One Year Later, Donald Trump Shows he's Nothing But Lies

This is what Donald Trump said when he announced his presidential bid one year ago:
Announcing his presidential bid June 16, Trump declared: “I’ll bring back our jobs from China, from Mexico, from Japan, from so many places. I’ll bring back our jobs, and I’ll bring back our money.”

Great, so when is he going to lead? His suits are made in Mexico, his shirts and ties are made in China and he hasn't made an attempt to close up shop in Mexico or China and move those jobs back here in one year. He's had a year to demonstrate he meant what he said, so what's the holdup? and why should anyone vote for him if he doesn't accomplish this by election day?

13301255_1402331339793935_7105816839177208826_o.jpg
I hear the sniper fire at Trump events causes him to run in with his head down for cover.

I doubt that, he was a cadet at a military academy. He probably filled his drawers though.
To slow to catch the back hand that just slapped your face eh?

Libtards are a hoot
I saw it coming, it was just too obvious and you are not quick enough to back hand anyone.

This is what Donald Trump said when he announced his presidential bid one year ago:
Announcing his presidential bid June 16, Trump declared: “I’ll bring back our jobs from China, from Mexico, from Japan, from so many places. I’ll bring back our jobs, and I’ll bring back our money.”

Great, so when is he going to lead? His suits are made in Mexico, his shirts and ties are made in China and he hasn't made an attempt to close up shop in Mexico or China and move those jobs back here in one year. He's had a year to demonstrate he meant what he said, so what's the holdup? and why should anyone vote for him if he doesn't accomplish this by election day?

I hear the sniper fire at Trump events causes him to run in with his head down for cover.

I doubt that, he was a cadet at a military academy. He probably filled his drawers though.

Libtards are a hoot
I saw it coming, it was just too obvious and you are not quick enough to back hand anyone.
Of course you saw it coming.....lol but as a liberal you're just too stupid to not walk right into it.

Must have been that sniper fire at your back!

Libtards are a hoot
Of course you saw it coming.....lol but as a liberal you're just too stupid to not walk right into it.

You have a great imagination grandpa.

Libtards are a hoot

You have a great imagination grandpa.
I learned from Hillary! Bitch can spin a lie like no other.

Decades later and Hillary hasn't proved she isn't all lies. Just saying.

$90 million dollars spent looking at Hillary Clinton in almost twenty five years and none of it translates to criminal actions. Either you boys hooked your wagon to the wrong horse or you just never been to a rodeo.

When it's the fox investigating his raid of the hen house, what other result do you expect?

I'm good with the investigation, the Clinton's are good with the investigation, no one is charged, no evidence of wrongdoing, Bill Clinton is still number 8 on the presidential rankings list ahead of Ronald Reagan, so I would say life is good for them despite all attempts to change that.

Of course you are. You're a biased political hack. No amount of factual evidence will change your mind. You are the sort who will happily do whatever it is they tell you to do. You're mindless.

Right. I won't let the fact there are no charges or evidence of anything to bring charges, get in the way of your own partisan cancer.

I guess the IG's report flew right over your tiny little head.

$90 million dollars spent looking at Hillary Clinton in almost twenty five years and none of it translates to criminal actions. Either you boys hooked your wagon to the wrong horse or you just never been to a rodeo.

When it's the fox investigating his raid of the hen house, what other result do you expect?

I'm good with the investigation, the Clinton's are good with the investigation, no one is charged, no evidence of wrongdoing, Bill Clinton is still number 8 on the presidential rankings list ahead of Ronald Reagan, so I would say life is good for them despite all attempts to change that.

Of course you are. You're a biased political hack. No amount of factual evidence will change your mind. You are the sort who will happily do whatever it is they tell you to do. You're mindless.

Right. I won't let the fact there are no charges or evidence of anything to bring charges, get in the way of your own partisan cancer.

That's not evidence of a crime are you loony? it's a broken rule, the same rule that Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell broke. The State Department is at fault not any Secretary.

I read that George Soros is paying douche bags like you $16/hr to troll forums like this.

That's not evidence of a crime are you loony? it's a broken rule, the same rule that Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell broke. The State Department is at fault not any Secretary.

Those "rules" a more accurately called laws. Rice and Powell didn't not break them.

I read that George Soros is paying douche bags like you $16/hr to troll forums like this.

If that were true, it would make your comments worth about $1.99 from Koch.

Those "rules" a more accurately called laws. Rice and Powell didn't not break them.

First they are rules, not laws. Secondly, Rice and Powell broke the same rules I'm sorry the scenario doesn't fit your scheme.

First they are rules, not laws. Secondly, Rice and Powell broke the same rules I'm sorry the scenario doesn't fit your scheme.

Actually, they didn't. They used their private servers ONLY for their PRIVATE emails. Clinton used them for both her governmental, AND private emails. Furthermore it is clear to anyone with a brain (which leaves you out) that she only did it to circumvent the FOIA laws.

Prove it's not true, douche bag. You've been a member of this forum for only a week.

They are regulations, which means they are laws.

Actually, they didn't. They used their private servers ONLY for their PRIVATE emails. Clinton used them for both her governmental, AND private emails. Furthermore it is clear to anyone with a brain (which leaves you out) that she only did it to circumvent the FOIA laws.

Colin Powell deleted his entire hard drive and nothing remains of conversations he had in the run up to the Iraq War. That is a huge failure. Please don't take this wrong, but since we are trading insults, is it your job to spread so much ignorance? The circumvention of FOIA laws is an allegation, there is no proof of that at all.

Prove it's not true, douche bag. You've been a member of this forum for only a week.

Yes, but seeing that you write like you have a severe case of crossed eyes only took one time.

No, but good try. No one goes to jail for breaking rules.

Yes, but seeing that you write like you have a severe case of crossed eyes only took one time.

I'll take that to mean that it's true: you're on the Soros payroll.

Tell that to General Petraeus.

I know you want to call them rules and pretend that breaking them isn't a crime. How else can you get your scum bag candidate off the hook?

I'll take that to mean that it's true: you're on the Soros payroll.

No I'm not, but thank you for thinking that I am.

Tell that to General Petraeus.

I know you want to call them rules and pretend that breaking them isn't a crime. How else can you get your scum bag candidate off the hook?

You can't compare General Petraeus to Clinton, the similarity is absurd.

Forum List

Back