Our Goverment Was Overthrown!

citizenal

Living in Paradise
Mar 31, 2012
Ormond Beach, Florida
It is an undeniable fact that the government of the United States of Amerca, the government established and given to us by the Founders no longer exists because it was overthrown from within. To learn how and when this transpired, go to and read "The Trashing of a Republic" at:

The Trashing of a Republic

It is an undeniable fact that the government of the United States of Amerca, the government established and given to us by the Founders no longer exists because it was overthrown from within. To learn how and when this transpired, go to and read "The Trashing of a Republic" at:

The Trashing of a Republic
I know, the Jewish bankers did it right? Guess we have to round them all up eh? You fire up the ovens and I'll look for more wood.

If we had the same govt. by the founders no citizen would vote for president, tariffs would pay taxes and corporations would not be considered as individuals..and we would have a standing army of only 10k..

Last edited:
This country is no longer a good for your kind. You should vote with your feet. Try Russia, you'd fit right in.
Why are you such an ass? Is it a hobby or a natural talent? Paint your own house.
I'm being entirely honest. You guys hate what it has become, so do yourselves a favor and move a nation that is more like how you want to live. Easy right?

"Us guys" want the Constitution to be obeyed. YOU move. I'm staying right here and fight for MY country.

But it's not yours. We founded it and you hate what it's become, so start packing.

And the Constitution is obeyed. It just means more than it did 220 years ago. Times change, try changing with them, it will do you some good.

It is mine. You're just a filthy commie troll and you can kiss my butt.
Have a wonderful day.

You're on ignore now. Ta ta.

This country is no longer a good for your kind. You should vote with your feet. Try Russia, you'd fit right in.

This country is no longer good for any kind and has become as oppressive as Russia used to be under communism. Name one right Amercans used to have that they still have today and has not been violated or taken away? I guess a citizen and ex-Navy Fighter Pilot, I should just ignore the oath I swore and allow brainwashed citizens like you live with our lies and delusions. No I'll stay right here no matter how much idiocy I have to tolerate.

I know, the Jewish bankers did it right? Guess we have to round them all up eh? You fire up the ovens and I'll look for more wood.

Oboy, it didn't take you very long to play the holocaust card did it. The issue is not who did it in this tread. Instead it is what was done. Once we establish what was done, there is plenty of time to discuss whys and wherefores. Clearly, you have a persecution complex. If anyone says anything you do not like, do not want to hear, or violates your sense of proprierty, they must be a jew hating Nazi. How pathetic!

It is mine. You're just a filthy commie troll and you can kiss my butt.
Have a wonderful day.

You're on ignore now. Ta ta.

you put the guy on ignore for that?....geezus what will you do when someone calls you an ass?....or tells you to fuck off?....

But it's not yours. We founded it and you hate what it's become, so start packing.

And the Constitution is obeyed. It just means more than it did 220 years ago. Times change, try changing with them, it will do you some good.

It is our country just as much as it is yours and you found nothing more than I did. I am an American by birth and for you place your self on such a pedestal is insulting...but this is your intent isn't it. When you encounter the truth, then shoot the messenger. Did Adolph teach you these tactics?

As far as obeying the Constitution is concerned, yes time change and this is why and amendment procedure was provided for in our Constitution. Oh of course, why amend when it is easier to usurp. Once again Hitler comes to mind here. Boy, you sure must be one of his biggest fans. Your screen picture says it all.

It is mine. You're just a filthy commie troll and you can kiss my butt. Have a wonderful day. You're on ignore now. Ta ta.

Trinnity, PaintMyHouse is not necessarily a communist. The tatics he uses are no different from and other Facist who wants to fight rather than discuss and who uses disparagement to discourage rational discourse. In short, he is a spoiler and either does this out of insecurity because how he was treated by his mother or because he is being paid to do it by some government agency. Either way, do not lower yourself to his level by name calling.

It is mine. You're just a filthy commie troll and you can kiss my butt. Have a wonderful day. You're on ignore now. Ta ta.

Trinnity, PaintMyHouse is not necessarily a communist. The tatics he uses are no different from and other Facist who wants to fight rather than discuss and who uses disparagement to discourage rational discourse. In short, he is a spoiler and either does this out of insecurity because how he was treated by his mother or because he is being paid to do it by some government agency. Either way, do not lower yourself to his level by name calling.
Neither of you can actually get much lower. It's only because of charity that I bother to reply.

Neither of you can actually get much lower. It's only because of charity that I bother to reply.

The only reason you bother to reply is direct a post away from its intended topic and then turn it into a name calling contest. Please stop pretending to something you are not and what you are not is a concerned citizen trying to discern the truth on a very important topic of discussion. Instead you are a spoiler who is a traitor to his conscience and the people of this nation. God has reserved a very special place in hell for people like you.

Have a nice day.

The only reason you bother to reply is direct a post away from its intended topic and then turn it into a name calling contest. Please stop pretending to something you are not and what you are not is a concerned citizen trying to discern the truth on a very important topic of discussion. Instead you are a spoiler who is a traitor to his conscience and the people of this nation. God has reserved a very special place in hell for people like you.

Have a nice day.
The important subject is how those nasty, evil, sneaky Jew-bastard Bankers took over the country while the God-Fearing Whites slept?

My apologies if I stepped on your toes. Weren't you supposed to be rounding them up while I collected wood for the ovens?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back