Oregonians continue to protest

If you don't know what she is talking about, then you have been in a cave for the last several months. It is and has been the biggest story in Oregon for the year and the rest of the world has also followed the story.

Yea...the rest of the world keeps up with Portland protests

So the whole story about the Feds and the hold out at BLM no one remembers? Lol! You aren't that stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That story was over months ago

Nobody cares......Bundys got their ass kicked

If you don't know what she is talking about, then you have been in a cave for the last several months. It is and has been the biggest story in Oregon for the year and the rest of the world has also followed the story.

Yea...the rest of the world keeps up with Portland protests

So the whole story about the Feds and the hold out at BLM no one remembers? Lol! You aren't that stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That story was over months ago

Nobody cares......Bundys got their ass kicked

I agree but to claim it is over and no one cares is blatantly false.

The story still makes the national news networks.

The imprisonment and trumped up charges against protesters.

In front of the justice center in Portland this am...look at those terrifying extremists...

View attachment 71072

Idiot, they turned a bird sanctuary into a turd sanctuary, leaving feces all over the place. Fuck those idiots.

It's costing the tax payers over $6 million to clean up after them. Fuck em!

Did you get upset when OWS left millions of dollars of clean up all over the country a few years back?

In front of the justice center in Portland this am...look at those terrifying extremists...

View attachment 71072

Idiot, they turned a bird sanctuary into a turd sanctuary, leaving feces all over the place. Fuck those idiots.

Did you get upset when OWS left millions of dollars of clean up all over the country a few years back?

What's OWS got to do with this thread? Don't try to change the subject.

These guys are going to the federal pen for years, where they belong.

Papa, OWS did not occupy the refuge and threaten the feds with automatic weapons and death and destruction and turd balls.

View attachment 71072

You whine and cry big tears about this group but other groups that agree with your agenda you ignore, you are a hypocrite, you just proved it.

These guys are going to the federal pen for years, where they belong.

Papa, OWS did not occupy the refuge and threaten the feds with automatic weapons and death and destruction and turd balls.

The OWS created millions of dollars of damage, they allowed rape and other crimes in their communities. Sorry but they are in the same category as this people.

Those are allegations, and if true, the OWS should pay, yes.

But they did not threaten federal agents with death and destruction by automatic weapons and explosives.

Difference of kind not degree.

View attachment 71072

You whine and cry big tears about this group but other groups that agree with your agenda you ignore, you are a hypocrite, you just proved it.

Hey, if an OWS member tore up a federal building, or did anything illegal, I've got no problem sending them or anyone else to jail.

The only one crying is you and dingbat. These assholes deserve to be in jail.

328B9D6D00000578-0-image-a-46_1458903685715.jpg

But they did not threaten federal agents with death and destruction by automatic weapons and explosives.

They did and it is documented. You are right on the threatening federal authorities. I don't look kindly on either group.

They did and it is documented. You are right on the threatening federal authorities. I don't look kindly on either group.

Go start an OWS thread. That's not the topic of this thread.

View attachment 71072

Hey, if an OWS member tore up a federal building, or did anything illegal, I've got no problem sending them or anyone else to jail.

The only one crying is you and dingbat. These assholes deserve to be in jail.

Where in the hell did I say they didn't? Idiot !

Haven't seen OWS with automatic weapons, but if so then they should pay the price.

Go start an OWS thread. That's not the topic of this thread.

I can post it here, if you got a problem with it report me. I don't care.

Haven't seen OWS with automatic weapons, but if so then they should pay the price.

I was talking about the theft and the rapes and other crimes.
Then start a thread about it.

The gun charges so put the Bundys in far greater hot water than OWS. Buy bye.

That's what I said, you have reading comprehension issues? And it's Buh bye, not buy bye.
For you, it is buy bye. You don't count, papa, never have.

Forum List

Back