Owner of Multiple Guns With License To Carry Goes On Shooting Rampage

The shooter was identified as Nathan DeSai, FOX26 reported, citing multiple sources.

DeSai's father confirmed his son owned multiple guns and said he had a license to carry.

The gunman was known to law enforcement, officials said, and several guns were found in the man's car. He was a resident of an apartment complex near to the scene of the shooting and may have had previous run-ins with some of his neighbors.

Jennifer Molleda, who lives in the condo complex, said the most recent incident came a few weeks ago, when the man brandished an assault-style weapon at roofers in the complex.

Shooter is an attorney. I've always said to kill all of the lawyers................:dance:

But, but, I thought you said that doing background checks and issuing licenses would PREVENT this kind of thing?

Another liberal promise bites the dust.

But, but, I thought you said that doing background checks and issuing licenses would PREVENT this kind of thing?

Texas is a gun nut state . I thought more guns = more safety ?

But go ahead and bend reality in order to blame liberals .

We need to disarm democrats....they are doing the majority of the shootings in this country.....

Yep.......it is safer.....it doesn't stop the random democrat from shooting people though.........

200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s......357 million guns in private hands in 2016....the gun murder rate dropped 49%....facts show that you have no idea what you are talking about......

We need to disarm democrats....they are doing the majority of the shootings in this country.....

Very true. The reason we need guns is because of Democrats. The only way I'll get rid of my gun is if we get rid of Democrats first. Since we can't do that (and Lord knows we've tried) we need to keep our guns.

9 wounded...

Damn, this guy is the definition of a loser. The muslim radicals got more people with a machete.

Good for the victims though...

Liberals are everywhere unfortunately.....

Forum List

Back