One party control

Since not one of you would answer my earlier question on this, let me put it in a new thread.

Do any of you believe that the country would be better off with one party in full control of the government? Yes or no and why.

No talking points please, lets see if we can have a civil rational discussion of this.

At present, given the insanity that the GOP is presently exhibiting, yes, we would be better off for the Democrats to have full control for at least 2015 to 2017. That party needs a good woodshedding in order to get it's house back in order.

You do realize, OldCocks, that it will take at least five successive Republican admins and Congresses to rebuild America after you Communist Democrats are through Detroitifying the US.

Since not one of you would answer my earlier question on this, let me put it in a new thread.

Do any of you believe that the country would be better off with one party in full control of the government? Yes or no and why.

No talking points please, lets see if we can have a civil rational discussion of this.

At present, given the insanity that the GOP is presently exhibiting, yes, we would be better off for the Democrats to have full control for at least 2015 to 2017. That party needs a good woodshedding in order to get it's house back in order.

You do realize, OldCocks, that it will take at least five successive Republican admins and Congresses to rebuild America after you Communist Democrats are through Detroitifying the US.

If its not too late already. But we must start in 2014 by removing red state dem/libs from congress and the senate, starting with our own little mary landrieu.

Forum List

Back