Papua: Christian terrorists burn down a mosque during Eid prayers

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
Christian terrorists in Tolikara, Papua (Indonesia) stormed a mosque today whilst people were performing the Eid Prayer setting the masjid on fire and attacking the worshipers with stones.
Christian terrorists also burned down 6 homes and 11 stores; and forced Muslims to flee the city.

The GIDI (Evangelical Christians) self-pronounced a ban on Eid prayers, wearing of the hijab and more in the city saying Muslims can go elsewhere.

Mosque burnt down during Eid prayers by Christian terrorists in Papua Indonesia

Christian terrorists in Tolikara, Papua (Indonesia) stormed a mosque today whilst people were performing the Eid Prayer setting the masjid on fire and attacking the worshipers with stones.
Christian terrorists also burned down 6 homes and 11 stores; and forced Muslims to flee the city.

The GIDI (Evangelical Christians) self-pronounced a ban on Eid prayers, wearing of the hijab and more in the city saying Muslims can go elsewhere.

All decent persons support a free and independent west papua----with
a declared state religion being the CHOICE OF THOSE PEOPLE-----the filth
of Islamic oppression of Christians must end ------and West Papua must be
FREE of Indonesian oppression and genocide

So?

how does throwing rocks and burning down homes compare to sawing off heads with knives?

it doesn't

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
.. I did not see any mosque on the pictures. They seemed more like burning shacks in a slum. Maybe they wanted to get rid of those to prevent an epidemic breaking out in their neighborhood?

.. I did not see any mosque on the pictures. They seemed more like burning shacks in a slum. Maybe they wanted to get rid of those to prevent an epidemic breaking out in their neighborhood?

there are WHOLE cities in Indonesia ruled by the stink of shariah law in which
even NON muslims cannot eat anything during Ramadan----etc etc. West Papua
is not a muslim land --it is OCCUPIED by muslim invaders-------muslims in Indonesia should face facts------non muslims do not like their idiot religion. If they wanted to have no problems then they should treat all people with the same "respect" they demand for themselves

Readers Digest Version: assaults, hate crimes, arsons, murders etc against Muslims is perfectly fine

It's interesting to see the support for terrorism being expressed on this thread.
On other threads, stone throwing an act of terrorism punishable by death - but that's only when you throw a stone at a Jewboy.

Readers Digest Version: assaults, hate crimes, arsons, murders etc against Muslims is perfectly fine

not in Indonesia----in Indonesia the only allowable hate crimes include arsons, murders and vandalisms upon Christians and Hindus. Of course the people of
west papua should give up any idea of self determination and "submit" to Islamic
oppression------after all------Indonesia is a muslim country and MUST have the right to impose shariah since islam IS the SUPERIOR CREED and Indonesia did TAKE CONTROL of west papua some 50 years ago---fair and square----the west Papuans should be grateful

Apparently chasing invaders who kill you out of your town is EXACTLY THE SAME as crucifying children for breaking their Ramadan fast inappropriately. The more widespread Islam oppressionis, the more these idiots call any resistance to it 'terrorism'. What scumbags American progressives are.

Apparently chasing invaders who kill you out of your town is EXACTLY THE SAME as crucifying children for breaking their Ramadan fast inappropriately. The more widespread Islam oppressionis, the more these idiots call any resistance to it 'terrorism'. What scumbags American progressives are.

thanks Kgirl-----I wish you would get rid of your SWASTIKA ----it startles me----of course YOU HAVE A RIGHT---no accounting for tastes

That one article written on several different sites, is the only one I could find about the incident on the internet, and that article is written by Muslims, on a Muslim sites. I can't read the letter, for I assume it's in the language of Papua, but even so, a letter is very easy to forge.

If, and I do mean if, any Christian is actually responsible for this, I would condemn them, and tell them they were being mislead in their faith, and that Christ can not be forced upon anyone, for in so doing, they are only crucifying Christ time and again.

I don't believe the story, as told by the writer of the article, I have little doubt that the mosque was destroyed, but, even that does have a little doubt, and I have great doubt that any Christian played a part in it.

If you can't provide another article, by an unbiased site, then don't waste my time, even replying to me.

That one article written on several different sites, is the only one I could find about the incident on the internet, and that article is written by Muslims, on a Muslim sites. I can't read the letter, for I assume it's in the language of Papua, but even so, a letter is very easy to forge.

If, and I do mean if, any Christian is actually responsible for this, I would condemn them, and tell them they were being mislead in their faith, and that Christ can not be forced upon anyone, for in so doing, they are only crucifying Christ time and again.

I don't believe the story, as told by the writer of the article, I have little doubt that the mosque was destroyed, but, even that does have a little doubt, and I have great doubt that any Christian played a part in it.

If you can't provide another article, by an unbiased site, then don't waste my time, even replying to me.

the people of west papua-----significant numbers of which are Christian, but by not means ALL---some are---the old time religions. are trying to extricate themselves from Islamic oppression--------try googling oppression of chistians in Indonesia for a more BALANCED view of the situation. Parts of Indonesia are actually bonafide SHARIAH SHITHOLES-----in which shariah is imposed on all-----an horrific situation for non muslims

This kind of garbage is how they recruit kids in the us.

shariah is part of the BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW? -----our "rainbow coalition" ???----
I have a wonderful idea-------there must be a way ---using lazer beams----to CAST A HUGE RAIN BOW -------over ------Iran, Iraq, Yemen, and Saudi Arabia-----
blast the song "it's a small world afterall"-----thruout the area ---24 hours
per day------and cast images of-----UNIVERSAL LOVE------including
homosexual group love, a bunch of chassidim dancing to hava nagila,
Buddha sitting on a lotus blossom ---floating around-----etc etc. The
umma would surrender within three days

It's interesting to see the support for terrorism being expressed on this thread.
On other threads, stone throwing an act of terrorism punishable by death - but that's only when you throw a stone at a Jewboy.
I don't believe the story, as told by the writer of the article, I have little doubt that the mosque was destroyed,
I still cannot see any mosque on the pictures…. If the shacks are the mosque at least they should have gotten a tree house or something for a minaret.

How little you know or understand.
Many people are extremely poor, so those shacks are homes for them.
You lot moan about burger flippers not getting $15/hour, but you have fuck all clue what poverty is.

How little you know or understand.
Many people are extremely poor, so those shacks are homes for them.
You lot moan about burger flippers not getting $15/hour, but you have fuck all clue what poverty is.
Barking up on the wrong tree there Ido. I have grown up in poverty. We ate meat (..and that was chicken) once a week on Sunday not because that was the fad of vegetarianism but because we couldn't afford anything else. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, what matters is that I know it to be true.

Forum List

Back