Oregonians continue to protest

Haven't seen OWS with automatic weapons, but if so then they should pay the price.

I was talking about the theft and the rapes and other crimes.
Then start a thread about it.

The gun charges so put the Bundys in far greater hot water than OWS. Buy bye.

That's what I said, you have reading comprehension issues? And it's Buh bye, not buy bye.
For you, it is buy bye. You don't count, papa, never have.

The great thing about this country is as long I vote, I count. I'm no better or worse than you. I know that ticks you off, but you are just one in 6 billion, you count as one, like I do. You can't change that.

Last edited:
Idiot, they turned a bird sanctuary into a turd sanctuary, leaving feces all over the place. Fuck those idiots.

It's costing the tax payers over $6 million to clean up after them. Fuck em!

Did you get upset when OWS left millions of dollars of clean up all over the country a few years back?

What's OWS got to do with this thread? Don't try to change the subject.

You whine and cry big tears about this group but other groups that agree with your agenda you ignore, you are a hypocrite, you just proved it.

Hey, if an OWS member tore up a federal building, or did anything illegal, I've got no problem sending them or anyone else to jail.

The only one crying is you and dingbat. These assholes deserve to be in jail.

Where in the hell did I say they didn't? Idiot !

Great, then we both agree they should all be locked up.

Did you get upset when OWS left millions of dollars of clean up all over the country a few years back?

You whine and cry big tears about this group but other groups that agree with your agenda you ignore, you are a hypocrite, you just proved it.

Hey, if an OWS member tore up a federal building, or did anything illegal, I've got no problem sending them or anyone else to jail.

Never said different did I? You,have reading comprehension issues?

Never said different did I, Nutjob?

I'm glad we agree.

None of the protesters threatens any federal agents, ever. They stated their intent to DEFEND themselves from attack. The idea that the feds bring in snipers and armored vehicles to kill PROTESTERS is insane. Michele Fiore said the same thing...feds have no business rolling in on ranchers over GRAZING fucking disputes, and if they do, people are going to shoot them. That's not a threat, that's our constitutional right. And it isn't going to be just old ranchers who end up dead. People have had it. I would not want to be a BLM, EPA or usfws "agent" right now, because right now rural citizens loathe and fear them. And with good cause.

I'm glad we agree.

I don't care if we agree or don't agree. You are only here for my entertainment.

I'm glad we agree.

I don't care if we agree or don't agree. You are only here for my entertainment.

And?

I'm glad we agree.

And?

And?

Are you a parrot?

No are you? You are really losing your entertainment value. Try again tomorrow, I might look you up and if you are really good, I'll respond. Lol!

I'm glad we agree.

And?

And?

Are you a parrot?

No are you? You are really losing your entertainment value. Try again tomorrow, I might look you up and if you are really good, I'll respond. Lol!

LOL!

-acfda131decb1564.JPG

The imprisonment and trumped up charges against protesters.

In front of the justice center in Portland this am...look at those terrifying extremists...

View attachment 71072

Are you sure that is what they are protesting? Wouldn't that be at the Federal Courthouse?
Nope, they are being held at the JUSTICE CENTER in Portland.

People show up every single time they have hearings and sometimes in between as well, to educate the public about the underhanded and illegal nature of the arrests, the murder of LaVoy Finicum, and the ongoing situation in the rural US, where feds are targeting, harassing, killing rural residents and property owners, as well as destroying private property, violating terms of treaties and other long-standing agreements, and denying redress to those who are demanding it..and in fact imprisoning those who demand redress, and charging them with CONSPIRACY for demanding it and discussing the issues over with friends and neighbors.

Currently the fbi scumbags are creeping around trying to get people in the Harney County area to say that Kris Anne Hall called for the "death of federal agents" during the meetings that she has hosted in the area, so they can throw her in jail, too.

What it comes down to..if you object to the flagrant abuse of rural property owners, and the obvious conspiracy between federal agencies (and also between branches of the federal government) to transfer ownership of our rural lands to the feds and their pets, you will be fined, prosecuted, assaulted, imprisoned, and killed.

When you consider what a small population our rural areas are, how poor the people are there now that the feds are in control, and how far they have to travel...the ongoing presence of protesters is amazing. The paper won't report on it, because they are in collusion with the feds.
Poor, poor LaVoy

Never figured out what ...keep your hands up means

Thought it was a good idea to bring a gun in a confrontation with the feds

And the lot of them never figured out that mandatory minimums applied to people of all races.

Forum List

Back