Once again Trump makes the right decision. Transgender cannot serve in military

Transanimals, is that the next class, that liberals will champion?

• Yes, if someone identifies as an animal, then he/she/it should be an animal. Look at Bill Clinton

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, Insane people need to be put away, before they hurt themselves or someone else.

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
"you're right" based on what?

Common sense. You might try it some time. :)

To think otherwise is to argue the military recruits sick people.

They don’t. That I know. :)
Yes it does. Obama forced it to. What part of that don't you get?

No. It’s doesn’t. Obama did nothing of the sort. LGBT were already serving long before Obama became president. He just allowed them to serve openly instead of hiding their orientation. He allowed these patriots to come out the closet.

Breakfast. bbl.
Patriots my butt, people go into the military to serve their country, not go in to get FREE gender identity surgery.

If they go into the military... how can they NOT serve their country? :)

Breakfast. bbl.
Because you tard, when they finally have their elective self mutilations, it takes weeks or months of recovery. How can you fucking serve when you have put yourself on the disabled list?

Wow, this repeated argument again. How do you explain homosexuals? Transgendered people are those born with a brain that does not align with their body. Why are you too stupid to get that?

You think that nature is perfect? Some people, most;y Trumpettes, are born stupid & easily duped.
You believe everything you are told by your leaders. A man cannot be a woman.
Transgender airman: ‘I would like to see them try to kick me out of my military’

CH7HBTVTOZGADHTJG3UHEYSGI4.jpg

I'll bet on him below. Oops her.

18 months in the life of Kristin Beck, the former Navy SEAL who came out as transgender https://t.co/wJq690eQ8n

DFqfl6aVYAU3YO7.jpg
One ugly bitch .
Another intellectual powerhouse weighs in. Thank you so much for you contribution to the high level of discourse that makes the USMB the great place that it is.
So you support a guy that thinks he is a dog? Should he have the right to join the army as a dog?

You can't change your chromosomes, moron. You body will always be the same sex you were born with.
Wow, this repeated argument again. How do you explain homosexuals? Transgendered people are those born with a brain that does not align with their body. Why are you too stupid to get that?

You think that nature is perfect? Some people, most;y Trumpettes, are born stupid & easily duped.
You believe everything you are told by your leaders. A man cannot be a woman.
Transgender airman: ‘I would like to see them try to kick me out of my military’

CH7HBTVTOZGADHTJG3UHEYSGI4.jpg

18 months in the life of Kristin Beck, the former Navy SEAL who came out as transgender https://t.co/wJq690eQ8n

DFqfl6aVYAU3YO7.jpg
One ugly bitch .
Who still looks like a man playing dress up.

DFqfl6aVYAU3YO7.jpg
One ugly bitch .
Another intellectual powerhouse weighs in. Thank you so much for you contribution to the high level of discourse that makes the USMB the great place that it is.
So you support a guy that thinks he is a dog? Should he have the right to join the army as a dog?
Thank you once again for your brilliant and cogent remarks. You add so much to the level and quality of discourse on a difficult and complicated subject . You are truly a treasure to the USMB!!

Last edited:
Military is NOT a circus for "progressive" thought.

Nobody is saying it is a circus but you and you’re using that little piece of bullshit as an excuse to discriminate. The military’s makeup reflects America’s so why would you be against American’s serving their country?
It does not reflect America, it reflects HEALTHY America.

LGBT's aren’t part and parcel of a "healthy America?"
Obviously a man who believes he's a woman is no healthier than a man who believes he is the President or JC (when he is not). For the safety of others, neither should be allowed to serve.
How about a man -child who believes he is the president ?

He spent 8 years in Office thanks to little boy's like you.

DFqfl6aVYAU3YO7.jpg
One ugly bitch .
Thank you once again for your brilliant and cogent remarks. You add so much to the level and quality of discourse on a difficult and complicated subject . You are truly a treasure to the USMB!!
Yes or no question, can a human being become a dog.

I'd say loosing thousands of much needed soldiers makes us less lethal. You gonna take their place?

There are more than enough ready and eager to take their place, so no it wouldn't. We have been steadily reducing the size of our military forces, so diluting its effectiveness with emotionally disturbed freaks who need time off for surgery and hormone therapy is not a smart policy.
Good luck finding replacements.

I hope they are all conservatives we can put on the frontlines

I'd say loosing thousands of much needed soldiers makes us less lethal. You gonna take their place?

There are more than enough ready and eager to take their place, so no it wouldn't. We have been steadily reducing the size of our military forces, so diluting its effectiveness with emotionally disturbed freaks who need time off for surgery and hormone therapy is not a smart policy.

Well, with the way you liberals are executing babies in or out of the womb, about 33,000 a month, it will only be Conservatives left to fight to keep this country, FREE. As it should be, as liberals for the past 8 years wanted to take complete control of the country, with your moronic blessings.

DFqfl6aVYAU3YO7.jpg
One ugly bitch .
Yes or no question. Can a moron become smart?

as i understand it the army does not accept diabetics because they are dependent on insulin and people who have had invasive surgeries in the past.

Transgenders would need hormones and other stuff IIRC and have had lots of stuff done to their bodies.

DFqfl6aVYAU3YO7.jpg
One ugly bitch .
Whether we are consciously aware of it or not, our arguments all follow a certain basic structure. They begin with one or more premises, which are facts that the argument takes for granted as the starting point. Then a principle of logic is applied in order to come to a conclusion. This structure is often illustrated symbolically with the following example:
Premise1: If A = B, Premise2: and B = C Logical connection: Then (apply principle of equivalence) Conclusion: A = C
In order for an argument to be considered valid the logical form of the argument must work – must be valid. A valid argument is one in which, if the premises are true, then the conclusion must be true also. However, if one or more premise is false then a valid logical argument may still lead to a false conclusion. A sound argument is one in which the logic is valid and the premises are true, in which case the conclusion must be true.
Logical Fallacies
If A= a Woman and
B = transmale and
C= a dog
Then neither A equals C and you argument fails

One ugly bitch .
Whether we are consciously aware of it or not, our arguments all follow a certain basic structure. They begin with one or more premises, which are facts that the argument takes for granted as the starting point. Then a principle of logic is applied in order to come to a conclusion. This structure is often illustrated symbolically with the following example:
Premise1: If A = B, Premise2: and B = C Logical connection: Then (apply principle of equivalence) Conclusion: A = C
In order for an argument to be considered valid the logical form of the argument must work – must be valid. A valid argument is one in which, if the premises are true, then the conclusion must be true also. However, if one or more premise is false then a valid logical argument may still lead to a false conclusion. A sound argument is one in which the logic is valid and the premises are true, in which case the conclusion must be true.
Logical Fallacies
If A= a Woman and
B = transmale and
C= a dog
You said one could mentally be a different sex, even though scientifically he cannot.
So why can't a man become a dog?
Simple question, yes or no. My argument is valid.

Logical Fallacies
If A= a Woman and
B = transmale and
C= a dog
You said one could mentally be a different sex, even though scientifically he cannot.

There are probably people who think they are animals out there. Lol.

Logical Fallacies
If A= a Woman and
B = transmale and
C= a dog

No.

It isn't.

:)

Common sense. You might try it some time. :)

To think otherwise is to argue the military recruits sick people.

They don’t. That I know. :)

No. It’s doesn’t. Obama did nothing of the sort. LGBT were already serving long before Obama became president. He just allowed them to serve openly instead of hiding their orientation. He allowed these patriots to come out the closet.

Breakfast. bbl.
Patriots my butt, people go into the military to serve their country, not go in to get FREE gender identity surgery.

Breakfast. bbl.
Because you tard, when they finally have their elective self mutilations, it takes weeks or months of recovery. How can you fucking serve when you have put yourself on the disabled list?

They can go on sick leave or light duty.

That's how.

Anything else I can clear up for you. :)

Trump was caught in yet another lie.
In his tweet he said, " after consulting with the generals"

Donald Trump transgender ban tweet blindsided US Joint Chiefs - CNNPolitics.com

This dope steps in his own shit every single day.
This lie will of course be ignored by his deplorable base..

It was never more than a distraction from his Russia troubles to begin with. Trump desperately wants to take the focus off the Russian investigation and he threw out a shiny bauble to distract his base and the press. He again is playing to his party's worst instincts instead of leading the country. He has made his presidency about him and not the country. Watching the republicans flail in futility trying to repeal Obamacare and pass their version of Health Care while holding all the levers of power in Washington shows the impotence and weakness of this president and the republicans agenda as a whole.

His ban on transexuals serving will be reversed if it’s at all implemented to begin with.

What a dumbass. The whole Russian collusion thing is a great big nothing burger conjured up by snowflakes who aren't willing to accept the results of the democratic process. And you accuse Trump of placing himself above the country? You douche bags put power for your filthy party above the country. Everything you do is designed to prevent Trump from doing his job and governing the country. Your pretension that you actually care about the country couldn't be more absurd.

You're all a bunch of lying two-faced douche bags who would happily flush the country down the toilet if you don't get your way.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Breakfast. bbl.

Breakfast. bbl.

They can go on sick leave or light duty.

That's how.

Anything else I can clear up for you. :)
Meanwhile someone else is performing their duties. They are a burden on the military. You obviously don't give a flying fuck about your country. You only care about getting goodies for your pet identity group.

Last edited:
One ugly bitch .
Logical Fallacies
If A= a Woman and
B = transmale and
C= a dog
False premise.

No luck is needed. The military has no problem filling the positions it has.

Logical Fallacies
If A= a Woman and
B = transmale and
C= a dog

OK I'll play your silly word game for just a little while longer. This is just several more logical fallacies

First of all I never said "one could mentally be a different sex, even though scientifically he cannot." I'm not even sure what "scientifically" is supposed to mean. If by that you mean biologically, I defiantly did not say it. What you have done here is to create a straw-man logical fallacy. You're assigning an argument to me that I did not make so that you can shoot it down. Not working pal.

In addition, I have previously documented right here the fact that there is a growing body of evidence that shows that there are underlying biological/ hormonal/ neurological and genetic factors that influence gender identity.

Obviously you didn't bother to read it but here it is again The Transgender Brain
It should also be noted that many people are not clearly 100% one gender or the other which may or may not be obvious. They are known as intersexuals and that may well be related to transsexuality

Intersex: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

The second logical fallacy stems from that fact that you're suggesting that I am being inconsistent in saying that a man can become a woman but not a dog. In effect calling me a hypocrite. This is what you're doing :

tu quoque (To kwok we )(Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy, is a logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position; it attempts to show that a criticism or objection applies equally to the person making it. This dismisses someone's point of view based on criticism of the person's inconsistency and not the position presented whereas a person's inconsistency should not discredit the position. Thus, it is a form of the ad hominem argument. To clarify, although the person being attacked might indeed be acting inconsistently or hypocritically, this does not invalidate their argument."

Lastly, this Dog thing is a red herring type of fallacy intended to distract from and derail the topic while avoiding any meaningful discussion.

If you think that you can become a dog, get your DNA tested and see how much dog you have in you. Then take some dog hormones, eat dog food, let your hair grow and try walking on all fours. This whole thing is just too fucking stupid. Get a life. For that matter get a brain

Last edited:

Forum List

Back