One Of The Wealthiest Men In America Says Rich Not Paying Their Fair Share

Just curious.......why is it that your party of elite assholes start wars 10,000 miles from home and expect the sons and daughters of others to do the fighting? When was the last time a right wing, rich ass hole volunteered to travel and fight?

As we all know, Palin's son was in the military, and so is Bill Bennett's son serving right now.

Why do they expect the sons and daughters to fight wars? Because that's what the sons and daughters joined the military for. If your son became a cop, do you blame your society if he goes after a criminal who robbed a bank? Of course not. That's what police officers do, they go after criminals.

The record shows that Palin's son is some kind of mixed up young man who can't get his shit together. He's still worried about Russia being next door.

$arah says he's suffering from PTSD but he never saw combat. His job was to drive VIPs. He chose the Army over prison and was a crazy, drunk/drugger long before he got his cushy job in the Army.

Pisses me off that RWNJs shit on the vets who actually fought while coddling the likes of Track.

that's funny coming from an Obama supporter. you know, Obama, the president who cares more about giving free stuff to illegals than helping vets.

Not true. Not even close. Check the R congress voting records against the bills Obama wants that would get jobs and housing for our vets. They vote against it.

give us a list. prove your claim or STFU and admit that Obama has been the worst president in history.

These Libtards are silly.

The government is astronomically debt ridden and a tremendous burden on the economy. That is a fact.

Instead of taking responsibility for that massive problem that has increased poverty, decreased family income, increased welfare rolls, drove industry overseas the Libtards do what they always do and try to shift the blame on the Republicans.

They are correct in that Republicans have been an enabler of the problem. Guilty.

However, the solution is not to elect more Democrats that will do everything they accuse the Republicans of doing but more. That is exactly what theses Libtards do. They elect big government candidates like Obama and then bitch about the consequences and try to blame it on somebody else.

The solution is stop electing anybody that supports big government and start electing people that believe in fiscal responsibility.

We are not going to be a prosperous nation by taxing the American people more. Only an idiot would believe that silliness.

But I'll bet you vote for one of the Repub Clowns who havve said they will raise taxes on the working class and slash taxes on their 1% cronies.

Betcha will.

funny, the gap between rich and poor has gotten larger under obozo the Kenyan messiah. The rich are doing very well under Obama and his policies. Do you ever deal with the truth or do you just live your entire life in liberal fantasy land?

while they go vote for another Millionaire from the Democrat party

Hillary and Billy worth_60 million or something like that

While they go vote for another billionaire from ... well, this week, Duh Donuld says he's a Republican.

The most amazing part of this is that RWNJs want to pay more than their share and they want billionaires to pay less than their share.

Drumpf has said he will raise the taxes on the working class, add more people to those who pay no taxes and slash taxes for his 1% cronies.

RWNJs have also said they support domestic terrorist groups and want certain people to be given land for free. Welfare ranchers already get a 93% cut in their grazing fees but want it for free and RWNJs are in favor of that.

And of course, while RWNJs want children to starve, they want corporations to get a free ride in the form of tax breaks.

I want half the country that currently pay no share of the income tax, including many of them who benefit from the pot to which they don't pay, to start paying their fair share.

LWNJs support freeloaders and want someone else's to provide them food for free. Social welfare recipients already get something for nothing and the LWNJ answer is to give them more.

LWNJs want to give women a choice of what to do with their bodies, and having children is one of the options, then demand those told to butt out of the choice that produced the situation where the one making it can't afford it to be the ones to pay for it. I don't want children to starve. I want those the LWNJs say should have the sole choice that produced the result to pay for it.

When all forms of taxation and fees, both local and federal are added together the poorest people in the country pay the highest percentage of their disposable income in some kind of tax. LIVE WITH IT ASS HOLE!!

And if the RW nutters get their way, working/poor classes' taxes will go through the roof.

All of the Clown Car Candidates have promised that they will do exactly that. They have also said they will lower the ultra-wealthy's taxes.

RWNJs want to pay higher taxes. They want their kids to have no possibility of an education, of ever owning property or having a decent job.

While they go vote for another billionaire from ... well, this week, Duh Donuld says he's a Republican.

The most amazing part of this is that RWNJs want to pay more than their share and they want billionaires to pay less than their share.

Drumpf has said he will raise the taxes on the working class, add more people to those who pay no taxes and slash taxes for his 1% cronies.

RWNJs have also said they support domestic terrorist groups and want certain people to be given land for free. Welfare ranchers already get a 93% cut in their grazing fees but want it for free and RWNJs are in favor of that.

And of course, while RWNJs want children to starve, they want corporations to get a free ride in the form of tax breaks.

I want half the country that currently pay no share of the income tax, including many of them who benefit from the pot to which they don't pay, to start paying their fair share.

LWNJs support freeloaders and want someone else's to provide them food for free. Social welfare recipients already get something for nothing and the LWNJ answer is to give them more.

LWNJs want to give women a choice of what to do with their bodies, and having children is one of the options, then demand those told to butt out of the choice that produced the situation where the one making it can't afford it to be the ones to pay for it. I don't want children to starve. I want those the LWNJs say should have the sole choice that produced the result to pay for it.

When all forms of taxation and fees, both local and federal are added together the poorest people in the country pay the highest percentage of their disposable income in some kind of tax. LIVE WITH IT ASS HOLE!!

And if the RW nutters get their way, working/poor classes' taxes will go through the roof.

All of the Clown Car Candidates have promised that they will do exactly that. They have also said they will lower the ultra-wealthy's taxes.

RWNJs want to pay higher taxes. They want their kids to have no possibility of an education, of ever owning property or having a decent job.

you are full of batshit. no one has said anything even close to that. Where do you get this crap?

oh brother. that's easy enough to say when you're gawddam rich for crying out loud.

Nothing is stopping him from donating all his monies to the Fed. Guberment
He has donated billions to charity and most of his wealth will be donated upon his death. Even his billions would not make a dent in the public debt. If all the billionaires donated the way Buffet does, however, lots of problems could be solved.

Have you ever wondered why Buffett donates billions to charity instead of just adding those billion to his tax return every year to the Federal government?
No, not really. I just figure donating the money gives him a level of control about where the funds go. I think they are in the form of stocks from his Berkshire holdings, giving the recipient the option of cashing them in or holding them for dividends and investment. The method also prevents the funds from being "income" during the transfer.

Heaven forbid they become income during the transfer causing him to pay additional taxes instead of getting a tax deduction. Think about it!

Thievery is when someone travels the highways, vacations in Hawaii, flies internationally, takes law enforcement for granted, sends their kids to a private school and thinks they are entitled to do it. That's the best example of thievery in the world. The fact that the party they support starts wars but let somebody else's kids fight it is a no brainer. Fuck all of you dedicated right wingers!!

No lib loon. Theft is the action of taking the property of somebody against their will leaving them with no reasonable alternative. For instance: you are walking down the street one night, and somebody approaches you with a gun asking for all your money. You have two choices: give the thief your money and walk away alive, or get shot and he takes your money anyway.

He is a thief because he took your money against your will and gave you no reasonable alternative.

Example: you are my neighbor and have much more money than I. When you are not home one day, I break into your home and take some of your money that I feel I need. Did I break the law? Of course I did, and I will end up in jail because of it.

When liberal politicians do the exact same thing, not only are they not arrested and charged, they are applauded by their liberal constituents.

Why is one against the law and not the other?

Just curious.......why is it that your party of elite assholes start wars 10,000 miles from home and expect the sons and daughters of others to do the fighting? When was the last time a right wing, rich ass hole volunteered to travel and fight?

As we all know, Palin's son was in the military, and so is Bill Bennett's son serving right now.

Why do they expect the sons and daughters to fight wars? Because that's what the sons and daughters joined the military for. If your son became a cop, do you blame your society if he goes after a criminal who robbed a bank? Of course not. That's what police officers do, they go after criminals.

The record shows that Palin's son is some kind of mixed up young man who can't get his shit together. He's still worried about Russia being next door.

So is he in the military or not?

All this talk about sending kids to fight wars, and which party do our military men and women generally associate with? Which party do they support when they get to vote?

No, Track Palin is not military.

When the judge gave him the choice of prison or the Army, John McCain got him a cushy job driving VIPs.

He was a drunk and meth addict with "anger issues" before he went in and he still is.

you are full of batshit. no one has said anything even close to that. Where do you get this crap?

Why don't you read the Clown Car Candidates' web sites. Its plainly stated. They have also said it in debates and campaign speeches.

Ever hear of that pig with lipstick? Look for the pig under the lipstick and try thinking for yourself.

Why don't you read the Clown Car Candidates' web sites. Its plainly stated. They have also said it in debates and campaign speeches.

Ever hear of that pig with lipstick? Look for the pig under the lipstick and try thinking for yourself.

You should leave Hillary out of it.

There are some people who say 'shoot me in the head more'. Does that actually mean I am going to shoot them in the head? Wait...if that was Obama saying that...best not complete that sentence.

You mean like this:

Is the op just 7 years behind the rest of us? Does someone have a time displacement watch he can borrow to catch up with the rest of us?

Warren Buffett says the super-rich pay lower tax rates than others

It's not often you see someone stand up and say, "Tax me more!"

Yet that's just what famed investor Warren Buffett has done in an op-ed in the New York Times headlined, "Stop Coddling the Super-Rich." Buffett says that very wealthy people like himself pay lower tax rates than the middle class, thanks to special tax categories for investment income.

The part Buffet didn't mention is that not only payroll taxes the poorest of the poor pay a much higher percentage of their income than others. When every kind of local tax, fee, registration charge, license and other government and normal living required costs are added the rich are getting off and making out like a bandit when observed as a percentage of their total.

For example in Tennessee there is a state sales tax and in the county where I live there's also a local retail tax on everything one purchases. A poor bastard earning $30,000 a year pays the same gasoline tax as a millionaire and if one looks closely there's another form of taxation or fee being charged every time the poor man/woman opens his/her billfold/purse.

You realize that he owes taxes that he is refusing to pay...right? And that he is hiding his money in his foundations...right? Using tax loopholes for foundation investments to pay low tax rates on that money...right?

Buffet also makes money, lots and lots of money with his companies that handle estate planning....because a high, complicated tax system requires people to pay him money to hide their money when they die....

Buffet is a scumbag....

oh brother. that's easy enough to say when you're gawddam rich for crying out loud.

Nothing is stopping him from donating all his monies to the Fed. Guberment
He has donated billions to charity and most of his wealth will be donated upon his death. Even his billions would not make a dent in the public debt. If all the billionaires donated the way Buffet does, however, lots of problems could be solved.

And how much of that money is going into foundations he controls....for the tax advantages...he is a scumbag who not only cheats on his taxes but feels the need to be worshipped for attacking other people who simply want to keep money they earned....he is a scumbag.

upload_2016-1-30_12-41-30.jpeg

This is how buffet hides his money and makes money through his foundations....and charitble giving...and avoids paying taxes...

Articles: Private Foundations: Benefactors or Malefactors?

The modern system, in summary, works like this. A rich family or corporation creates an endowment to further "charitable" causes selected by the founder, subject only to extremely loose standards of public good.

By way of example, the charitable purposes of foundations established by the Buffett family promote abortion rights, education of poor children, nuclear non-proliferation, environmental protection, and human rights.

The endowment is donated free of gift tax, and is also removed from the reach of otherwise applicable death taxes. Moreover, the founder receives an immediate deduction from his income taxes for the gift, in effect getting 35% or more of it back from the taxpayers.

The foundation invariably takes this money and invests it. Although foundations do have to pay taxes on so-called "unrelated business income" (UBI), investment earnings are not considered UBI and thus are free from income tax. If, as some politicians argue, lower taxes on capital gains, interest, and dividends constitute a subsidy for the rich, this tax-free universe for foundations is Valhalla itself.

In 1969 the Congress placed some limitation on the Topsy-like growth of private foundations by imposing an "excise tax" to the extent -- and only to the extent -- that the foundations do not "pay out" at least 5% of the endowment's current value in any year. Because foundation investment earnings historically almost invariably exceeded that "distributable" amount, most have had excess earnings to add to the endowment each year.

Apologists for private foundations argue that these remarkable benefits are a well-tuned public policy to support charities. They equate their activities with those of schools, institutions for the performing and fine arts, hospitals, and other "operating charities." The private foundations argue that, like conventional charities, they are being subsidized for doing work the government would otherwise have to perform. It is against this claim that their conduct should be measured.

The first consideration is that they do not support works that the people, acting through their governments, consider wholesome and helpful. They make grants only to those causes their founders and trustees have decided are more important than what government does.

Notwithstanding the warm sentiments Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and others have for higher taxes, their foundations' very existence shows disapproval for what the government does and how it does it. If they felt otherwise, they would be more efficient in their largesse by foregoing foundations, paying income taxes on their investments, and dying with these assets in their taxable estates.

A more important consideration is that private foundations do not even support their own goals. The tax code has paradoxically encouraged giving for charity, but not spending on charity.

The founder, as noted, receives an immediate tax deduction as if he had put money in the hands of the needy instead of an "endowment."

But the empirical evidence is that the "gift" stays in the foundation's money bin forever and is never used to support foundation goals.

Last edited:
[Q

But I'll bet you vote for one of the Repub Clowns who have said they will raise taxes on the working class and slash taxes for their 1% cronies.

Betcha will.

I think the Republicans are almost as bad as the filthy ass Democrats so your grade school yard tactics of saying "Jimmy did it" and trying to blame all of big government on them is wasted on me.

I stop voting for Republicans over a decade ago because they are only marginally better than the Democrats.

When you are going to join me and take responsibility and stop voting for big government Democrats?

Never because you love the big government.

Warren is willing to pay more taxes in order to have control the regulatory apparatus which favors him. The biggest beneficiary of stopping the Keystone Pipeline was the railroad owned by Buffet. Taxes are just a cost of doing Big Government Crony Business. His control of markets and excess profits more than offset his additional tax bill (which is a sham anyway given his ability to move capital and profits to lower cost jurisdictions) and to avoid taxes altogether via shelters that are not available to the average Americans who are subjected to the high taxes he advocates.

$arah says he's suffering from PTSD but he never saw combat. His job was to drive VIPs. He chose the Army over prison and was a crazy, drunk/drugger long before he got his cushy job in the Army.

Pisses me off that RWNJs shit on the vets who actually fought while coddling the likes of Track.

that's funny coming from an Obama supporter. you know, Obama, the president who cares more about giving free stuff to illegals than helping vets.

Not true. Not even close. Check the R congress voting records against the bills Obama wants that would get jobs and housing for our vets. They vote against it.

give us a list. prove your claim or STFU and admit that Obama has been the worst president in history.

Okay he's the worst, the incompetent lying clown would have been fire from any real job with accountability.

[QU

No you are confused.

If real Conservatives "get their way" we stop the out of control government from spending so much money, decrease the Federal budget significantly and we lower the tax burden for everybody.

Is that so hard to comprehend?

Of course if you area dumbshit you can continue to vote for the filthy ass Democrats and weak minded Republicans and have the cost of government continue to go up, debt skyrocket and taxes increased.

These Libtards are silly.

The government is astronomically debt ridden and a tremendous burden on the economy. That is a fact.

Instead of taking responsibility for that massive problem that has increased poverty, decreased family income, increased welfare rolls, drove industry overseas the Libtards do what they always do and try to shift the blame on the Republicans.

They are correct in that Republicans have been an enabler of the problem. Guilty.

However, the solution is not to elect more Democrats that will do everything they accuse the Republicans of doing but more. That is exactly what theses Libtards do. They elect big government candidates like Obama and then bitch about the consequences and try to blame it on somebody else.

The solution is stop electing anybody that supports big government and start electing people that believe in fiscal responsibility.

We are not going to be a prosperous nation by taxing the American people more. Only an idiot would believe that silliness.

But I'll bet you vote for one of the Repub Clowns who have said they will raise taxes on the working class and slash taxes for their 1% cronies.

Betcha will.

There has never ever been a tax increase on the working class in the last twenty years done by republicans. Just check the income tax rates and you will see that they are either flat or decreasing.

Forum List

Back