One more reason why republicans will lose big in 2014

[

Yeah, and? We aren't 'everyone else', are we? You can shove that eurocentrism of yours up your backside.

It strikes me that if someone has already done something and worked all teh bugs out, you go with what they did.

Germany has had universal coverage- a form of private and public insurance that covers everyone - since the time of Otto von Bismarck.

looks like if it worked for you, you would move your ass their. Don't let the door hit your ass when you leave.

ONce again, we are going to fix this country, and you will thank us for it.

[quo

This country was founded with the assistance of 30,000+ of mercenaries.
Called History 101 taught in 3rd grade.
I am sure you despised the revolution against the crown monarchy of England as you strike me as the Torrie type.
You also need an elementary vocabulary lesson. Mercenaries are in armed conflict such as shooting wars.

Well, let's look at that.

The Founding Slave Rapists, who decided that all Men Are Created Equal didn't apply if you were black or red, established a society of the privilage of wealth.

We seriously would be better off had they lost.

The fact is, both sides hired mercenaries because no one was too keen on a needless war.

It strikes me that if someone has already done something and worked all teh bugs out, you go with what they did.

Germany has had universal coverage- a form of private and public insurance that covers everyone - since the time of Otto von Bismarck.

looks like if it worked for you, you would move your ass their. Don't let the door hit your ass when you leave.

THIS country did not need to be fixed, now it does. You don't like it, and think we should be more like those other countries? MOVE YOUR GOD DAMN ASS TO ONE OF THEM.

THIS country did not need to be fixed, now it does. You don't like it, and think we should be more like those other countries? MOVE YOUR GOD DAMN ASS TO ONE OF THEM.

Lowest life expectency in the INdustrialized World
Highest Infant mortality rate in the industrialized world
Highest spend per capita in the Industrialized world
62% of bankruptcies linked to medical crisis.
46 million uninsured.
25 million underinsured.

Yes, it needed to be fixed, and if you guys weren't so busy sucking Koch, you'd realize it needed to be fixed.

46 million uninsured.
25 million underinsured.

Yes, it needed to be fixed, and if you guys weren't so busy sucking Koch, you'd realize it needed to be fixed.

no it did not you want it move to where it's already in place., If you live in Chicago why can't you meet up with one of those gang wars cross fires?

46 million uninsured.
25 million underinsured.

no it did not you want it move to where it's already in place., If you live in Chicago why can't you meet up with one of those gang wars cross fires?

Contradiction is not an argument.

I listed a whole slew of problems with our current system. We spend the most, we get the worst results.

How is this not a problem we need to fix?

46 million uninsured.
25 million underinsured.

I listed a whole slew of problems with our current system. We spend the most, we get the worst results.

your problem list is bull shit and all if your fucked up mind.

Gee, guy, I was really hoping to have you give me an intelligent answer, but I guess I was expecting too much of you.

Gee, guy, I was really hoping to have you give me an intelligent answer, but I guess I was expecting too much of you.

I was hoping you were intelligent enough to realize America didn't need to be fixed for freedom loving Americans. It need to be fixed for communist supporting pricks like you.

46 million uninsured.
25 million underinsured.

You need to do some more research if you honestly believe that a government controlled health care system is a more viable option. National health care is NOT more cost effective, there is no evidence of that (on any level, to even include MASSCARE)

Mass Panel To Tackle Health Care Costs
Mass. Panel To Tackle Health Care Costs | Radio Boston

Total Health Care spending will double from 2009 to 2020

The federal law is modeled on this state’s health care law, which was passed in 2006. And here’s what we know so far: just about everyone in the state has health insurance, but costs have continued to rise. And in fact, we’re spending more per capita on health care than any other state in the nation.

Under a health care cost containment law passed last year, medical expenses are not SUPPOSED to grow more than the state’s economy, pegged at 3.6 percent this year.

The Supreme Court of Canada ruled Thursday that the Quebec government cannot prevent people from paying for private insurance for health-care procedures covered under medicare.

In a 4-3 decision, the panel of seven justices said banning private insurance for a list of services ranging from MRI tests to cataract surgery was unconstitutional under the Quebec Charter of Rights, given that the public system has failed to guarantee patients access to those services in a timely way.

CBC News - Top court strikes down Quebec private health-care ban

In 2011, health care spending consumed 50 percent of revenues in Canada’s two largest provinces, Ontario and Quebec.

By 2017, four more provinces — Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and New Brunswick — will spend half of their revenues on health care, according to the institute.

Total federal, provincial and territorial government health spending has grown by 8.1 percent annually, while the national GDP in Canada rose by only 6.7 percent during the same period.

In response to the rapidly rising costs, provincial governments have raised taxes and rationed care, increasing patient wait times.

Report: Canadian health care spending unsustainable | The Daily Caller

NHS rationing 'forcing patients to go private'

NHS rationing 'forcing patients to go private' - Telegraph

By Stephen Adams, Medical Correspondent3:25PM BST 24 Sep 2012

More patients are going private because the NHS is increasingly cutting back on providing a range of treatments.

GPs believe the numbers of patients asking about paying for operations including cataract removal and joint replacements has increased markedly in the last year, according to a poll.

NHS charging and rationing 'may be needed'

BBC News - NHS charging and rationing 'may be needed'

By Nick Triggle
Health correspondent, BBC News
4 July 2012 Last updated at 01:16

The Institute for Fiscal Studies says the coming years will be the toughest since the early 1950s when dental and prescription fees were introduced.

Other measures, including tax rises, could also form part of the solution.

And the review says decisions on the NHS - and social care - will have an impact on other public services too.

The NHS alone accounts for nearly a quarter of public spending.

Govt running HC??

The Govt that has never run anything cheaply or well running HC for 300 million Americans?? Good Gawd. Talk about a red tape, paperwork filled horror show.

As for MA? I doubt Masscare would be popular if the taxpayers in MA were taxed to pay what the Fed Govt is funnelling into MA to support Masscare. Kinda sorta think they would be screaming like stuck pigs. I know I would.

Loads of private medical concerns in Canada now and they are getting more popular. Think you'll find that other countries will be getting out of the HC business as they keep having to raise taxes to support it.

You need to do some more research if you honestly believe that a government controlled health care system is a more viable option. National health care is NOT more cost effective, there is no evidence of that (on any level, to even include MASSCARE)

]

I have done plenty of research. When you crush raw numbers and you aren't a Ayn Rand reading loon, they come out pretty well.

Govt running HC??

The Govt that has never run anything cheaply or well running HC for 300 million Americans?? Good Gawd. Talk about a red tape, paperwork filled horror show.

As for MA? I doubt Masscare would be popular if the taxpayers in MA were taxed to pay what the Fed Govt is funnelling into MA to support Masscare. Kinda sorta think they would be screaming like stuck pigs. I know I would.

Loads of private medical concerns in Canada now and they are getting more popular. Think you'll find that other countries will be getting out of the HC business as they keep having to raise taxes to support it.

Keep telling yourself htat, but no country wants the awful mess we have in this one.

Here's the thing. Medicare runs just fine. The VA runs just fine

Private Insurance, not so much.

Govt running HC??

Keep telling yourself htat, but no country wants the awful mess we have in this one.

Yo retard, are you aware that Aetna, Cigna, etc can not print their own money like the federal government does?

That they have to attract investment revenue by providing a return to their investors, ie, they can not send armed IRS agents to loot and plunder.

Go back and delete that stupid post,

Govt running HC??

Yo retard, are you aware that Aetna, Cigna, etc can not print their own money like the federal government does?

That they have to attract investment revenue by providing a return to their investors, ie, they can not send armed IRS agents to loot and plunder.

NO, Cigna just goes ahead and denies people liver transplants or tells employers to fire employees that get sick.

Hey, guy, the idea of health care is NOT to make investors rich.

It's to provide care to patients.

Are you some kind of retard?

What ever we do we must
1. Keep high medical standards
2. Low wait times
3. Innovation...I believe we should spend more on research into curing stuff. cancer, heart disease, aids, etc. This would save us more in the long term.
4. A system the helps people when they need helped.

These 4 parts need to be followed when dealing with our healthcare system.

NO, Cigna just goes ahead and denies people liver transplants or tells employers to fire employees that get sick.

Excuse me fucktard, like I said private individuals and corporations can not print their own money nor seize property so how then are they supposed to get capital to operate.

You are another fucked up product of government "education" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/B]

Excuse me fucktard, like I said private individuals and corporations can not print their own money nor seize property so how then are they supposed to get capital to operate.

You are another fucked up product of government "education" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, the goal here is not for investors to make money.

It's to provide high quality health care to all our citizens.

Period.

If they can't get the job done without cheating their policy holders (which is the case with the policies being cancelled) then we would all be better off if they went out of business.

Oh, incidently, countries that HAVE universal health care spend LESS than we do... here's a helpful chart for you.

private-health-care-spending-per-person.jpg

]

I have done plenty of research. When you crush raw numbers and you aren't a Ayn Rand reading loon, they come out pretty well.

I very seriously doubt you are any better at crunching raw numbers than those government officials in MASSCARE, or NHS who are each tackling health care cost issues as well the need to still provide quality care. Based on your ability to counter the facts I've already provided, it appears you're rather lacking in that "research" department.

Forum List

Back