pastor whining because town bans church on the beach

Its a public beach. Get the fuck off it and into church where you belong.

So, we can't tell you what you can and can't do with "your body," yet you can tell us where we can and can't pray.

Another perfect example of liberal hypocrisy.

Its a public beach, you do not have the right to force your crap down the throats of those people on public property.

[MENTION=17949]Meister[/MENTION] just had an excellent post; not sure why it was removed.

Basically, you have a problem with me praying in public. But a flamboyant and "in your face" gay parade down a public street is perfectly acceptable for you, isn't it?

This is the hypocrisy that's so predominant in America's Left today. Shoving beliefs and lifestyles down your throat is perfectly fine as long as we're the ones doing it.

If you don't agree you're a fascist racist.

Last edited:
How on Earth does praying on a beach constitute the state endorsing a religion?

You fuckers are completely nuts. Seriously, you are some fucked up assholes.

It's ok for fags to swap spit on a beach, but don't preach love. If it wasn't for Christians, you wouldn't have a fucking beach to walk on you stupid progressive bitch. I bet it wouldn't bother you if it was some fag preaching sodomy! Is that what freedom means to you?

So, we can't tell you what you can and can't do with "your body," yet you can tell us where we can and can't pray.

Its a public beach, you do not have the right to force your crap down the throats of those people on public property.

So [MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION], would you be in favor of banning gay parades from taking place on public roads, as they're offensive to many people?

[ame=http://youtu.be/VE3XFJzdgZo]West Hollywood Gay Pride Parade 2012 - Celebrating Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals & Transgenders - YouTube[/ame]

I think these demonstrations should be limited to private events on the private property of volunteering individuals.

Last edited:

[MENTION=17949]Meister[/MENTION] just had an excellent post; not sure why it was removed.

Basically, you have a problem with me praying in public. But a flamboyant and "in your face" gay parade down a public street is perfectly acceptable for you, isn't it?

This is the hypocrisy that's so predominant in America's Left today. Shoving beliefs and lifestyles down your throat is perfectly fine as long as we're the ones doing it.

You have to get permission to have a parade in the street, I believe. Was permission sought to have a church service on the beach?

So [MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION], would you be in favor of banning gay parades from taking place on public roads, as they're offensive to many people?

[ame=http://youtu.be/VE3XFJzdgZo]West Hollywood Gay Pride Parade 2012 - Celebrating Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals & Transgenders - YouTube[/ame]

I think these demonstrations should be limited to private events on the private property of volunteering individuals.

They should dress appropriately, and as long as they are not forcing homosexuality on people (a pride march is not forcing anything) then it should be fine.
A church service on a beach is fine providing you don't start preaching to members of the public.

You have to get permission to have a parade in the street, I believe. Was permission sought to have a church service on the beach?

Yes, it was. And it was denied.

By that same token, permission to have gay parades should be denied as well. Wouldn't you agree?

:puke3:I aint about to watch that vidio. They are so vehemently opposed to God that the hate is tangible. Anything opposed to Him is embraced. If a bunch of queers can swing their dicks around on a PUBLIC beach, a man can swing his Holy truth!

They should dress appropriately, and as long as they are not forcing homosexuality on people (a pride march is not forcing anything) then it should be fine.
A church service on a beach is fine providing you don't start preaching to members of the public.

Okay, so as long as we don't try to shove a bible down anyone's throat you'd be fine it with.

That's good to hear. I was starting to think you were intolerant.

Yes, it was. And it was denied.

By that same token, permission to have gay parades should be denied as well. Wouldn't you agree?

Why was the beach service denied?

Okay, so as long as we don't try to shove a bible down anyone's throat you'd be fine it with.

That's good to hear. I was starting to think you were intolerant.

You don't have the right to force your beliefs on others. It is that simple.

Frankly, I am tired of all the Christian bashing. I don't like being thumped in the head with a bible either, but I also think they should be able to preach to those who want to be preached to..whether it is a beach, a park or in a church. Those not interested can continue swimming, throwing a frisbee or passing by the church itself.

Sure is a lot of lopsided shit going on.

Frankly, I am tired of all the Christian bashing. I don't like being thumped in the head with a bible either, but I also think they should be able to preach to those who want to be preached to..whether it is a beach, a park or in a church. Those not interested can continue swimming, throwing a frisbee or passing by the church itself.

Sure is a lot of lopsided shit going on.

Have a church service in a church, and people who wish to attend can. Don't make other people part of it - they have to listen to it, and they shouldn't have to.

I disagree, Noomi. Christians have every right to be outside looking at the ocean, having a church picnic and having services if they wish. How many easter celebrations go on at the crack of dawn all over the world? People see other people climb mountains (like they do here every year) but nobody is forcing anyone to climb with them. Nobody is forcing beach folks on the public beach, to listen. Trying to stuff Christians in a box but everyone else is free to do as they please is bullshit.

Yet I do, I just choose otherwise.

Oh, and those who go to visit StoneHenge...and have celebrations there? They should stick to their forests and caves too, huh?

All who go to the public square to pray in Israel...they should also stop, right? They may offend tourists.

Oh, and those who go to visit StoneHenge...and have celebrations there? They should stick to their forests and caves too, huh?

All who go to the public square to pray in Israel...they should also stop, right? They may offend tourists.

Is the purpose of a beach to pray? Or is the purpose of a church to pray?

Being the free (for now) country that we are, we can pray anywhere we please.

Oh come ON!!! You are shitting me, aren't you? I mean...REALLY???? If this is your mindset, there is nothing more to discuss with that. Sorry, but that is just assinine.

Forum List

Back