Owner of Multiple Guns With License To Carry Goes On Shooting Rampage

At a shopping center.

Officials: 9 Wounded In Houston Shooting

We need to ban malls and shopping centers!
Yet another liberal shooter....

Idiot-gram ^^^
Liberal ^^^^

And proud of it. But maybe I don't give you enough credit, maybe you're correct and the shooter was a liberal. Of course I have no way of knowing his ideological beliefs, but given many more liberals support gun control, I suspect you are full of shit, as most of what you post suggests.

But, I digress. You must have some evidence that the shooter is/was a liberal. So post the evidence, or ... others will begin to see what I see, a dishonest partisan who is full of shit.

At a shopping center.

Officials: 9 Wounded In Houston Shooting

We need to ban malls and shopping centers!
Yet another liberal shooter....

Idiot-gram ^^^
Liberal ^^^^

And proud of it. But maybe I don't give you enough credit, maybe you're correct and the shooter was a liberal. Of course I have no way of knowing his ideological beliefs, but given many more liberals support gun control, I suspect you are full of shit, as most of what you post suggests.

But, I digress. You must have some evidence that the shooter is/was a liberal. So post the evidence, or ... others will begin to see what I see, a dishonest partisan who is full of shit.
Evidence? My evidence is that you can't defend against my statement as the democrats gave you no talking points, as usual....

Just another loser liberal shooter.....nothing more, nothing less......

9 wounded...

Damn, this guy is the definition of a loser. The muslim radicals got more people with a machete.

Good for the victims though...

He chose people in cars moving at 30+ mph. Not too bright if all you've shot is stationary targets.

I don't think he was as interested in killing as he was dying.

Forum List

Back