Our History IS Our Future

253 US Marines DIED in Beirut in 1983 under Reagan's watch. That's "Bengazi" times 63.

Nuff said.

Put the bong down. You are making yourself look like the fool that you are.
Did Jeane Kirkpatrick run around on Sunday talk shows saying it was about a dumb ass movie fruit loop?

Enuff said

Put down the crack pipe it is making you look like an asshat

253 US Marines DIED in Beirut in 1983 under Reagan's watch. That's "Bengazi" times 63.

Nuff said.

Did Jeane Kirkpatrick run around on Sunday talk shows saying it was about a dumb ass movie fruit loop?

Enuff said

Put down the crack pipe it is making you look like an asshat

Somehow that's supposed to be the difference? Jesus Christ.

• Banned

Nuff said.

Benghazi was used to kill people on purpose. You may have missed it but Obozo and the state department have ADMITTED they used Benghazi to run guns.

Obozo and Hillary KILLED the very people who COULD have testified and got them hung for TREASON. Those men in Beirut were on duty in service to their country KNOWING full well they might die. And MANY did. God bless them one and all.

The four that DIED in Benghazi were there on the promise we would PROTECT them and two Navy Seals did their best and gave their ALL.

The men in Beirut DIED fighting FOR freedom.
The men in Benghazi DIED after LOSING their most basic human right taken away by Obozo and Hillary. Obama went to bed and that's WIDELY reported.

Hillary IGNORED the call. Check her duty roster as SOS. She could have made the rescue call and IGNORED it. But then Hillary has never given a damn about killing people now has she?

Nuff said.

You sound liek a moron. I wonder why.

Beirut and Benghazi both start with the same letter. I'll bet you cannot tell me what it is. But that's the end of any similarity.

Nuff said.

Benghazi was used to kill people on purpose. You may have missed it but Obozo and the state department have ADMITTED they used Benghazi to run guns.

Obozo and Hillary KILLED the very people who COULD have testified and got them hung for TREASON. Those men in Beirut were on duty in service to their country KNOWING full well they might die. And MANY did. God bless them one and all.

The four that DIED in Benghazi were there on the promise we would PROTECT them and two Navy Seals did their best and gave their ALL.

The men in Beirut DIED fighting FOR freedom.
The men in Benghazi DIED after LOSING their most basic human right taken away by Obozo and Hillary. Obama went to bed and that's WIDELY reported.

Hillary IGNORED the call. Check her duty roster as SOS. She could have made the rescue call and IGNORED it. But then Hillary has never given a damn about killing people now has she?
Forget it. Statistheilhitler doesnt do facts. He just spews stupidity.

Nuff said.

Beirut and Benghazi both start with the same letter. I'll bet you cannot tell me what it is. But that's the end of any similarity.

"You sound liek a moron."

Hint: if you are going to accuse someone of being a moron, you should at least spell the sentence correctly...

Nuff said.

Hint: if you are going to accuse someone of being a moron, you should at least spell the sentence correctly...
WOw you found another typo! Here's a hint: I dont give a fuck.

Nuff said.

Yes, we know. Morons usually act as you do.

Nuff said.

You know the difference between a mistake and a moron?
People make mistakes.
Morons are mistakes.
All the folks on my threads only need to practice one thing. Talk AROUND the morons and in this case that means you Stats.
YOUR call outs on spelling and grammar are OLD SCHOOL troll and nothing more.

NOW ASSHAT. Go fuck yourself.
FIRES

Nuff said.

Yes they are dissimilar. One was a MAJOR fuck up. I'll bet you cannot tell us which one.

Nuff said.

Talk AROUND him, he hates it like a spoiled child. It will give him time to change the water in his mop bucket. Word has it people puke when they read his OP's.

Nuff said.

You know the difference between a mistake and a moron?
People make mistakes.
Morons are mistakes.
All the folks on my threads only need to practice one thing. Talk AROUND the morons and in this case that means you Stats.
YOUR call outs on spelling and grammar are OLD SCHOOL troll and nothing more.

NOW ASSHAT. Go fuck yourself.
FIRES
He is truly one of the worst posters here. It isnt like Rightwinger or NYCarb isnt dumber or more ignorant. It's that they have few pretensions to being anything other than the Democrat lunch pail toting drones they are. Statistheilhitler actually thinks he has something of substance to contribute.But when called on his bullshit he deflects and calls people names. I took him off Ignore because it's so entertaining watching him get his ass handed to him in every thread.

Nuff said.

Yes they are dissimilar. One was a MAJOR fuck up. I'll bet you cannot tell us which one.
I think Obozo going to bed during that was major. I would never had done that. Would you?

You know that's a steaming load of horseshit, right? And that you can't back up any of your 'Obama and Hillary killed people' batshit regarding Benghazi. Or any of that treason idiocy?

If not, consider this your wake up call.

The part that I find so......stunning.....is how eagerly you and your ilk lap up that conspiracy pablum, no matter how insane. And it never even occurs to you to fact check it, question it, demand evidence of it.....or even think too hard about it.

Does it?

You know that's a steaming load of horseshit too, right?

Do you fact check any of the silly shit you ape? Or do you make this up as you go along?

Nuff said.

I think Obozo going to bed during that was major. I would never had done that. Would you?
The whole thing isnt a mystery. They knew it was a terrorist attack. But with the election coming they were afraid a terrorist attack where our ambassador was killed wouldn't play along with the Obama meme that he had terrorism on the run. So they lied about it for 3 days to boost his election chances.
The mystery is why the Left sees that acceptable behavior.

Nuff said.

The whole thing isnt a mystery. They knew it was a terrorist attack. But with the election coming they were afraid a terrorist attack where our ambassador was killed wouldn't play along with the Obama meme that he had terrorism on the run. So they lied about it for 3 days to boost his election chances.

The President called it a terrorist attack the first time he spoke about it. The day after.

You can deny that all you want.

Nuff said.

It isn't a mystery? Really? One of your fellow bedwetters just accused Hillary and Obama of killing people in Benghazi to keep them from testifying against them in a treason trial.

There's no evidence of any of that. Yet your ilk keep apeing the most insane, the most baseless, the most rabidly batshit conspiracy vitrol imaginable despite exactly jack shit backing any part of the narrative they were told to ape.

Why your ilk are so eager to mindlessly repeat such nonsense......now that's a mystery.

Forum List

Back