Our President calls Parkland Deputy a coward

Are our teachers going to be called cowards too if they don’t voluntarily give up their lives?

Breaking News Update!

Coral Springs police "blew past" hunkered down Broward Sheriff's to get to shooter inside when they arrived.

Twitter

So, Trump told the truth again and you Maoists have shit yourselves? :thup:

The PROBLEM you evil scum have in climbing atop the bodies of dead children to promote your attacks on the Bill of Rights is that your foundation always falls apart in a few days, as it is once again doing.

BTW, School Resource Deputy Scot Peterson was fired for being a coward.

trump is a horrible leader... terrible, horrible, no good, very bad, DEPLORABLE.

those kids are advocating for themselves like heroes...

pussies like you are exposed as fear mongering scum. :eusa_clap:

All the Companies Cutting Ties With the NRA After Deadly Florida School Shooting

Ben Shapiro

@benshapiro

Police are systemically racist.
Police act stupidly.
Police are overmilitarized.
Give the police all your guns.
Hey, guys, you can't expect armed police to charge mass shooters.
All of these statements are being promulgated by the same people.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[

trump is a horrible leader... terrible, horrible, no good, very bad, DEPLORABLE.

I know, he is utterly devistating to you plans to end the United States Constitution. You thought you'd have forced labor camps in full swing by now, and Trump screwed the whole thing up.

those kids are advocating for themselves like heroes...

I agree that you Stalinists should bow to these children and do as they suggest;

iu

Take the Tide Pod Challenge, ValeRati.

You grasp that with 65% of the nation supporting the 2nd, these companies will will bear the brunt of their own stupidity.

Avis is the big winner in the stupidity of Enterprise to get into politics.

BTW, School Resource Deputy Scot Peterson was fired for being a coward.

BTW moron liar...

the guard got suspended pending an investigation then he chose to resign.

First off shit fer brains, he was a deputy, not a guard. This is a sworn police officer.

So your first lie fails right off the bat.

Oh, and for your other lies;

{
He said Peterson was armed, and was in uniform, and should have gone into the building during the six-minute event, which left 17 people, most of them teenagers, dead. When asked what the deputy should have done, Israel said: “Went in and addressed the killer. Killed the killer.”

[ What police are trained to do during active shooter incidents: Find the threat ]

Peterson, 54, a resource officer at the school since 2009, resigned after Israel suspended him. Israel said two other officers have been placed on a restricted assignment pending an internal investigation relating the school shooting.

“They could have done more; they should have done more,” Israel said. “It’s a fluid investigation. They are on restrictive duty.”}

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ss-killing-took-place/?utm_term=.4fd9b66068d4

You have to remember Rati-sock, while you are dumb as a brick, I'm not. I will expose and humiliate you as the ignorant leftist liar that you are, each and every time. :thup:

He said he was either a “coward” or “didn’t react properly under pressure. Which part would one consider untrue or unfair? Keep in mind the deputy has since resigned which suggest to me he knows how bad his actions were.

Forum List

Back