O’Reilly: Biden is Toast

Moments later, he grabbed Jill Biden by the pussy.
I think Joe beat him to it.

“I was at work and a guy came in and asked, ‘Do you own a brown Corvette?’” Stevenson recalled. “He said back in May it had crunched his bumper and they told him to get an estimate and he never heard back from them.

“I said, ‘Wait a minute. Who is they?’ And he said, ‘Funnily enough, Senator Biden was driving.’”

Probably resign under impeachment....stealth 25A.
That’s possible. Or, his handlers might tell him that he decided to resign now because he recognized his own failing mental health. And of course he’s a patriot. So, for the good of the nation, he will resign and allow Kamalalalala to take over his incoherency.

That’s possible. Or, his handlers might tell him that he decided to resign now because he recognized his own failing mental health. And of course he’s a patriot. So, for the good of the nation, he will resign and allow Kamalalalala to take over his incoherency.
proxy-image

Just a quick off-topic moment:
Remember when Jill Biden said "Go f*** yourself" to Cameltoe? Jill Biden's reaction to Kamala Harris moment, according to new book

On Wednesday’s No Spin News, Bill declared that this week’s inflation news signals the unofficial end of the Biden administration.

Even CNN says Biden is lower than Trump. Biden is through. Thanks for electing him though your braindead retarded Democrats.

O'Reilly trying to be relevant again? I'm shocked! :auiqs.jpg:

On Wednesday’s No Spin News, Bill declared that this week’s inflation news signals the unofficial end of the Biden administration.

Even CNN says Biden is lower than Trump. Biden is through. Thanks for electing him though your braindead retarded Democrats.

I love toast with butter and strawberry preserves.

But the only way any Republican is getting into the White House is on the public tour.
Bank it.

Forum List

Back