Origins Of Racism

Posters like Friends are just feral mongrels with one foot in the grave bitter about the changing of the world. He yearns for those days when he could say to himself, "at least I'm not a darkie". Now faced with the growing success of Black people he has been beaten down trying to keep up his illusion of superiority. If it was anymore pathetic I would cry for him. However, his moronic posts actually make me laugh.

The "growing success of Black people" is due almost entirely to affirmative action policies which lower standards for black people and discriminate against whites and Asians.

The failure of No Child Left Behind demonstrates how bogus and gratuitous any "success of Black people" has been.

Any fair minded poster here should notice that I have not been attacking you personally. I have only been stating truths that are privately acknowledged, but often dangerous to state publicly.

You are attacking me, because you are unable to refute my arguments. You are unable to demonstrate that by the important criteria of intelligence, crime, and illegitimacy blacks on the average are equal to whites.

I'm glad you support AA which helps the success of Black people in general. Now the problem is there has been Black success without AA. How do you explain that?

The question is, how do YOU explain that? How do you distinguish between those who need AA and those who don't? In reality, AA has given the greatest benefit to those who need it the least.

Posters like Friends are just feral mongrels with one foot in the grave bitter about the changing of the world. He yearns for those days when he could say to himself, "at least I'm not a darkie". Now faced with the growing success of Black people he has been beaten down trying to keep up his illusion of superiority. If it was anymore pathetic I would cry for him. However, his moronic posts actually make me laugh.

The "growing success of Black people" is due almost entirely to affirmative action policies which lower standards for black people and discriminate against whites and Asians.

The failure of No Child Left Behind demonstrates how bogus and gratuitous any "success of Black people" has been.

Any fair minded poster here should notice that I have not been attacking you personally. I have only been stating truths that are privately acknowledged, but often dangerous to state publicly.

You are attacking me, because you are unable to refute my arguments. You are unable to demonstrate that by the important criteria of intelligence, crime, and illegitimacy blacks on the average are equal to whites.

I'm glad you support AA which helps the success of Black people in general. Now the problem is there has been Black success without AA. How do you explain that?

The question is, how do YOU explain that? How do you distinguish between those who need AA and those who don't? In reality, AA has given the greatest benefit to those who need it the least.

Explain what? I'm not the one trying to say all Black people have to have AA to be successful. You distinguish based on the location. If the location is predominantly white then you use AA. If Black people are already close to the correct level of representation then you really have no need for AA. I do agree that AA has given the greatest benefit to those that need it least. White women benefit from it the most.

Explain what? I'm not the one trying to say all Black people have to have AA to be successful. You distinguish based on the location. If the location is predominantly white then you use AA. If Black people are already close to the correct level of representation then you really have no need for AA. I do agree that AA has given the greatest benefit to those that need it least. White women benefit from it the most.

Please define "the correct level of representation." Who should determine it and how should it be enforced?

Please define "the correct level of representation." Who should determine it and how should it be enforced?

Are you being serious or do you really not know? You dont know how to figure out percentages relative to population?

Are you being serious or do you really not know? You dont know how to figure out percentages relative to population?

1. Yes, I am being serious.

2. At which levels would you apply racial parity? Job classification? Average salaries? Company-wide?

3. Would you use local, state or national population statistics? Would you force Blacks to take jobs in Alaska?

4. Does your superior intellect ever consider these questions?

2. At which levels would you apply racial parity? Job classification? Average salaries? Company-wide?

3. Would you use local, state or national population statistics? Would you force Blacks to take jobs in Alaska?

Across the board. Every consideration you can think of where there is a need for parity.

It wold be based on local stats unless there is a suspicion that some white racist is cooking the books.

Why would I force anyone to get a job? There are plenty of Black people that want to work.

The superiority or inferiority of my intellect is not the issue. I just dont like smart asses.

Across the board. Every consideration you can think of where there is a need for parity.

It wold be based on local stats unless there is a suspicion that some white racist is cooking the books.

Why would I force anyone to get a job? There are plenty of Black people that want to work.

The superiority or inferiority of my intellect is not the issue. I just dont like smart asses.

OK your masquerade is over. Keep associating with dumb asses and you'll do just fine.

OK your masquerade is over. Keep associating with dumb asses and you'll do just fine.

Thanks your opinion really matters to me.

LOL, is that why you spend so much time on this forum? Try venturing into other forums where your "angry Black man" persona isn't a substitute for intelligent discussion.

LOL, is that why you spend so much time on this forum? Try venturing into other forums where your "angry Black man" persona isn't a substitute for intelligent discussion.
What forum would you suggest I venture to? I know you are out of your league and need a place where you feel safe to debate but you should have thought of that before you starting typing. Name your forum and your topic. Be forwarned though. If I am not knowledgeable about the topic I dont pretend to be. I listen and learn like you should have done.

Fear. Ignorance? I have been being attacked by a blacks uttering anti- white slurs, and seeing hateful black thugs that hurt innocent whites because their victims ARE white, Racism be damned. It is just an empty word, just another way to victimize whites. RACISM RACISM RACISM. Makes the boy that cried WOLF look like a saint.
Realy?
Says the racist bitch who doesn't like being called out for what she really is.
Sez the male sexist hater that wants to dominate."Bitch" really? I don't know anything about the martial arts, and neither did you apparently. people that use hate like you are worse than your enemies. Bitch? really? grow the hell up.

Racial and ethnic groups evolved in different environments and at wildly different rates. The human species overall is programmed to be afraid of difference for very good reasons. Competitors in the natural world will kill you and take your territory.

The natural world extends to our world. Statistically, a white person is justified in fearing an unknown black person. We've come to a bizarre point with political correctness where it's racist to be afraid of anything different. But if you are a white woman walking around in Harlem, fear will save your life.

They have done studies where they can show that the amygdala -- A very primitive part of the brain -- lights up like a Christmas tree when you see a person of another race. This is regardless of whether you admit to being racist or not. This reaction is as hard to control as the sex drive or the hunger drive.

Well, the amygdala "lights up" only after humans reach a certain age:

Neuroimaging research in adults has consistently found that differential perception of race is associated with increased amygdala activity. We hypothesized that such neural biases unlikely reflect innate processes but instead emerge over development. In the current study, we used fMRI to examine the neurodevelopmental trajectory of the amygdala in response to race across childhood and adolescence ranging from 4 to 16 years. Thirty-two youths viewed African American and European American faces during a functional brain scan. Results suggest that differential amygdala response to African American faces does not emerge until adolescence, reflecting the increasing salience of race across development. In addition, greater peer diversity was associated with attenuated amygdala response to African American faces, suggesting that intergroup racial contact may reduce the salience of race
The "fear" that inspires racism is probably not "programmed," but rather it is learned.

In fact, it is learned very early, and as a result of NOT being exposed to members of other races

Racism ...what a pandering bunch of idiots. Origins of racism? Let me see. I can't say anything that contradicts, because, its all "antidotal". What do I have left, agreeing with you pansies? Facts aren't enough. Damn, talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place.

In post #50 I addressed a number of flaws in your character you couldn't deny. Instead you opted to play the proportional racial stats card when I asked the followig question:

JQPublic1 said:
There's a severe disconnect from reality in your warped mind. The seeds of racism are nurtured

Being the disingenuous jerk you are, you responded with:

"What disconnect is that?"

OK! are you ready? Here is your first disconnect:

You finally found that opening you were just dying to use for the umpteenth time, ad nauseam!

Obviously, you are too obtuse to realize that arrest rates are what the Uniform Crime report stats consist of, not actual convictions or actual commissions of crimes. Since you believe otherwise, you are truly disconnected from reality. Want another example? Ok, coming right up.

Don't even try to point at the National Crime Victim's Survey and use that as a yardstick for measuring anything plausible. That would be as stupid as your worrying about the Black illegitimacy rate.
Why are you concerned with Black illegitimacy rates when 71.6% of Black fathers pay their agreed to or Court awarded child support. Whether they are married to the mothers of those children o not is of no concern to you! Thats another disconnect!

Finally, your intolerable ignorance surfaces yet once again with this:
Friends said:
I am also aware that there is nowhere in the world a black run country that whites want to move to. Blacks want to move to white run countries because black run countries are poorly run.

Surely, even a dim witted lummox like you has heard of Jamaica, Trinidad, Bermuda and the United States. Some White people do move there and many visit as tourists! I'm really surprised you didn't know that last one! See how utterly disconnected from reality you are? BTW Blacks make up 13% of the US population but own 100% of the Presidency of the United States of America!

Forum List

Back