Origins Of Racism

Fear, and a way to feel more powerful in an uncertain world.

Also, rationalization for taking what you want from a certain group.

You can't stop it anymore than you can stop men from finding a piece of ass to tap.

Yet somehow every woman in the world has found a way to stop you. Thank goodness you have Skinhead to "tap" instead.

What's most hilarious about your posts is that you have no idea how fucking stupid you are. It's a little bit sad.

I'm well aware of just how fucking stupid you are, and it's more than a little sad, Pussywuss.

I dont buy the diversity argument, as it seems to me its much more of a weakness then a strength.

Conservative people are threatened and will never buy into it and hate having it shoved down their throats. I respect the honest ones more mostly because they are honest about it and unashamed of their opinions.

Liberals are very intolerant of anyone who do not agree with them. While calling for tolerance for themselves. But I do respect their intentions of moving human behavior forward in the name of civilization. Sounds good on paper, but never seems to work in real life. Mostly due to people. Kind of a bitch on that one.

Most folks are in the middle and do try. I just do not think it will ever work in America to liking of either side. Perhaps another 200-300 years of evolution. Most of us are stuck in the middle and are really tired of both sides.

I seriously doubt we'll be here in 200-300 years. I'm dubious about 50 years.

well your blather had nothing to do with origins, so I'm already disappointing with this op

more than likely it got it's start from our tribal times.

Killing each other b/c we lived somewhere else, they hunted food on our lands. Basically interfered with my tribes survival.
throw in generations of war, and you get what we got.

Short of having grown up in a family with overt racism, where's it come from?

Observation of reality is the foundation, then a preference for not wanting to have to deal with that reality. For instance, observe black criminality, realize that this affects your life, growing anger that you're forced to deal with black criminality in how you conduct your life.

Certain game perhaps? Chess, Go, others which use black and white pieces and 'white' goes first? :) TV commercials like ones for credit counselling where the white people are middle-class with minor problems, and the minorities in less affluent looking homes with greater problems? Fast food commercials with minority actors, sit down dining ads showing white people?

I think a lot of subtle racism exists and is much more to blame as very few of us grow up in 'redneck Nirvana.'

This subtle racism, or invisible racism, or institutional racism hypothesis has been around for a long time. If you can't measure it then how the fuck can it have a large effect?

Observation of reality is the foundation, then a preference for not wanting to have to deal with that reality. For instance, observe black criminality, realize that this affects your life, growing anger that you're forced to deal with black criminality in how you conduct your life.

Certain game perhaps? Chess, Go, others which use black and white pieces and 'white' goes first? :) TV commercials like ones for credit counselling where the white people are middle-class with minor problems, and the minorities in less affluent looking homes with greater problems? Fast food commercials with minority actors, sit down dining ads showing white people?

I think a lot of subtle racism exists and is much more to blame as very few of us grow up in 'redneck Nirvana.'

This subtle racism, or invisible racism, or institutional racism hypothesis has been around for a long time. If you can't measure it then how the fuck can it have a large effect?

But you can measure your 'feelings' upon observing 'reality'?

Think it through again.

Think it through again.

We're not dealing with feelings though. We're dealing with measurable reality. Crime rates, higher taxes due to increased social spending, decreased opportunities due to affirmative action, higher insurance rates due to racial crime, higher housing costs in order to flee black concentrations. The feelings come in response to reality. We measure the reality, not the feelings. Liberals can't measure the reality of institutional racism or subconscious racism, they simply infer that it exists due to unequal outcomes. Then they have their feelings of upset in reaction to unequal outcomes.

Think it through again.

We're not dealing with feelings though. We're dealing with measurable reality. Crime rates, higher taxes due to increased social spending, decreased opportunities due to affirmative action, higher insurance rates due to racial crime, higher housing costs in order to flee black concentrations. The feelings come in response to reality. We measure the reality, not the feelings. Liberals can't measure the reality of institutional racism or subconscious racism, they simply infer that it exists due to unequal outcomes. Then they have their feelings of upset in reaction to unequal outcomes.

Who is "we"? Why don't you try growing a pair and speaking for yourself?

Think it through again.

Who is "we"? Why don't you try growing a pair and speaking for yourself?
Who is "we?" "We" is society. Society deals with high social welfare costs, high crime rates, high taxes, etc. I didn't have to endure the Ferguson riots, society did.

Short of having grown up in a family with overt racism, where's it come from? Certain game perhaps? Chess, Go, others which use black and white pieces and 'white' goes first? :) TV commercials like ones for credit counselling where the white people are middle-class with minor problems, and the minorities in less affluent looking homes with greater problems? Fast food commercials with minority actors, sit down dining ads showing white people?

If racism was not an ingrained part of our society we would be much further along. Until recently Black was defined as all sorts of unsavory words while white was defined as the complete opposite. Images are pushed in the media that fuel racism. When you have people actually questioning the inferiority or superiority of a race then the only thing you can point to is propaganda and a system of deliberate racism..

Short of having grown up in a family with overt racism, where's it come from? Certain game perhaps? Chess, Go, others which use black and white pieces and 'white' goes first? :) TV commercials like ones for credit counselling where the white people are middle-class with minor problems, and the minorities in less affluent looking homes with greater problems? Fast food commercials with minority actors, sit down dining ads showing white people?

If racism was not an ingrained part of our society we would be much further along. Until recently Black was defined as all sorts of unsavory words while white was defined as the complete opposite. Images are pushed in the media that fuel racism. When you have people actually questioning the inferiority or superiority of a race then the only thing you can point to is propaganda and a system of deliberate racism..

Grew up watching the original Star Trek reruns and then all the spin-offs as they came out. Credit it with undoing any incidental racism I may have had.

I just imagine everyone had a transporter accident and got turned inside out. :)

Probably started when the world's races began judging each others achievements by their own standards. White people encounter Blacks and judge them by their standards. Asians encounter Whites and judge them by their standards, etc.

We judge blacks by the standards of civility. We think they should not commit so many crimes and have all those illegitimate children.

As usual, Unkotare's got nothing but insults. Must really sting to have the hymn sheet you've preached from all your life ripped to shreds before your very eyes.

I hope Unkotare never gets banned. He needs to keep posting in order to remind people how shallow the arguments for innate racial equality are.

Those who assert the racial superiority of whites and Orientals can point to the superiority of the societies we currently maintain, and the civilizations we have created and maintained for thousands of years.

We can also point to racial differences in mental aptitude test scores and academic performance.

Those who maintain that racial differences do not exist, that they are not important, or that "race is only a social construct" cannot construct rational arguments. They can only try to suppress the discussion.

Forum List

Back