One Million Gun Sales for 58 Months Straight

Don't violent lefties (and nonviolent) buy guns too?
Not when Culver City bought out the Oldest continually operating Gun Shop In Southern California ( Martin B Retting Guns) and closed it up for good making retiring owners sign a pact not to use their FFL anywhere else

Not when Culver City bought out the Oldest continually operating Gun Shop In Southern California ( Martin B Retting Guns) and closed it up for good making retiring owners sign a pact not to use their FFL anywhere else
That's one store shut down. Surely there are other ones.

I agree. If DemoKKKrat voters were banned from possessing firearms, crime would drop by 95%.
Agreed but most of the violence being created with guns is because the guns are acquired illegally; in many cases, an illegal market or outright stolen. Combine that with a sub culture that glorifies gun violence (Hollywood) and it’s no wonder we have such levels of violence. What I don’t get is that the Left gets more concerned about lawful gun owners than they do unlawful gun owners. If the Left got their wish and the 2nd Amendment was eliminated, do they honestly believe gun violence with illegal guns is going to substantially decline? No. What will happen is they will give rise to an Illegal Market..

How much for the cheapest firearm?

Note: I work for a company that supports the firearms industry, and we've been hiring people for six years straight.

But tell me, what's the cheapest firearm one can purchase?
You can get a 9mm for less than $200

Nice try, fedboy.
What's a "fedboy?"
hqdefault.jpg

No, only you can afford the basics. People that have job skills are doing just fine.
Gun Guys will buy that Anaconda they always wanted ( Rather than make a truck payment or Child support payment ) The Firearms Industry is almost Recession Proof

My basics are my (Type 56 Chinese “ Spiker” AK ) ( ArmaLite AR10A2 ( B model ) ( 1961 British L1A1 SLR ) ( M16A4 Clone ( With Elcan C79 and M5 RAS )

what sort of moron list the guns they own on an internet forum?

Forum List

Back