Our country was formed by....immigrants!

They were not immigrating......they came here because no civilization existed......and when they met people, they were used as soldiers of fortune to wipe out enemy tribes....then they just said fuck it, we're taking over....and thank god they did.....#best country ever.

"No civilization existed" :auiqs.jpg:

That must be why so many 'settlers' looked at the Indians' lifestyle, looked at their own ---- and ran off to join the former. To get away from "civilization".

Or was that by common citizens owning and bearing military grade guns?

What do you think?

At the time of the revolution 24% of the population of the 13 colonies were foreign born. If you count 2nd and 3rd generation, that would bring it up to well above 60%, so, yes, our country was formed by immigrants.

Formed before the FIRST immigration laws were written.
The Act. On August 3, 1882, the forty-seventh United States Congress passed the Immigration Act of 1882. It is considered by many to be "first general immigration law" due to the fact that it created the guidelines of exclusion through the creation of "a new category of inadmissible aliens."

And by the way NOT ONE American that I know is against any person who wants to become a legal American citizen by doing the following:
To become a U.S. citizen, you must:
  • Have had a Permanent Resident (Green) Card for at least five years, or for at least three years if you’re filing as the spouse of a U.S. citizen
    • If you apply for naturalization less than six months before your Permanent Resident Card expires, or do not apply for naturalization until your card has already expired, you must renew your card.
    • You can apply for naturalization before you receive your new Green Card, but you’ll need to submit a photocopy of the receipt of your Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card, when you receive it.
  • Meet certain eligibility requirements including being
    • At least 18 years old at the time of filing
    • Able to read, write, and speak basic English
    • A person of good moral character
  • Go through the ten step naturalization process which includes
    • Determining your eligibility to become an American citizen
    • Preparing and submitting form N-400, the application for naturalization
Taking the U.S. Naturalization Test and having a personal interview
How to Become a U.S. Citizen | USAGov
Now nearly 90 million of us Americans including Donald Trump (who's wife by the way is a "LEGAL" naturalized Citizen who followed all the above steps) relatives of mine who laboriously followed the above steps are rightfully disgusted when people evidently like you think we hate immigrants!

We are NOT against LEGAL immigrants that want to give up their own home citizenship, adopt the American flag and not be waving their home country because this is their home
NOW!
What we are against is lazy shiftless people that don't qualify for the above!

Here is a map of the US in 1883. I would say the country was pretty much already formed before then.
4605001.jpg

DUH!

I wasn't addressing how the physical country was formed but when the FIRST immigration laws came into existence.
What value does your comment add?

They were not immigrating......they came here because no civilization existed......and when they met people, they were used as soldiers of fortune to wipe out enemy tribes....then they just said fuck it, we're taking over....and thank god they did.....#best country ever.

That must be why so many 'settlers' looked at the Indians' lifestyle, looked at their own ---- and ran off to join the former. To get away from "civilization".
Oh you dummy! Right... run off to a group that couldn't even put a "wheel" together after 1,000 years!
Also explain to me "HOW MANY" actually RAN off?
What totally exaggerated full of crap statement and I'm part Indian so I can say that!

What do you think?

At the time of the revolution 24% of the population of the 13 colonies were foreign born. If you count 2nd and 3rd generation, that would bring it up to well above 60%, so, yes, our country was formed by immigrants.

The Act. On August 3, 1882, the forty-seventh United States Congress passed the Immigration Act of 1882. It is considered by many to be "first general immigration law" due to the fact that it created the guidelines of exclusion through the creation of "a new category of inadmissible aliens."

And by the way NOT ONE American that I know is against any person who wants to become a legal American citizen by doing the following:
  • Have had a Permanent Resident (Green) Card for at least five years, or for at least three years if you’re filing as the spouse of a U.S. citizen
    • If you apply for naturalization less than six months before your Permanent Resident Card expires, or do not apply for naturalization until your card has already expired, you must renew your card.
    • You can apply for naturalization before you receive your new Green Card, but you’ll need to submit a photocopy of the receipt of your Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card, when you receive it.
Now nearly 90 million of us Americans including Donald Trump (who's wife by the way is a "LEGAL" naturalized Citizen who followed all the above steps) relatives of mine who laboriously followed the above steps are rightfully disgusted when people evidently like you think we hate immigrants!

We are NOT against LEGAL immigrants that want to give up their own home citizenship, adopt the American flag and not be waving their home country because this is their home
NOW!

Here is a map of the US in 1883. I would say the country was pretty much already formed before then.
4605001.jpg

DUH!

I wasn't addressing how the physical country was formed but when the FIRST immigration laws came into existence.

In the context of the thread, it adds a hell of a lot more than yours did.

Oh you dummy! Right... run off to a group that couldn't even put a "wheel" together after 1,000 years!
What totally exaggerated full of crap statement and I'm part Indian so I can say that!

Sorry, you don't become "part Indian" because you channel-surfed into some reruns of "F Troop".

What do you think?

NOW!

4605001.jpg

DUH!

Here's a guy who wants to talk about "content value" --- after starting a thread on which hand O'bama wipes his ass with in the toilet.

Ironical troll is ironical.

Sorry, you don't become "part Indian" because you channel-surfed into some reruns of "F Troop".

You have NO idea! I can trace my heritage back to my great-great-grandmother dummy! How about you?

What do you think?

NOW!

4605001.jpg

DUH!

Here's a guy who wants to talk about "content value" --- after starting a thread on which hand O'bama wipes his ass with in the toilet.

Prove IT! What thread did I start that had in the title : "which hand O'bama wipes his ass with in the toilet."?
You are the one that needs to see a psychiatrist because a fetish with crap... is a medical disorder known as fecal smearing, also called scatolia in medical literature, is surprisingly common among children and adults.
Psychologists note that scatolia tends to occur in individuals with a history of obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety, schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, ADD, autism or post-traumatic stress, especially trauma related to physical or sexual abuse.
6 Facts About Fecal Smearing That You Need To Know - Friendship Circle - Special Needs Blog
Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 2.23.54 PM.png

ah, got one.
yes they had one, but it was primitive......we made it better.....and yes they helped us with thanksgiving but they wanted help.....

What Really Happened at the First Thanksgiving? The Wampanoag Side of the Tale

I love tossing knowledge out there.

check out this statement:

What did the treaty say?

It basically said we’d let them be there and we would protect them against any enemies and they would protect us from any of ours. [The 2011 Native American $1 coin commemorates the 1621 treaty between the Wampanoag tribe and the Pilgrims of Plymouth colony.] It was basically an I’ll watch your back, you watch mine’ agreement. Later on we collaborated on jurisdictions and creating a system so that we could live together.

around the 15 min mark...check it out.

Wow.

Another example of the alternate reality taught in our schools today.

No, a bunch of settlers didn't run off to join Indian civilization lol.

Some were kidnapped, after their families and settlements were brutally butchered.

But believe me, outside of *Gunsmoke* and *Little House on the Prairie* there was no mass infiltration of native American culture by culture-appropriating white settlers.

Wow. I knew you were an imbecile, but once again, I failed to appreciate how stupid you really are.

I didn't think it was possible for you to prove you are more stupid. But you did.

What do you think?

NOW!

4605001.jpg

DUH!

Try posting some content...and maybe we'll care what you have to say.

NOW!

4605001.jpg

DUH!

Content? WHERE have YOU ever provided a substantiation of any of your totally inane comments? No links! Nothing! Just dumb ass puerile comments!

NOW!

4605001.jpg

DUH!

Pogo doesn't have the ability to produce content, except in the bathroom.

Good point.
As I stated previously he suffers apparently with Coprophilia (from Greek κόπρος, kópros—excrement and φιλία, philía—liking, fondness), also called scatophilia.

Wow.

Another example of the alternate reality taught in our schools today.

No, a bunch of settlers didn't run off to join Indian civilization lol.

Some were kidnapped, after their families and settlements were brutally butchered.

But believe me, outside of *Gunsmoke* and *Little House on the Prairie* there was no mass infiltration of native American culture by culture-appropriating white settlers.

Wow. I knew you were an imbecile, but once again, I failed to appreciate how stupid you really are.

I didn't think it was possible for you to prove you are more stupid. But you did.

And this was my relative that was captured by the Indians after they killed his mother.

"On the third day of their captivity, Betsy Dragoo’s horse stumbled and threw her to the ground. Having broken her hip, she could travel no further and was promptly killed and scalped in front of her son.
'Indian' Billy Dragoo lived two lives on the frontier

Yea my Indian ancestors weren't the friendliest of people.
One further thought... my Indian ancestors living in the 1500s when the evil white man came had a life span of 35...due to diseases, wars, poor food, etc.
Today my Indian relatives live to 75 and some are casino millionaires in Florida to boot!

Can't get past the lumping together of any people white, black, brown, red, yellow or mixture of.
all white Republicans are not uneducated dirt road trailer trash. nor are all Democrats drug using basement living welfare bums.
any one who is unable to judge a person on there actions & not on political affiliation, skin color, sex or age has problems with critical thinking.

What do you think?

Ignorance.....immigration is a COUNTRY'S policy...There was no country at that time. See my post to 'Stormy.'

Well, if you're going to claim other people are ignorant based on technicalities, you're going to need to do better than fail on the technicalities. A "country" is an area of land. It is not a type of polity. Country can refer to the extended non-sovereign area beyond the borders of a polity but still within its influence (such as the countryside surrounding a city-state), or it can refer to a continuous area occupied by culturally linked people of separate polities (much like the country of Greece in classical times was a region comprising the whole of an ethno-cultural group, but contained many polities that were otherwise unconnected). There were instead a variety of polities, from quasi-communist chiefdoms to expansive empires.

If a 'country' is an 'area of land' who defined that 'area of land?' Moreover, if a country is an area of land, then why don't we call the whole Earth a country? A country certainly is a polity because without organization there can be no country. Like I said, you display ignorance.

Forum List

Back