Parallels of another era

33607975_10155504054258372_5951316756483014656_n.jpg

Donald Trump Suggests Deporting Kneeling NFL Players After New Policy Revealed

"“You have to stand proudly for national anthem, or shouldn’t be playing, you shouldn’t be there,” Trump added. “Maybe you shouldn’t be in the country. You have to stand proudly for the national anthem. And the NFL owners did the right thing.”"

The players insulted the fans. The League supported insulting the fans.

The fans were insulted and less supportive.

This cost the League money and they realized that insulting their customers was a bad idea.

And now they want to put this behind them.

ANd to you, this is Nazi Germany.

You are a freaking crazy person.

The players didn’t insult the fans.

THe flag is a symbol of the nation as a whole. When the players disrespected the symbol of the nation as a whole, they insulted every single American.

That is part of the definition of a symbol. It is utterly absurd for you to pretend to not get this.

They have not made such a big deal about this, because of a simple piece of cloth. It is about what the Flag represents.

Either this is about the Nation as a whole, or it is about nothing. And it is certainly not about nothing.

What you fail to realize is that a very large percentage of football fans are black and they have issues with over policing and police brutality.

I am well aware of the motive the players have for insulting the nation as a whole.

But I don't like the way you ignore the white players nor the white owners or League officials. They all are part of this anti-American movement, and all deserve to be treated accordingly.

Trump has tried to make this about players disrespecting the military and that’s a lie. Not only is it a lie, service men and women say that freedom of speech is what they’re fighting for.

Trump was wrong to make it about the military. It is about America as a whole.

Disrespecting the symbol of the nation, is disrespecting the nation as a whole. Finding and quoting some service members dumb enough to not know that, or dishonest enough to lie,

does not change that in the least.

And yes, it harkens back to Naziism. Trump is an authoritarian president, so it’s hardly surprising. Nationalism, particularly white nationalism, is at the heart of Naziism and Trump is a racist, white supremacist.

All of that is fucking bullshit. YOu are an asshole.

I am an American. You try to make our symbol of being an American about being about trump. Kneeling before our flag is NOT disrespect. We Americans do not kneel before trump or any of the garbage he represents.

Black NFL fans are starting to question why Colin Kaepernik (sp?) is still unsigned and they’ve stopped watching the NFL because of that.

Not all of the loss of viewership is due to people objecting to the protests. And viewership really wasn’t down by very much for a sport which has been heavily criticized for leaving many players with permanent brain trauma.

"“You have to stand proudly for national anthem, or shouldn’t be playing, you shouldn’t be there,” Trump added. “Maybe you shouldn’t be in the country. You have to stand proudly for the national anthem. And the NFL owners did the right thing.”"

Typical Butt Hurt Commie liberal..

Compares the National Anthem to the Nazi Salute.

It’s more Nazi like to use the full force of the

Government against your political foes

like obama did……

It’s you on the left who are the Nazi Sympathizers……

They Sent a Message by Kneeling...............................

We Sent a Message Back to them................................

Yes, your message was "we hate the First Amendment, we hate the Constitution, fuck you"
Not even close..........it is your side that riots when we speak our mind. It is your side that causes violent protest at political rallies......pays them to do so.....................

Your only pissed because in this case we used your own tactics against you...............too bad.......reap the Karma you deserved.

I don't really care what the players do or don't do.

However I find your posted article from Deadline.com rather interesting. The headline says Trump suggests deporting kneeling players...what? He did not suggest deporting them. This is why much of the news media can't be trusted. They lie and distort.

That's all very nice. I found the first article I could with the quote in it.

I posted the parts of the article that showed what Trump wanted to say. I didn't post the other parts because they have nothing to do with what I wanted to say.
I am not sure what your point is, but clearly Trump did not say to deport the players. This is my only point. This is a perfect example of the media distorting his words and purposefully inflaming Americans.

Okay, fine. I'm not sure why this is your point in this conversation.

Yes, the media distorts, Trump distorts, people on this forum distort.

Just like you distorted this by bringing up something I didn't say, something that wasn't a part of this conversation.

Thank you for showing me that everyone is distorting. Now, would you like to get back on topic?

However I find your posted article from Deadline.com rather interesting. The headline says Trump suggests deporting kneeling players...what? He did not suggest deporting them. This is why much of the news media can't be trusted. They lie and distort.

I posted the parts of the article that showed what Trump wanted to say. I didn't post the other parts because they have nothing to do with what I wanted to say.
I am not sure what your point is, but clearly Trump did not say to deport the players. This is my only point. This is a perfect example of the media distorting his words and purposefully inflaming Americans.

Just like you distorted this by bringing up something I didn't say, something that wasn't a part of this conversation.

Thank you for showing me that everyone is distorting. Now, would you like to get back on topic?
I distorted nothing. I was merely making a point, which is merely one man's opinion. Sorry it upsets so.

A message has been said that partisan politics is seeping into all areas of US society. No company is safe, no company is allowed to have an opinion, is allowed to be anything other than "the customer is always right".

It's pretty sad. The same people who hark that being PC is nonsense, DEMAND others are so PC it's ridiculous.
They voice their views.............we voice ours..........Their opinions do not outweigh ours.............

If they choose to disrespect our Flag and our Anthem we are under no obligation to watch these teams anymore..........If the Owners of the team want to back them.............Then suffer the consequences of Americans who will not put up with that BS......................

Again.........disrespect the Flag and our Anthem..........and watch your RATINGS DIE................that's the deal........and it is doing EXACTLY what it was meant to do............Sting them in the pocket book.

Same as Starbuck's stupidity.............it will cost them money........Their stupidity of playing politics instead of just serving coffee will cost them money. Are they so stupid that they don't realize that other places make Good coffee.........REAP WHAT YOU SEW.

No, I agree that people can voice their views as much as anyone else.

That's not the point here. The point is that people are so political and so partisan, that they've been driven to be so vocal about things that they can't even accept other people's views.

Players kneeling for the anthem doesn't do anything to you. It doesn't change football, it doesn't impact your life. Yes you can choose to stop watching a rubbish sport. Whatever. But why would you? Why would you stop watching football because of someone kneeling at the beginning?

That makes no sense to me.

The only reason I can think of is that you're so partisan that you can't think normally.
I served.......My family has served.............my parents and their parents have served............

And I consider it spitting on those who served........disrespecting the flag that so many have died for.......

I will not ACCEPT IT..................EVER...............If the NFL continues to do it then they can get Fucked.....Clear it up for you.

No, it doesn't really clear it up for me.

What is the flag? What does it represent?

You've been in the military, you've been TOLD what to think about the flag. They do that to people like you, they want you to be unthinking grunts who do what they're told. I get it.

But you're still thinking this way. You're accepting the flag as something holy.

Fuck that shit.

The flag has the 50 stars of the 50 states on it. Meaning what? Politics. It's a political flag. Part of the politics you're standing up for is the US Constitution.

The First Amendment is a part of this. Part of what the flag means is the right to free speech. The right to tell the govt they're wrong. It was all set up like that.

So for you to come here and then say "fuck that shit, I don't want people telling the govt what they think" is to GO AGAINST THE FLAG.

So, really, I don't get why you'd go against what the flag stands for, no.

Given what party you belong to I understand why you don't get it.

Your side complains that we protested the protesters..............then you claim we denied them the right to protest.......No we didn't..........they can protest again and cost the NFL money...........our protest..............the NFL is a business.......they have rules to work there................and can take actions to employees that don't follow the rules.........such as firing......such as penalties...........

So they can protest at work and lose their jobs.........it is their right to do so...........

Bottom line.............our protest hit the pocket books............and our protest is winning.

And what party would that be, exactly?

Oh Christ, you think you know me. How cute.

My side.... fuck off.

What you've just done is this nice little tactic. It's "there's black and white, nothing in between. You don't agree with me, so you must be from the opposite side. Therefore I know what you think."

It saves you from reading anything I write. You already "know" what I think, you already have prepared answers for what I haven't actually said.

For fuck's sake.

You've gone to the military and been brainwashed, and you're still brainwashed.

Try arguing against WHAT THE FUCK I SAID. Not what you think I've said. It's BORING.

This cost the League money and they realized that insulting their customers was a bad idea.

THe flag is a symbol of the nation as a whole. When the players disrespected the symbol of the nation as a whole, they insulted every single American.

That is part of the definition of a symbol. It is utterly absurd for you to pretend to not get this.

They have not made such a big deal about this, because of a simple piece of cloth. It is about what the Flag represents.

Either this is about the Nation as a whole, or it is about nothing. And it is certainly not about nothing.

What you fail to realize is that a very large percentage of football fans are black and they have issues with over policing and police brutality.

I am well aware of the motive the players have for insulting the nation as a whole.

But I don't like the way you ignore the white players nor the white owners or League officials. They all are part of this anti-American movement, and all deserve to be treated accordingly.

Trump has tried to make this about players disrespecting the military and that’s a lie. Not only is it a lie, service men and women say that freedom of speech is what they’re fighting for.

Disrespecting the symbol of the nation, is disrespecting the nation as a whole. Finding and quoting some service members dumb enough to not know that, or dishonest enough to lie,

And yes, it harkens back to Naziism. Trump is an authoritarian president, so it’s hardly surprising. Nationalism, particularly white nationalism, is at the heart of Naziism and Trump is a racist, white supremacist.

I am an American. You try to make our symbol of being an American about being about trump. Kneeling before our flag is NOT disrespect. We Americans do not kneel before trump or any of the garbage he represents.
To you it's all about Trump 24/7 365 days a year..................this counter protest would have happened regardless of Trump........................We were not influenced by Trump on our actions............We were influenced on those disrespecting our Flag and our Anthem.

Before this every took place, before Trump was even an issue......we had the same attitude towards protests that burned our flag and shit on it in protest..................It was just easier this time to send a message to the NFL..........not so easy on the old events.

Yes, your message was "we hate the First Amendment, we hate the Constitution, fuck you"
Not even close..........it is your side that riots when we speak our mind. It is your side that causes violent protest at political rallies......pays them to do so.....................

Your only pissed because in this case we used your own tactics against you...............too bad.......reap the Karma you deserved.

Ah, more of you telling me what I think.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I THINK, BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCKING READ WHAT I WRITE.

They voice their views.............we voice ours..........Their opinions do not outweigh ours.............

If they choose to disrespect our Flag and our Anthem we are under no obligation to watch these teams anymore..........If the Owners of the team want to back them.............Then suffer the consequences of Americans who will not put up with that BS......................

Again.........disrespect the Flag and our Anthem..........and watch your RATINGS DIE................that's the deal........and it is doing EXACTLY what it was meant to do............Sting them in the pocket book.

Same as Starbuck's stupidity.............it will cost them money........Their stupidity of playing politics instead of just serving coffee will cost them money. Are they so stupid that they don't realize that other places make Good coffee.........REAP WHAT YOU SEW.

That's not the point here. The point is that people are so political and so partisan, that they've been driven to be so vocal about things that they can't even accept other people's views.

Players kneeling for the anthem doesn't do anything to you. It doesn't change football, it doesn't impact your life. Yes you can choose to stop watching a rubbish sport. Whatever. But why would you? Why would you stop watching football because of someone kneeling at the beginning?

The only reason I can think of is that you're so partisan that you can't think normally.
I served.......My family has served.............my parents and their parents have served............

And I consider it spitting on those who served........disrespecting the flag that so many have died for.......

I will not ACCEPT IT..................EVER...............If the NFL continues to do it then they can get Fucked.....Clear it up for you.

You've been in the military, you've been TOLD what to think about the flag. They do that to people like you, they want you to be unthinking grunts who do what they're told. I get it.

But you're still thinking this way. You're accepting the flag as something holy.

Fuck that shit.

The flag has the 50 stars of the 50 states on it. Meaning what? Politics. It's a political flag. Part of the politics you're standing up for is the US Constitution.

The First Amendment is a part of this. Part of what the flag means is the right to free speech. The right to tell the govt they're wrong. It was all set up like that.

So for you to come here and then say "fuck that shit, I don't want people telling the govt what they think" is to GO AGAINST THE FLAG.

Your side complains that we protested the protesters..............then you claim we denied them the right to protest.......No we didn't..........they can protest again and cost the NFL money...........our protest..............the NFL is a business.......they have rules to work there................and can take actions to employees that don't follow the rules.........such as firing......such as penalties...........

So they can protest at work and lose their jobs.........it is their right to do so...........

Bottom line.............our protest hit the pocket books............and our protest is winning.

My side.... fuck off.

What you've just done is this nice little tactic. It's "there's black and white, nothing in between. You don't agree with me, so you must be from the opposite side. Therefore I know what you think."

It saves you from reading anything I write. You already "know" what I think, you already have prepared answers for what I haven't actually said.

For fuck's sake.

Try arguing against WHAT THE FUCK I SAID. Not what you think I've said. It's BORING.
Your panties are in a wad because you lost again.........our tactics worked and your feeling the pain........oh well.

Your on that side of the Fence..............i'm on the other...............NFL is making changes because they are losing money.

GOOD.

I distorted nothing. I was merely making a point, which is merely one man's opinion. Sorry it upsets so.

Do you know how many men went to the Moon?

Does that have anything to do with this debate? No. So why would I say it? If I was actually serious, I'd expect you to be like "what the fuck are you saying that for?"

I'm doing that to you, because you're not talking about this topic.

Translation.........your pissed because I don't agree with you...........your pissed because we are winning.

To you it's all about Trump 24/7 365 days a year..................this counter protest would have happened regardless of Trump........................We were not influenced by Trump on our actions............We were influenced on those disrespecting our Flag and our Anthem.

Before this every took place, before Trump was even an issue......we had the same attitude towards protests that burned our flag and shit on it in protest..................It was just easier this time to send a message to the NFL..........not so easy on the old events.

Ah, you're telling me what I think again.

Fucking hell.

how is kneeling before the flag of all of us Americans a sign of disrespect?

Fuck that shit.

My side.... fuck off.

For fuck's sake.

Your panties are in a wad because you lost again.........our tactics worked and your feeling the pain........oh well.

Your on that side of the Fence..............i'm on the other...............NFL is making changes because they are losing money.

GOOD.

I see, you have no interest in actually talking about this topic with me.

I get it. You just run along and spout crap you're comfortable with, and I'll just ignore you. You're boring me. I don't need someone to come at me with these lame tactics.

I don't need someone pretending they've won because they're spouting crap either.

"Hey, what's one plus one?"

"Your mother's a whore"

"I'm not going to do this if you don't answer the question"

"See, I win, you can't fight back, I win, I win, I'm a winner and you're a loser, see, you can't fight back."

"Fuck off"

See how you're doing things?

Ah, you're telling me what I think again.

Fucking hell.
You spin the topic to skew what is transpiring...................There are 2 sides to this argument..........those against kneeling to our Anthem...........and those for it...........perhaps with a shade of non committal comments that you disagree with the kneeling but want them to have the right to do so.................

That would be they have the right versus the owners of the business they are paid for protecting it's profits.........which they are doing from the back lash of the protest.

Translation.........your pissed because I don't agree with you...........your pissed because we are winning.

And again, trying to tell me what I think.

Do you know me?

how is kneeling before the flag of all of us Americans a sign of disrespect?
If you don't know the reason why.........then you are hopeless.

Forum List

Back