O’Reilly: Biden is Toast

Elections have consequences, stolen elections have far graver consequences.
Bingo. I’ve been saying we are no longer a functioning Republic.

What’s funny is these guys think we’ll have a fair and honest election come 2024. As if we won’t be at war or have a dozen other “national emergencies” that will prevent a real election from happening.

Biden may resign immediately after the election in return for a pardon from Kamala, thus avoiding impeachment by the new House membership.
Why would Biden fear a Neo-GOP Impeachment by the House? He'll just be exonerated and found Not Guilty by the Senate.

Russia asks in the world media and names Hunter with regard to Ukrainian biolabs. A Lugar-Obama connection to biolabs is Lugar himself, who studied nerve agents.

Kramatorsk Train Station
'....serial number SH91579....Vitorsk Machine Building Plant.

Lugar and the Arab son fronting as a black, Obama, visited Perm in 2005. Vitorsk is 109 miles sw of Perm.

Bill O'Liely pandered to all his Liberal Bubble Friends while at Foxsnews ( And he held firm on his Blacklist of Dr. Michael Savage til the end too ( And he made Hannity Promise to carry that Blacklist over after her departed
Bill never mentioned off-shoring or H1-Bs.

Bill O'Liely pandered to all his Liberal Bubble Friends while at Foxsnews ( And he held firm on his Blacklist of Dr. Michael Savage til the end too ( And he made Hannity Promise to carry that Blacklist over after her departed

I tend to not hold grudges over one-off errors in the past as long as someone is in the right place now. We all have pasts. Where we are at now is what matters.

1650389503242.png

Effective use of the "ignore" function? My ignore list has probably tripled over the past year.

I did start doing that to most posters who are clearly not engaging in honest discourse.

The cult has to do that because they sure as fuck cant argue on the merits of their positions.

O'Lielly... I didn't realize that has been was still around offering meaningless opinions... too funny...

I did hear he has been screaming at hapless airline employees because his flight was delayed... as if the employee has some control over a situation like that...

Makes O'Lielly an asshole in my book...

Why would Biden fear a Neo-GOP Impeachment by the House? He'll just be exonerated and found Not Guilty by the Senate.
It will just be like with Trump and the Dems an act of futility. This is what the left wanted when they impeached Trump, just something to do. Now, we will have payback and it is all just stupid for the Democrats and Republicans to play these silly games.

It will just be like with Trump and the Dems an act of futility. This is what the left wanted when they impeached Trump, just something to do. Now, we will have payback and it is all just stupid for the Democrats and Republicans to play these silly games.

I disagree. Impeaching that POS was the last thing Pelosi wanted. Why make him a martyr? Trumps corrupt act was an attack on half of the two party system using the whole country's foreign aid money as leverage. The other was an attack on the transfer of power. The GOP own the leverage corruption and the violent assault on Congress, forever.

I tend to not hold grudges over one-off errors in the past as long as someone is in the right place now. We all have pasts. Where we are at now is what matters.

View attachment 632973
Trump never hurt my feelings...

oh wait... maybe he did... I replied to one of his emails and he didn't respond... probably too busy, doesn't answer any of them?

but still.... I wanted to be on that bandwagon..

but I still like him... I'm SO unlike the dims that way... If they hate someone, they will destroy that person... whether their "feelings" are valid or not..

Forum List

Back