Only in America folks, only in america.........

images

Houston Families Face Rent Demands On Flooded Properties
“We don’t have any money. We don’t have anything,” said one tenant.

Our landlords say we have to pay rent and late fees and every day it is going up,” Rocio Fuentes, of Pasadena, Texas, told the newspaper. “We are paying rent for somewhere we can’t live in. They said, ‘You aren’t the only ones in this situation,’ but what are we supposed to do? We don’t have any money. We don’t have anything.”

They're smelling that FEMA money and they want their share of it!!!

I don't know about in Texas it may well be that there you have to pay even if the landlord can't provide you with the premises. it's not like that in New York.

but then again... Texas.....
its not like that in Texas, Jill i posted a statement from tigers own link that said what she said aint happening....

Our landlords say we have to pay rent and late fees and every day it is going up,” Rocio Fuentes, of Pasadena, Texas, told the newspaper. “We are paying rent for somewhere we can’t live in. They said, ‘You aren’t the only ones in this situation,’ but what are we supposed to do? We don’t have any money. We don’t have anything.”

I don't know about in Texas it may well be that there you have to pay even if the landlord can't provide you with the premises. it's not like that in New York.

its not like that in Texas, Jill i posted a statement from tigers own link that said what she said aint happening....

Thanks Harry. Appreciate the clarification. If that landlord is making those demands seems the woman should complain to the appropriate authorities.

Thanks Harry. Appreciate the clarification. If that landlord is making those demands seems the woman should complain to the appropriate authorities.
Awe hell no, she took her cause up with the Democrat Underground......"send money"......
MyL_ftPDApr.png

Edit business types
PfXN9vk7jn6.png

Mission
Open Your Eyes People Broadcast hosted by Evangelist Anita and Pastor Ignacio Fuentes boldly declares the urgent hour and word of the Lord that we are living in the last days.

Their Church ministry EMOAF also brings live School of Ministry classes each week to the Christian who seeks to delve more into the Word of God.

Help support our ministry work by donating online: www.emoaf.org or Mailing Address:
EMOAF |Evangelist Anita Fuentes
PO Box 9570
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701
Thank you

index%7E%7Eelement127.png

Evangelist Anita Fuentes
Official 24/7 News Website
Prophetic World Headlines & Breaking News
About The Ministers
Who we are and the Purpose of this ministry
EMOAF School of Ministry
Live Classes Every Tuesday 11AM PST
LIVE Broadcasts
See New Schedule
Lamb's Book of Life
Your name must be written in this book to be saved
11:59 Shirts, Cups & more!
Help sound the alarm with these great items
Official Ministerial Credentials
EMOAF Christian Ordination
Confirm The Call
How Holy Are You CD
Anointed Worship Music
EMOAF Church Members
Become an on-line Church Member!

I will help you pray to surrender your life to Jesus Christ. Email me: [email protected]
OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE BROADCAST
MAIL US!
EMOAF |Evangelist Anita Fuentes PO Box 218, Schertz, TX 78154

Evangelistic Ministries of Anita Fuentes EMOAF
PO Box 9742
Redlands, CA 92375

Last edited:

Why in the world would you claim "only in America'?

You seriously believe it doesn't happen elsewhere?

It doesn't. In Ontario, where I live, if the property is uninhabitable due to no fault of the tenant, rent payments cease and the Landlord has to cover your moving expenses.

It doesn't. In Ontario, where I live, if the property is uninhabitable due to no fault of the tenant, rent payments cease and the Landlord has to cover your moving expenses.
Isn't that wonderful?

according to dragonlady, if you leave the US, you're in Ontario.

To me, its the tenants who are owed something. If the landlords want the rent checks that they are to get, they need to take care of the property damage first like they are supposed to. If they have no desire to do such a thing, why should they be given anything?

God bless you and the tenants always!!!

Holly

Isn't that wonderful?

Isn't that wonderful?

you are if you cross over in W.NY.....just sayin....

In fairness to the landlords, mortgage payments are also owed on the property regardless of the condition it's in banks can foreclose AND take your insurance money. While laws may protect tenants from landlords, there is no such protection for property owners from predatory lenders in these circumstances.

Landlords are the scum of the earth. Below lawyers, even. At least some of them are.
Meanwhile, hundreds of residents who were forced to evacuate a flooded apartment complex in Katy, Texas, have been given eviction notices, The Houston Chronicle reported.

Most of the residents in these apartment complexes are minorities and they smell this FEMA money and want their share of it, cause most of them are moving elsewhere and they know it.

God you're a lying piece of shit...
Do these apartments look like they're filled with minorities?
You know there are people who live in this area on USMB ready to shoot down your ignorant claims.

Google Maps: Report Inappropriate Image

Actually yes they do. At least the media wants us to believe so.

IMG_8769.PNG

Everyone they interviewed was a minority.

Landlords are the scum of the earth. Below lawyers, even. At least some of them are.
Meanwhile, hundreds of residents who were forced to evacuate a flooded apartment complex in Katy, Texas, have been given eviction notices, The Houston Chronicle reported.

Most of the residents in these apartment complexes are minorities and they smell this FEMA money and want their share of it, cause most of them are moving elsewhere and they know it.

You know there are people who live in this area on USMB ready to shoot down your ignorant claims.

Are you implying minorities. Couldn't be living in such nice apartments? It what was that set of pictures supposed to prove?

Actually yes they do. At least the media wants us to believe so.

View attachment 147723

Everyone they interviewed was a minority.

And you can bet none of them lived here as triggered claimed.

inhttps://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s...d=0ahUKEwjTl-Ga7Y7WAhWJZCYKHZ7BB4gQoioIggEwCg

Are you implying minorities. Couldn't be living in such nice apartments? It what was that set of pictures supposed to prove?

I'm telling you I live about a half mile away from that complex and know the area well since I've grown up here over the last fifty years.

I'm telling you I live about a half mile away from that complex and know the area well since I've grown up here over the last fifty years.

Could be the press is lying again. There may be no such cases at all.

or maybe trump loons can't tell fact from rightwingnut fiction.

:cuckoo:

you'd so get your butt kicked anywhere but white trash world.

I highly doubt it...
upload_2017-9-5_23-4-35.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-5_23-2-57.png
    upload_2017-9-5_23-2-57.png
    287.4 KB · Views: 27

you'd so get your butt kicked anywhere but white trash world.

I highly doubt it...
View attachment 147748

If ya wanna confront me,I'd suggest the summer time.

or maybe trump loons can't tell fact from rightwingnut fiction.

:cuckoo:

Or maybe this is what the press looks like...

IMG_8505.JPG

Forum List

Back