Parallels of another era

33607975_10155504054258372_5951316756483014656_n.jpg

Donald Trump Suggests Deporting Kneeling NFL Players After New Policy Revealed

"“You have to stand proudly for national anthem, or shouldn’t be playing, you shouldn’t be there,” Trump added. “Maybe you shouldn’t be in the country. You have to stand proudly for the national anthem. And the NFL owners did the right thing.”"

The players insulted the fans. The League supported insulting the fans.

The fans were insulted and less supportive.

This cost the League money and they realized that insulting their customers was a bad idea.

And now they want to put this behind them.

ANd to you, this is Nazi Germany.

You are a freaking crazy person.

The fans WANTED to be insulted.

The fans who were insulted, insult the players all the time.

The fans did not want to be insulted. That is an absurd claim to make.

ALL the American fans were insulted. It is absurd to claim they insult the players all the time.

No they weren't.

I am a football fan. I wasn't insulted.

Most of my friends are football fans. None of them were insulted.

In fact all of us were cheering the players on.

Not just us either. Every time we went to a sports bar to watch a game, everyone there cheered the players on. I was in an airport during a couple games and the super bowl. Everyone in the area watching the game cheered the players on who took a knee.

Not everyone is racist like you. People know that freedom means that people can do whatever they want within our laws.

In fact most of us are insulted that republicans and our president have been attacking American citizens for exercising their constitutional rights.

From what we see, the people who are doing all they can to deny American citizens their constitutional rights, as the people who are insulting and spitting in the faces of real Americans who honestly love freedom.

I also know a lot of people who were in the military. Several family members were in the military too. Every single one of them are disgusted by you republicans. You don't understand what freedom really is and all of them say you spit in their faces and in the faces of every American who gave their life for all of us to have freedom and our constitutional rights.

"“You have to stand proudly for national anthem, or shouldn’t be playing, you shouldn’t be there,” Trump added. “Maybe you shouldn’t be in the country. You have to stand proudly for the national anthem. And the NFL owners did the right thing.”"

This cost the League money and they realized that insulting their customers was a bad idea.

ALL the American fans were insulted. It is absurd to claim they insult the players all the time.

No they weren't.

If you are Americans, you were. THe kneeling was an insult to America as a whole and to all Americans. That you are too dim to notice, does not change that fact.

The you are willing to cheer on people who obviously have nothing but contempt for you, reflects poor on you as individuals and on our society as a whole.

Not just us either. Every time we went to a sports bar to watch a game, everyone there cheered the players on. I was in an airport during a couple games and the super bowl. Everyone in the area watching the game cheered the players on who took a knee.

Yep. A very unhealthy society, that lacks the self confidence and self worth to take offense at being insulted to their faces.

Not everyone is racist like you.

What does race have to do with this? THe kneelers, blacks and white, are insulting the nation as a whole. The league owners that at first supported them are anti-American fuckers.

FUCK THEM ALL.

People know that freedom means that people can do whatever they want within our laws.

Sure they can. DOesn't mean the rest of US have to like it, or cheer on people that obviously have nothing but contempt for US.

FUCK THEM ALL.

In fact most of us are insulted that republicans and our president have been attacking American citizens for exercising their constitutional rights.

Except no one is doing that. YOu need to stop listing to the vile lying media.

From what we see, the people who are doing all they can to deny American citizens their constitutional rights, as the people who are insulting and spitting in the faces of real Americans who honestly love freedom.

Then you are blind as well as stupid.

I also know a lot of people who were in the military. Several family members were in the military too. Every single one of them are disgusted by you republicans. You don't understand what freedom really is and all of them say you spit in their faces and in the faces of every American who gave their life for all of us to have freedom and our constitutional rights.

IF you think that people who have nothing but contempt for you and this nation, are your friends, then you are setting your self up to be fucked.

No they weren't.

If you are Americans, you were. THe kneeling was an insult to America as a whole and to all Americans. That you are too dim to notice, does not change that fact.

The you are willing to cheer on people who obviously have nothing but contempt for you, reflects poor on you as individuals and on our society as a whole.

Yep. A very unhealthy society, that lacks the self confidence and self worth to take offense at being insulted to their faces.

What does race have to do with this? THe kneelers, blacks and white, are insulting the nation as a whole. The league owners that at first supported them are anti-American fuckers.

FUCK THEM ALL.

People know that freedom means that people can do whatever they want within our laws.

Sure they can. DOesn't mean the rest of US have to like it, or cheer on people that obviously have nothing but contempt for US.

FUCK THEM ALL.

IF you think that people who have nothing but contempt for you and this nation, are your friends, then you are setting your self up to be fucked.

Again, HOW is this an insult to all Americans?

No they weren't.

FUCK THEM ALL.

FUCK THEM ALL.

Again, HOW is this an insult to all Americans?

It is worth noting the your only comeback to me refuting ALL your points, seriously and honestly was to repeat your same stupid question.

That he did not verbally, say something along the lines of

"You Americans are all <insert insult here>"

Does not mean that he did not insult all Americans with his show of disrespect to the Flag that represents the Nation as a whole.

And it is disingenuous of you to pretend to not understand that simple, simple, fact.

A message was sent to the NFL.................stop this crap or lose money...........lose ratings.............

And now ......................after feeling some pain...............they are doing something about it..............We'll see if the players want to continue the BS..................If they do the boycott will continue............the NFL will lose money and those kneeling will be looking for new jobs.

If you want to protest the issue...........Do it on your time.............Not company time............

The NFL is a job........whether you like it or not...........and most Americans would be fired on ANY JOB if they pushed politics at the Work Place.............Who the hell gave the NFL players a pass on what the rest of the country has to do............

And so the crazy ass BS will continue..........and until it ends I will continue to not watch any Pro Football.

A message was sent to the NFL.................stop this crap or lose money...........lose ratings.............

And now ......................after feeling some pain...............they are doing something about it..............We'll see if the players want to continue the BS..................If they do the boycott will continue............the NFL will lose money and those kneeling will be looking for new jobs.

If you want to protest the issue...........Do it on your time.............Not company time............

The NFL is a job........whether you like it or not...........and most Americans would be fired on ANY JOB if they pushed politics at the Work Place.............Who the hell gave the NFL players a pass on what the rest of the country has to do............

And so the crazy ass BS will continue..........and until it ends I will continue to not watch any Pro Football.

A message has been said that partisan politics is seeping into all areas of US society. No company is safe, no company is allowed to have an opinion, is allowed to be anything other than "the customer is always right".

It's pretty sad. The same people who hark that being PC is nonsense, DEMAND others are so PC it's ridiculous.

A message has been said that partisan politics is seeping into all areas of US society. No company is safe, no company is allowed to have an opinion, is allowed to be anything other than "the customer is always right".

It's pretty sad. The same people who hark that being PC is nonsense, DEMAND others are so PC it's ridiculous.

Kaerpernick was the one that brought politics into the game.

Trump was right to call him on his anti-American shit.

THe players were wrong to join in the anti-American shit.

The League was wrong to support them.

THe fans should have stopped going/watching by far larger percentages than they did.

FUCK THE NFL.

They voice their views.............we voice ours..........Their opinions do not outweigh ours.............

If they choose to disrespect our Flag and our Anthem we are under no obligation to watch these teams anymore..........If the Owners of the team want to back them.............Then suffer the consequences of Americans who will not put up with that BS......................

Again.........disrespect the Flag and our Anthem..........and watch your RATINGS DIE................that's the deal........and it is doing EXACTLY what it was meant to do............Sting them in the pocket book.

Same as Starbuck's stupidity.............it will cost them money........Their stupidity of playing politics instead of just serving coffee will cost them money. Are they so stupid that they don't realize that other places make Good coffee.........REAP WHAT YOU SEW.

They voice their views.............we voice ours..........Their opinions do not outweigh ours.............

If they choose to disrespect our Flag and our Anthem we are under no obligation to watch these teams anymore..........If the Owners of the team want to back them.............Then suffer the consequences of Americans who will not put up with that BS......................

Again.........disrespect the Flag and our Anthem..........and watch your RATINGS DIE................that's the deal........and it is doing EXACTLY what it was meant to do............Sting them in the pocket book.

Same as Starbuck's stupidity.............it will cost them money........Their stupidity of playing politics instead of just serving coffee will cost them money. Are they so stupid that they don't realize that other places make Good coffee.........REAP WHAT YOU SEW.

No, I agree that people can voice their views as much as anyone else.

That's not the point here. The point is that people are so political and so partisan, that they've been driven to be so vocal about things that they can't even accept other people's views.

Players kneeling for the anthem doesn't do anything to you. It doesn't change football, it doesn't impact your life. Yes you can choose to stop watching a rubbish sport. Whatever. But why would you? Why would you stop watching football because of someone kneeling at the beginning?

That makes no sense to me.

The only reason I can think of is that you're so partisan that you can't think normally.

No, I agree that people can voice their views as much as anyone else.

That's not the point here. The point is that people are so political and so partisan, that they've been driven to be so vocal about things that they can't even accept other people's views.

Players kneeling for the anthem doesn't do anything to you. It doesn't change football, it doesn't impact your life. Yes you can choose to stop watching a rubbish sport. Whatever. But why would you? Why would you stop watching football because of someone kneeling at the beginning?

That makes no sense to me.

The only reason I can think of is that you're so partisan that you can't think normally.
I served.......My family has served.............my parents and their parents have served............

And I consider it spitting on those who served........disrespecting the flag that so many have died for.......

I will not ACCEPT IT..................EVER...............If the NFL continues to do it then they can get Fucked.....Clear it up for you.

I don't really care what the players do or don't do.

However I find your posted article from Deadline.com rather interesting. The headline says Trump suggests deporting kneeling players...what? He did not suggest deporting them. This is why much of the news media can't be trusted. They lie and distort.

ALL the American fans were NOT insulted.....

But enough were to hurt the NFL in the pocket book. LOL

Too bad.

Many people not interested in the country and its values should not be in the country.

That most likely includes you. I do think offering you a free plane ticket to your utopia, Venezuela, would be beneficial for all parties.

I served.......My family has served.............my parents and their parents have served............

And I consider it spitting on those who served........disrespecting the flag that so many have died for.......

I will not ACCEPT IT..................EVER...............If the NFL continues to do it then they can get Fucked.....Clear it up for you.

I really don't get this 'I have served' thingy and the need to feel proud of it, you do realize that the MIC you're a servant of, is only waging war to make the world a safe place for the profits of oil companies and weapon manufacturers, right?

:alcoholic:

I don't really care what the players do or don't do.

However I find your posted article from Deadline.com rather interesting. The headline says Trump suggests deporting kneeling players...what? He did not suggest deporting them. This is why much of the news media can't be trusted. They lie and distort.
True, he did not SAY the word DEPORTED....

He implied SELF deportation, I suppose? :rolleyes:

He implied that they were NOT Americans if they could not stand.

He implied they should just get out of this country if they did not take his own position and stand....and stand proudly, during the anthem.

please stop making excuses for the Don....

He, and later the rest of the League, disrespected a symbol of the nation as a whole.

That is insulting all Americans.

Your pretense of not understanding that painfully simply Truth,

is noted, dismissed and laughed at.

4qslhnv.gif

I really don't get this 'I have served' thingy and the need to feel proud of it, you do realize that the MIC you're a servant of, is only waging war to make the world a safe place for the profits of oil companies and weapon manufacturers, right?

:alcoholic:
Of course you don't get it...We get that.............

The NFL understands that millions feel the same way as I do...........The really understood it last year.

Forum List

Back