Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is not terrorism, what is it then?

67541996_2675690935990958_8587122071320920064_n.jpg

Enforcement of law.

Its true. You DO know that sovereign nations are fully permitted to create and enforce laws, right?

RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore,

What kind of nonsense is this? I mean really!

What tribe are you?

What part of the Holy Land are your ancestors from?
(COMMENT)

You may have noticed that many ad hominem argument forms have both fallacious (which you are quite familiar with) and legitimate uses.

By questioning the tribal affiliation is by implication an attack on the person and not the content. This is similar to the biased form: Guilty by Association Some tribes affiliations are positive in nature and some tribal affiliations are negative in nature. But by even introducing the element of tribal affiliation → you introduce a bias.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has argued strongly against oil and gas exploration in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. But what would you expect? She represents the city of San Francisco, which is loaded with environmentalists. If she didn’t take this position, she would be run out of office. Thus, her arguments on
this issue really have no merit. (Hurley, Patrick. 2008. A Concise Introduction to Logic, 10th edition. Belmont, CA:
Wadsworth Cengage Learning, Page 144)

Most Respectfully,
R
There are 12 tribes of Israel. Asking is not an attack.
BS"D

Generally, communities of Israel who live in the northern hemisphere are of the tribe of Binyamin,
and communities of Israel who live in the southern hemisphere are of the tribe of Yehudah.

Majority of Israel in Zion are Yehudah.

What else do You want to know?

‘Israel’ has already demolished and seized 538 houses and structures in the occupied West Bank and Jerusalem in 2018 only, displacing 1300 Palestinians including 225 children.

67369686_2671813506378701_1867447601297620992_o.jpg

Arabs have built 6000 illegal buildings in East Jerusalem alone. Israel has some catching up to do. No sovereign nation should permit this kind of blatant lawlessness.
According to the foreigners.

Well no. According to official spokespersons for the PA. They brag about their lawlessness.

⁜→ P F Tinmore,

What tribe are you?

(COMMENT)

You may have noticed that many ad hominem argument forms have both fallacious (which you are quite familiar with) and legitimate uses.

By questioning the tribal affiliation is by implication an attack on the person and not the content. This is similar to the biased form: Guilty by Association Some tribes affiliations are positive in nature and some tribal affiliations are negative in nature. But by even introducing the element of tribal affiliation → you introduce a bias.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has argued strongly against oil and gas exploration in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. But what would you expect? She represents the city of San Francisco, which is loaded with environmentalists. If she didn’t take this position, she would be run out of office. Thus, her arguments on
this issue really have no merit. (Hurley, Patrick. 2008. A Concise Introduction to Logic, 10th edition. Belmont, CA:

Most Respectfully,
R
BS"D

Generally, communities of Israel who live in the northern hemisphere are of the tribe of Binyamin,
and communities of Israel who in the southern hemisphere are of the tribe of Yehudah.

Majority of Israel in Zion are Yehuda.

Oh! You are back. I was getting worried about you. Good to see you. You were missed.

⁜→ P F Tinmore,

What tribe are you?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
BS"D

and communities of Israel who live in the southern hemisphere are of the tribe of Yehudah.

And those who went to Palestine can trace that linage?

Link?

⁜→ P F Tinmore,

What tribe are you?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
BS"D

and communities of Israel who in the southern hemisphere are of the tribe of Yehudah.

Oh! You are back. I was getting worried about you. Good to see you. You were missed.

Thanks! That's heartwarming,
And I see You're still kicking it, which is even better.

I've read a couple pages here and there in the absence but only swiftly.
Did Your attitude change anyhow, new realizations?

⁜→ P F Tinmore,

What tribe are you?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
BS"D

Link?

Of course, generally speaking. Museum of the Jewish People in Tel Aviv | Beit Hatfutsot
But more specifically, it's not only about a tribe, but specific lineages. http://www.shealtiel.com/shealtielold/thehistory/david.asp

We've been a small family after all...for now.

⁜→ P F Tinmore,

What tribe are you?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
BS"D

Same old. Still battling disgusting antisemitism and hoping that someone with intelligent and well-reasoned arguments will happen along on Team Palestine.

Of course they can. Just because you don't accept HOW they trace their lineage, doesn't mean they can't. How do any people in the world trace their lineage over time?

⁜→ P F Tinmore,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
BS"De

Same old. Still battling disgusting antisemitism and hoping that someone with intelligent and well-reasoned arguments will happen along on Team Palestine.

About what,
You drive around Ramallah and on the other side You see Psagot,
Go to Hebron and look at Kiryat Arb'a, and those are 2 cities that are actually one.

And it's not as dangerous as they make it look.
Hebron, when no special holidays, is actually boring and quiet. Like at granny's.
And they consider it "the" hottest place.

⁜→ P F Tinmore,

What tribe are you?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
BS"D

There are also many Levites around...I am one. Ethiopian Jews are from the Tribe of Dan. Indian Jews are from the Tribe of Menashe.

‘Israel’ has already demolished and seized 538 houses and structures in the occupied West Bank and Jerusalem in 2018 only, displacing 1300 Palestinians including 225 children.

67369686_2671813506378701_1867447601297620992_o.jpg

Arabs have built 6000 illegal buildings in East Jerusalem alone. Israel has some catching up to do. No sovereign nation should permit this kind of blatant lawlessness.
According to the foreigners.

Israeli Jews aren't foreigners. If you would go to Israel at least once in your life, you would see that the land is full of Jewish history, in every nook and cranny. Every day archeology is uncovering more Jewish history, even though the Arabs who live there try to destroy these artifacts and cover them up. I wrote a book called Hollywood and the Bible, available on Amazon. All these movies are about Jewish history, not Palestinian. Jesus himself was a Jew. So, to repeat, Jews are not foreigners in Eretz Yisrael, also known as Judea. Jews are from Judea and Arabs are from Arabia.

BS"De

About what,
You drive around Ramallah and on the other side You see Psagot,
Go to Hebron and look at Kiryat Arb'a, and those are 2 cities that are actually one.

And it's not as dangerous as they make it look.
Hebron, when no special holidays, is actually boring and quiet. Like at granny's.
And they consider it "the" hottest place.

Were you allowed to visit the Tombs of Isaac our father and Rebecca our mother, when you were in Hebron recently? It's a disgrace that the Muslim Wakf has closed off that part of the Tomb of the Patriarchs to Jews.

⁜→ et al,

BLUF: IF you are going back father than 1 June 1946 and you are trying to be relevant to the issues of today; THEN you have gone back too far.

Most Respectfully,
R

December in pictures: Palestine

A Palestinian man dressed up as Santa Claus gives artificial flowers to Palestinian protesters during the Great Return March protests, in Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip.

51616536_2364427273576727_8553409069128351744_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back