first 7 years where's the outrage? The policy Trump is ending was only just started last year.

We were outraged until Obama reversed course.

Hey, I'm happy for trannies. Now they won't die for a needless war Trump gets us in. Let the straight white male middle class homophobes die for Trump.
Most of the time transgender soldiers aren't allowed to deploy to combat anyway...no loss...since they don't fight.
Yeah but are taking the space of someone that would. But you make an excellent point though. It's kind of like revered draft dodging.
They are there to have the military foot the bill for their sex change operation and therapy...not actually serve in the Military.

When they enlist... how can they NOT serve in the military.
Because they can't deploy during transitioning or other re assignment surgeries or therapy. They are given " extended disability leave" and kept stateside.

Nobody is saying it is a circus but you and you’re using that little piece of bullshit as an excuse to discriminate. The military’s makeup reflects America’s so why would you be against American’s serving their country?

And yet......

Wrong. The military will do whatever the C in C tells it to do. When he is a dueche bag social engineer, that includes admitting sick freaks into the service.

No I’m right. If they were sick, the military wouldn’t take them. :)

Trump executive order to ban them will likely be overturned by the courts. Trump has to show just cause for the ban and he hasn’t.

And yet......

Used to be the transgendered soldiers couldn't fly air craft or use other military machinery while on hormone therapy ( too unstable). Obama in all his loon wisdom put the cabash on that...so yeah...hormonally unbalanced weirdos were flying planes and driving tanks.

I almost lost my left arm and had five surgeries to repair it.

I still served. I still did my job between surgeries.

Having surgeries is what sick leave is for.

You have heard of sick leave haven’t you? :)

It will also cost $25 billion over 10 years for their sex change operations. That alone is sufficient cause to keep them out of the military.

Libs are willing to spend that on freaks, but to use that money for all Americans like building a wall? Forget about it.

Those freaks are willing to sacrifice for their country. What have you done?
Actually, they just want the military to pay for their educations.

Well. It’s not like the military doesn’t make that part of their sells pitch in recruiting.

Have you ever served? :)
So?

So your argument, "Actually, they just want the military to pay for their educations.”...... is crap and irrelevant. :)

Except records indicate that LGBT’s serve honorably and with distinction in our services making your argument moot.

How did you come to the conclusion they’re not healthy enough not serve?

You mean like Bradley Edward Manning?

The purpose of the military is to break things and kill people. In assessing whether something is good or bad for the military depends on only one thing, does it make the military more lethal? Adding people with sexual disorders does not make the military more deadly, instead, it disrupts morale. That is not beneficial to the military.
I heard the guy you are immitating on NPR today. Horseshit

I'd say loosing thousands of much needed soldiers makes us less lethal. You gonna take their place?

Forum List

Back