Oops! Republicans Get Egg on Their Faces

We have an epic tragedy and the shooter took time on facebook to explain that he was a jihadist terrorist ....and the left spends time fantasizing about republicans with "egg on their faces". What a pathetic bunch.

I know egg is hard to get off when it dries. That's the story as reported by the Republican head of the CIA. When it changes, I'm sure you will be the first to let me know.
You are trolling. There was no substance to your posts beside trying to antagonize people with the "egg on their faces" and shit like that provoking anger and you fared quite miserably with it. Thanks for playing.

If the egg fits wear it. I didn't scream that he was associated with ISIS it was RWNJ's hoping to create a message. Now, you have been thoroughly debunked by the CIA Director no less. So live with your creation, the rest of us laugh at you.

Muslims, even US born Muslims, are susceptible to sudden jihad syndrome.
The only way to be safe is to relocate them.

I hear Syria has some openings.

He may have hated the LBGT community enough to kill them, but why would he sacrifice his life for them? Why would he leave his wife and child for them? How much hate did he have for gays that he gave up everything for them? He was living the American Dream until.......

Walk what back,that he was influenced by their propaganda ,who knows who he had been in contact with.

There is nothing to walk back .
The CIA told Senate Intelligence that the agency saw no connection between the shooter and ISIS. I know that must be hard to deal with, but those are the facts reported today.

No one believes that because the government is lying.

You know this because?

It appears to me that since the shooter was a gay muslim DEMOCRAT, we need to institute a policy of LIBERAL CONTROL.....

Starting with outlawing firearm possession (or possession of anything else that can be used as a weapon) by the fruitcakes!!!

As soon as we are done spatchcocking Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voters......gotta have your priorities straight...

It appears to me that since the shooter was a gay muslim DEMOCRAT, we need to institute a policy of LIBERAL CONTROL.....

Starting with outlawing firearm possession (or possession of anything else that can be used as a weapon) by the fruitcakes!!!

Personally, I'm waiting for intelligence agencies to tell me he was really a gay Fundamentalist Xtian Republican, then everything will fit.

As soon as we are done spatchcocking Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voters......gotta have your priorities straight...
And you're appaerntly "making progress", since one of Obungles' and Hillary's pet muslims just alienated the gay community by killing around 50 of them....

And he was a Democrat, to boot!!!!

It appears right wingers foaming over a non-existent ISIS connection are going to have to walk back their screeching. Maybe they can take a lesson from John McCain, but then, it didn't do him any good either.

John Brennan told the Senate intelligence committee Thursday that CIA has no evidence of a connection between Omar Mateen and the Islamic State.

The Central Intelligence Agency chief has not been “able to uncover any link” between Orlando killer Omar Mateen and the Islamic State, despite Mateen’s stated allegiance to the jihadist group during Sunday’s LGBT nightclub massacre.

Reinforcing four days of internal government assessments across multiple agencies and a Federal Bureau of Investigation inquiry, the CIA director, John Brennan, contrasted “lone wolf” killers in Orlando and San Bernardino last December with recent terrorist attacks in Paris and Brussels, which he told the Senate intelligence committee were “directed” by Isis leadership in Syria and Iraq.

Brennan described a spread-bet strategy by Isis as it loses territory in Iraq and Syria. The group’s “terrorist capacity or global reach” remain undiminished by US-led advances on Isis-held cities like Manbij and Fallujah, the latest developments in a war nearing its third year, and Brennan said the US should expect Isis to launch accelerating terrorist attacks worldwide, a reversion to its pre-2014 status quo.

“As the pressure mounts on Isil, we judge that it will intensify its global terror campaign to maintain its dominance of the global terrorism agenda,” Brennan said, using the administration’s preferred acronym for Isis.

But Brennan indicated that the shape of those attacks will vary. Isis is consolidating and “interconnecting” its foreign branches, he said, particularly its “most dangerous” branch in Libya, and also placing operatives in western countries, chiefly in Europe. It will also “inspire attacks by sympathizers with no ties to the group”, which Brennan said taxes security agencies’ ability to notice ahead of an attack.

More: CIA has not found any link between Orlando killer and Isis, says agency chief
Did you know there's know direct connection between Jesus Christ and Christians?

Walk what back,that he was influenced by their propaganda ,who knows who he had been in contact with.

The CIA told Senate Intelligence that the agency saw no connection between the shooter and ISIS. I know that must be hard to deal with, but those are the facts reported today.

The only thing hard to deal with is how incompetent the cia and senate intel is.

We have an epic tragedy and the shooter took time on facebook to explain that he was a jihadist terrorist ....and the left spends time fantasizing about republicans with "egg on their faces". What a pathetic bunch.

I know egg is hard to get off when it dries. That's the story as reported by the Republican head of the CIA. When it changes, I'm sure you will be the first to let me know.
You are trolling. There was no substance to your posts beside trying to antagonize people with the "egg on their faces" and shit like that provoking anger and you fared quite miserably with it. Thanks for playing.

If the egg fits wear it. I didn't scream that he was associated with ISIS it was RWNJ's hoping to create a message. Now, you have been thoroughly debunked by the CIA Director no less. So live with your creation, the rest of us laugh at you.
I have never claimed anything about anybody moron. I am not in the loop. Whatever the media reports that's what I rely on. Fucking troll.

Since the shooter had no connection, the shooter made up the word Isis

He was a registered Democrat, dumbass...

And to think that Obungles had all of those gays register at the courthouse, where it's a matter of public record now, and the Democrat muslims can find them that much easier!!!

It appears right wingers foaming over a non-existent ISIS connection are going to have to walk back their screeching. Maybe they can take a lesson from John McCain, but then, it didn't do him any good either.

John Brennan told the Senate intelligence committee Thursday that CIA has no evidence of a connection between Omar Mateen and the Islamic State.

The Central Intelligence Agency chief has not been “able to uncover any link” between Orlando killer Omar Mateen and the Islamic State, despite Mateen’s stated allegiance to the jihadist group during Sunday’s LGBT nightclub massacre.

Reinforcing four days of internal government assessments across multiple agencies and a Federal Bureau of Investigation inquiry, the CIA director, John Brennan, contrasted “lone wolf” killers in Orlando and San Bernardino last December with recent terrorist attacks in Paris and Brussels, which he told the Senate intelligence committee were “directed” by Isis leadership in Syria and Iraq.

Brennan described a spread-bet strategy by Isis as it loses territory in Iraq and Syria. The group’s “terrorist capacity or global reach” remain undiminished by US-led advances on Isis-held cities like Manbij and Fallujah, the latest developments in a war nearing its third year, and Brennan said the US should expect Isis to launch accelerating terrorist attacks worldwide, a reversion to its pre-2014 status quo.

“As the pressure mounts on Isil, we judge that it will intensify its global terror campaign to maintain its dominance of the global terrorism agenda,” Brennan said, using the administration’s preferred acronym for Isis.

But Brennan indicated that the shape of those attacks will vary. Isis is consolidating and “interconnecting” its foreign branches, he said, particularly its “most dangerous” branch in Libya, and also placing operatives in western countries, chiefly in Europe. It will also “inspire attacks by sympathizers with no ties to the group”, which Brennan said taxes security agencies’ ability to notice ahead of an attack.

More: CIA has not found any link between Orlando killer and Isis, says agency chief

I have not heard anyone claiming or assuming a direct link between the Orlando Killer and Isis.

From day one, everyone I heard was working on the assumption that it was a "lone wolf" attack, although the authorities were checking for any such links just in case.

Who have you heard claiming a direct link?

I have not heard anyone claiming or assuming a direct link between the Orlando Killer and Isis.

From day one, everyone I heard was working on the assumption that it was a "lone wolf" attack, although the authorities were checking for any such links just in case.

I agree with you...

The attack was probably "ISIS-inspired"....

Unfortunately, it apparently doesn't take much to inspire a Liberal Jackass!!!

I agree with you...

The attack was probably "ISIS-inspired"....

Unfortunately, it apparently doesn't take much to inspire a Liberal Jackass!!!

At least now we know what influences libs.

He may not have a definitive connection to them, but there is a lot of evidence to suggest he was influenced by their propaganda

They guy was a bouillabaisse of psychopathologies........I don't think he needed anyone to "influence" him.....

Insisting that he did seems to play into the hands of ISIS...
ya to bad his name wasn't Schaeffer Cox, but since he was a gay, dem, muzzy, he got a pass.

Forum List

Back