One Year Later, Donald Trump Shows he's Nothing But Lies

Those "rules" a more accurately called laws. Rice and Powell didn't not break them.

First they are rules, not laws. Secondly, Rice and Powell broke the same rules I'm sorry the scenario doesn't fit your scheme.

They are regulations, which means they are laws.

No, but good try. No one goes to jail for breaking rules.

Tell that to General Petraeus.

I know you want to call them rules and pretend that breaking them isn't a crime. How else can you get your scum bag candidate off the hook?

You can't compare General Petraeus to Clinton, the similarity is absurd.

True. Clinton's crimes are 1000 times worth.

I read that George Soros is paying douche bags like you $16/hr to troll forums like this.

If that were true, it would make your comments worth about $1.99 from Koch.

Prove it's not true, douche bag. You've been a member of this forum for only a week.

Yes, but seeing that you write like you have a severe case of crossed eyes only took one time.

I'll take that to mean that it's true: you're on the Soros payroll.

No I'm not, but thank you for thinking that I am.

It appears obvious that you are.

First they are rules, not laws. Secondly, Rice and Powell broke the same rules I'm sorry the scenario doesn't fit your scheme.

I know you want to call them rules and pretend that breaking them isn't a crime. How else can you get your scum bag candidate off the hook?

Actually no they're not. If that were remotely true she would have been charged by now.

Actually no they're not. If that were remotely true she would have been charged by now.

You forget: the AG is a Democrat.

This is what Donald Trump said when he announced his presidential bid one year ago:
Announcing his presidential bid June 16, Trump declared: “I’ll bring back our jobs from China, from Mexico, from Japan, from so many places. I’ll bring back our jobs, and I’ll bring back our money.”

Great, so when is he going to lead? His suits are made in Mexico, his shirts and ties are made in China and he hasn't made an attempt to close up shop in Mexico or China and move those jobs back here in one year. He's had a year to demonstrate he meant what he said, so what's the holdup? and why should anyone vote for him if he doesn't accomplish this by election day?

13301255_1402331339793935_7105816839177208826_o.jpg

Yeah....and Crooked fucking Hillary is your gold standard? STFU. :lol:

If that were true, it would make your comments worth about $1.99 from Koch.

Prove it's not true, douche bag. You've been a member of this forum for only a week.

Yes, but seeing that you write like you have a severe case of crossed eyes only took one time.

I'll take that to mean that it's true: you're on the Soros payroll.

No I'm not, but thank you for thinking that I am.

It appears obvious that you are.

Wow, thank you. I must be good at rattling cages and all I did was stand true and expect that a man who wants to be president should honor his promise and do something for American workers. It isn't too much to expect and the fact of the matter all of you should be agreeing with me. What's the problem exactly? is there expectations he cannot or will not fulfill a promise? if so why? he man wants to be an American leader, well show some damn leadership.

You forget: the AG is a Democrat.
It is still black and white in similarity, no leo is going to think they are remotely the same.

I guess the IG's report flew right over your tiny little head.

That's not evidence of a crime are you loony? it's a broken rule, the same rule that Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell broke. The State Department is at fault not any Secretary.

Those "rules" a more accurately called laws. Rice and Powell didn't not break them.

Actually, they didn't. They used their private servers ONLY for their PRIVATE emails. Clinton used them for both her governmental, AND private emails. Furthermore it is clear to anyone with a brain (which leaves you out) that she only did it to circumvent the FOIA laws.

Colin Powell deleted his entire hard drive and nothing remains of conversations he had in the run up to the Iraq War. That is a huge failure. Please don't take this wrong, but since we are trading insults, is it your job to spread so much ignorance? The circumvention of FOIA laws is an allegation, there is no proof of that at all.

Other than the fact that ALL government emails belong to 'we the people' and the only reason to use a private server is to circumvent those FOIA laws. I report factual information. You on the other hand spew nothing but propaganda which is the very definition of ignorance. As far as insults go, I only insult those who insult me, and your BS posts are an insult to anyone with a brain...which once again, leaves you out.

Really? Why not? Be specific.

That's not evidence of a crime are you loony? it's a broken rule, the same rule that Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell broke. The State Department is at fault not any Secretary.

Actually, they didn't. They used their private servers ONLY for their PRIVATE emails. Clinton used them for both her governmental, AND private emails. Furthermore it is clear to anyone with a brain (which leaves you out) that she only did it to circumvent the FOIA laws.

Colin Powell deleted his entire hard drive and nothing remains of conversations he had in the run up to the Iraq War. That is a huge failure. Please don't take this wrong, but since we are trading insults, is it your job to spread so much ignorance? The circumvention of FOIA laws is an allegation, there is no proof of that at all.

Other than the fact that ALL government emails belong to 'we the people' and the only reason to use a private server is to circumvent those FOIA laws. I report factual information. You on the other hand spew nothing but propaganda which is the very definition of ignorance. As far as insults go, I only insult those who insult me, and your BS posts are an insult to anyone with a brain...which once again, leaves you out.

You think too highly of yourself, the delusion that she used a personal server to avoid FOIA is convenient for you but certainly not the sole reason. If you have ever worked with government email you will quickly find that government systems are ancient, slow, require a special client, are not web-accessible, drop random messages, send you literally hundreds of useless messages every week, are virtually impossible to configure into something more useful and most likely will block any message sent to family members or friends. Remember this is 2009, we are talking about and is also the most likely reason Karl Rove and many others did the very same thing and not a single person within the Republican Party, Congress, or right wing nut group ever made a peep about it.

The alternate view that if you want to get work done in government you set up your own server. That is why private servers proliferate, people want to be successful in their careers.

As to the last line in your screech, your arguments would be a lot more effective if they were in any way accurate or intelligent. You also might try wiping off the viscid slobber of biased drivel.

Here it is from the horse's mouth:

"Former attorney general Michael Mukasey recentlycompared the inquiry into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server when she was secretary of State with former CIA director David Petraeus’ federal conviction for the unauthorized removal and retention of classified information.

As the former U.S. attorney for the Western District of North Carolina, I oversaw the prosecution of Gen. Petraeus, and I can say, based on the known facts, this comparison has no merit. The key element that distinguishes Secretary Clinton’s email retention practices from Petraeus’ sharing of classified information is that Petraeus knowingly engaged in unlawful conduct, and that was the basis of his criminal liability.

The facts of Petraeus’ case are a matter of public record. During his tenure as the commander of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan, Petraeusrecorded handwritten notes in personal journals, including information he knew was classified at the very highest levels."

There are other comparisons of course, but I think the prosecutor in the Petraeus case is the most knowledgeable to make that comparison.

"Former attorney general Michael Mukasey recentlycompared the inquiry into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server when she was secretary of State with former CIA director David Petraeus’ federal conviction for the unauthorized removal and retention of classified information.

As the former U.S. attorney for the Western District of North Carolina, I oversaw the prosecution of Gen. Petraeus, and I can say, based on the known facts, this comparison has no merit. The key element that distinguishes Secretary Clinton’s email retention practices from Petraeus’ sharing of classified information is that Petraeus knowingly engaged in unlawful conduct, and that was the basis of his criminal liability.

The facts of Petraeus’ case are a matter of public record. During his tenure as the commander of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan, Petraeusrecorded handwritten notes in personal journals, including information he knew was classified at the very highest levels."

There are other comparisons of course, but I think the prosecutor in the Petraeus case is the most knowledgeable to make that comparison.

How about linking up to the IG's report. Thanks!

You think too highly of yourself, the delusion that she used a personal server to avoid FOIA is convenient for you but certainly not the sole reason. If you have ever worked with government email you will quickly find that government systems are ancient, slow, require a special client, are not web-accessible, drop random messages, send you literally hundreds of useless messages every week, are virtually impossible to configure into something more useful and most likely will block any message sent to family members or friends. Remember this is 2009, we are talking about and is also the most likely reason Karl Rove and many others did the very same thing and not a single person within the Republican Party, Congress, or right wing nut group ever made a peep about it.

The alternate view that if you want to get work done in government you set up your own server. That is why private servers proliferate, people want to be successful in their careers.

As to the last line in your screech, your arguments would be a lot more effective if they were in any way accurate or intelligent. You also might try wiping off the viscid slobber of biased drivel.

I agree. She also wanted to hide her illegal dealings with good old Syd Blumenthal, you know the trusted Clinton operative who is so bad that even Obama prohibited hilary from giving him a position at the State Dept.

Basically all you're doing is showing how her use of a private server for EVERYTHING was purely for her to hide her illegal activities from the American Public. Thanks for giving us the opportunity o show just what a conniving scumbag she is!

How about linking up to the IG's report. Thanks!

What does that have to do with Mukasey?

I agree. She also wanted to hide her illegal dealings with good old Syd Blumenthal, you know the trusted Clinton operative who is so bad that even Obama prohibited hilary from giving him a position at the State Dept.

Basically all you're doing is showing how her use of a private server for EVERYTHING was purely for her to hide her illegal activities from the American Public. Thanks for giving us the opportunity o show just what a conniving scumbag she is!

Don't you think it is a tad hypocritical that congress investigates this issue while excusing themselves from scrutiny?

Don't you think it is a tad hypocritical that congress investigates this issue while excusing themselves from scrutiny?

Yes, I do. However your attempt to derail this thread with off topic subject matter doesn't help your cause.

Maybe the Republican party learned something from that when they conveniently lost 22 million emails the American public should have been able to scrutinize.

Yes, I do. However your attempt to derail this thread with off topic subject matter doesn't help your cause.

So.....it is okay to investigate Hillary Clinton's email, but not okay to investigate say Trey Gowdy's? Got it.

Maybe the Republican party learned something from that when they conveniently lost 22 million emails the American public should have been able to scrutinize.

Hmmm, the "party" lost them.....Not one of the highest placed government officials. The "party" a non governmental PRIVATE entity, lost their emails......and this compares to GOVERNMENT documents that technically belong to we the people...how?

You're flailing now dude....just sayin...

Hmmm, the "party" lost them.....Not one of the highest placed government officials. The "party" a non governmental PRIVATE entity, lost their emails......and this compares to GOVERNMENT documents that technically belong to we the people...how?

You're flailing now dude....just sayin...

Wow, you are really showing your gross ignorance on this subject. Why don't you read up and we can talk about without all your lousy suppositions,

Forum List

Back