Pat Buchanan: 'Interracial Violence Is Overwhelmingly Black-On-White'...

Our revolution begin a long time ago. You do notice the POTUS is Black correct? You do notice that Blacks are more wealthy, own more real estate, have more education etc. Seems like you were looking right when you should have been looking left!!

So, isn't it about time to stop bitching and complaining??

Or you won't be happy until The United Stats will be a North American version of Zimbabwe?

Another failed Black culture?

What's that now? Zero for 1,793 in the last 5,000 years?

:lmao:

We GAVE them Liberia. Gave it to them. A place for freed American Slaves to go.

The Brits gave Sierra Leone to American Freed Slaves, too. GAVE it to them after the American Revolution.

It has one of the VERY, VERY few natural Harbors on the ENTIRE CONTINENT of Africa.

Which is THE major reason Africans below the Sahara had no trade with the rest of the world. They were isolated by the cruelty of geography -- No natural harbors.

Just a fact.

Anyway, maybe it's time that Blacks started looking inward as to why they've never been able to establish a working civilization. Whitey's fault? :lmao:

And please don't bore me with that ridiculously absurd and beyond fucking stupid, Afrocentric 'Black Egyptian' bullshit. That's a Fairy Tale. And a stupid one at that.

Let's play hardball.

Oh, almost forgot.... How have Liberia and Sierra Leone been doing the last 150 - 200 years (respectively)?

Facts can be troublesome things

Excuse-making, name-calling, reporting to Mods to begin in, 3...2...1....

Unless you were alive back then, you as an INDIVIDUAL didn't give them a damn thing.

What does he thought all whites were inherently evil mean to you? That means he never believed he met a non evil white person. What exactly is confusing you about that concept?

Which brings us back to your own circular reasoning. He never met any non-evil white people before because he thought that all white people were evil. When he didn't think all white people were evil he met white people who were not evil.

Are you hitting yourself in the head with a giant cartoon-mallet as you type or what? :cuckoo:

Whites have been denouncing (and rightly so) "black on black" crime for decades now. Apparently, blacks have FINALLY taken the hint:

After arrest of Zimmerman:

April 2012 Ohio – Elderly white man Dallas Watts beaten by six juveniles in Ohio while they yelled – THIS IS FOR TRAYVON

April 2012 Chicago – Two black teen beat up a white male in because “they were mad about Trayvon Martin case”

April 2012 Gainesville, Florida – 5 to 8 could blacks attack white man leaving permanent damage to face while yelling Trayvon

April 2012 Baltimore – Black mob beats white tourist in Baltimore – crowd laughs and steals his belongings

April 2012 Arizona – Black male shoots and kills 29 year old ‘white-Hispanic’ Daniel Adkinswho had mental capacity of a 12-year-old

April 2012 Oklahoma – Tyrone Woodfork beats to death elderly couple – rapes 85 year old woman

May 2012 Texas - Black man Matthew Lee Johnson robs, sets 76 year old Nancy Harris on fire– she died from her injuries

May 2012 Texas – Antowann Davis takes butcher knife stabs 29 year old Martha Jones at Target store in Dallas

May 2012 Georgia – Black mob of three beats to death Marine and Iraq War Veteran

May 2012 Virginia – Mob of between 30-100 black teens brutally beat white male and female reporters

May 2012 Tampa Florida – Four blacks beat and rob young U.S. Army soldier

June 2012 Georgia – Two black teens allegedly stab to death white pizza delivery woman and mother.

July 2012 Indiana – 24-year-old Jacqueline Gardner (Mother of two) ‘allgedly’ killed by three blacks over $85 tip money

July 2013 Georgia – Joshua Chellew beaten, killed by four blacks
After not guilty verdict for Zimmerman:

July 2013 Baltimore – Blacks yell ‘This is for Trayvon’ beat up Hispanic in Baltimore

July 2013 Houston – Blacks assault white grandmother in Houston during Trayvon protests

July 2013 South Carolina – Marley Lion 17 year old shot to death by four black gangbagers for no reason

July 2013 Connecticut – Five or six black teens for the savage beating of a New Haven Connecticut businessman, steal scooter

July 2013 Maryland – 3 black thugs beat, rob white man in Maryland yelling this is for Trayvon Martin

August 2013 Oklahoma – Australian baseball player Chris Lane killed by two black teens because ‘they were bored.’

August 2013 Memphis – David Santucci murdered ‘allegedly’ by 3 blacks in Trayvon Martin revenge killing

August 2013 Spokane – Delbert Belton World War II veteran beaten to death by two black thugs

August 2013 Memphis – Two blacks douse white man with gasoline, set on fire

August 2013 Poughkeepsie New York – Jovan Tyrek Rogers black thug kills 99-year-old Fannie Gumbinger

Did you make that list up with your own research or did you get it from here:
The race war has begun: Black on white attacks since Trayvon

What does he thought all whites were inherently evil mean to you? That means he never believed he met a non evil white person. What exactly is confusing you about that concept?

Which brings us back to your own circular reasoning. He never met any non-evil white people before because he thought that all white people were evil. When he didn't think all white people were evil he met white people who were not evil.

Are you hitting yourself in the head with a giant cartoon-mallet as you type or what? :cuckoo:

:lol: When did I state the highlighted part of your post? He thought white people were inherently evil/racist until he met one or more that changed his thought process. Is this really that hard for you to grasp? Thats how the mind works. Your reality is based on what you believe to be true. When you meet an exception to what you believe to be true your reality it gets altered due to that interaction. Thats how people learn and evolve.

When did I state the highlighted part of your post? He thought white people were inherently evil/racist until he met one or more that changed his thought process. .

Are you for real or are you just trying to string me along? You are still going around in circles. He "met" some when his thought process changed. He had met a great many non-evil white people in his life before he chose to accept that they existed. Since he seems to have had a personality such that he was easily manipulated by his environment and/or charismatic figures, being forced into contact with some white people who shared the faith that he had finally started to practice in reality coordinated this great epiphany of the obvious.

Despite a change in tone and a mellowing of attitude, he didn't "evolve" all that much in that he still believed - in different form but not principle - in the segregation that was first washed into his brain by the little fraud he had glammed onto while in prison. An evolution in thinking would have been to realize that segregation is inherently enervating, isolating, and counter-productive for a minority demographic within a larger population. It might further entail the understanding that integration need not involve the loss of culture, identity, or collective and cautionary memory of past wrongs and in fact allows for access to the tools to succeed within a given society.

I read that, too. Decades ago.

I don't know where he went but I can tell you this.... The rest of the World, especially the NON WHITE World is FAR more racist than we are. Big time and in a Big way.

They even have openly racist political parties that are gaining seats in their Parliaments. And Europe isn't a lot better aside from Britain, which is hopelessly lost anyway

You live in a pretend world, dude.

Map shows world's most racist countries (and the answers may surprise you) | Mail Online

article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg

I live in a pretend world? Just curious but why do you like to change the subject to a conversation I am having with someone else? I dont live in Europe. I live in California. My statement was only to explain that the problem is not with the white race just because they happen to be white its because the of the system they have learned from and embraced here in the US that creates racist white people.

And I was pointing up the fallacy of your argument.

Europe never enslaved Black People like we did but they are FAR more racist than we are.

Stay on point. Think. And if you want to have a Private Conversation, then use Private Messaging. You post it in a thread and I have a right to respond to it.

You're getting more and more snivelly (is that a word?) as this thread progresses.

You're losing and you know it.

But more than a few of those countries participated in the slave trade and colonized and ravages parts of the African continent.
Belgian Congo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe the first slaves arrived in Jamestown on a dutch ship, see the Spanish, Portuguese, French, British, etc.
Atlantic slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

German colonization of Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of former European colonies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But still supported segregation. And, nice try avoiding my point.

Where did I say he didnt support segregation? You are really trying to move the topic arent you?

I was replying to your remarks. Supporting segregation isn't very evolved or learned. Better than the silly nonsense he first believed about "white devils" being created by a mad scientist and all, but still not very evolved or learned. I believe that had he lived longer (as he should have) he would have come around to a reasonable perspective, but we'll never know.

What is your take on this letter?
"Never have I witnessed such sincere hospitality and overwhelming spirit of true brotherhood as is practiced by people of all colors and races here in this Ancient Holy Land, the home of Abraham, Muhammad and all the other Prophets of the Holy Scriptures. For the past week, I have been utterly speechless and spellbound by the graciousness I see displayed all around me by people of all colors.

I have been blessed to visit the Holy City of Mecca. I have made my seven circuits around the Ka'ba, led by a young Mutawaf named Muhammad. I drank water from the well of the Zam Zam. I ran seven times back and forth between the hills of Mt. Al-Safa and Al-Marwah. I have prayed in the ancient city of Mina, and I have prayed on Mt. Arafat.

There were tens of thousands of pilgrims, from all over the world. They were of all colors, from blue-eyed blonds to black-skinned Africans. But we were all participating in the same ritual, displaying a spirit of unity and brotherhood that my experiences in America had led me to believe never could exist between the white and non-white.

America needs to understand Islam, because this is the one religion that erases from its society the race problem. Throughout my travels in the Muslim world, I have met, talked to, and even eaten with people who in America would have been considered 'white'--but the 'white' attitude was removed from their minds by the religion of Islam. I have never before seen sincere and true brotherhood practiced by all colors together, irrespective of their color.

You may be shocked by these words coming from me. But on this pilgrimage, what I have seen, and experienced, has forced me to re-arrange much of my thought-patterns previously held, and to toss aside some of my previous conclusions. This was not too difficult for me. Despite my firm convictions, I have always been a man who tries to face facts, and to accept the reality of life as new experience and new knowledge unfolds it. I have always kept an open mind, which is necessary to the flexibility that must go hand in hand with every form of intelligent search for truth.

During the past eleven days here in the Muslim world, I have eaten from the same plate, drunk from the same glass, and slept in the same bed (or on the same rug)--while praying to the same God--with fellow Muslims, whose eyes were the bluest of blue, whose hair was the blondest of blond, and whose skin was the whitest of white. And in the words and in the actions in the deeds of the 'white' Muslims, I felt the same sincerity that I felt among the black African Muslims of Nigeria, Sudan, and Ghana.

We were truly all the same (brothers)--because their belief in one God had removed the white from their minds, the white from their behavior, and the white from their attitude.

I could see from this, that perhaps if white Americans could accept the Oneness of God, then perhaps, too, they could accept in reality the Oneness of Man--and cease to measure, and hinder, and harm others in terms of their 'differences' in color.

With racism plaguing America like an incurable cancer, the so-called 'Christian' white American heart should be more receptive to a proven solution to such a destructive problem. Perhaps it could be in time to save America from imminent disaster--the same destruction brought upon Germany by racism that eventually destroyed the Germans themselves.

Each hour here in the Holy Land enables me to have greater spiritual insights into what is happening in America between black and white. The American Negro never can be blamed for his racial animosities--he is only reacting to four hundred years of the conscious racism of the American whites. But as racism leads America up the suicide path, I do believe, from the experiences that I have had with them, that the whites of the younger generation, in the colleges and universities, will see the handwriting on the walls and many of them will turn to the spiritual path of truth--the only way left to America to ward off the disaster that racism inevitably must lead to.

Never have I been so highly honored. Never have I been made to feel more humble and unworthy. Who would believe the blessings that have been heaped upon an American Negro? A few nights ago, a man who would be called in America a 'white' man, a United Nations diplomat, an ambassador, a companion of kings, gave me his hotel suite, his bed. ... Never would I have even thought of dreaming that I would ever be a recipient of such honors--honors that in America would be bestowed upon a King--not a Negro.

All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all the Worlds."

malcolm x - documents > letter from mecca

Where did I say he didnt support segregation? You are really trying to move the topic arent you?

I was replying to your remarks. Supporting segregation isn't very evolved or learned. Better than the silly nonsense he first believed about "white devils" being created by a mad scientist and all, but still not very evolved or learned. I believe that had he lived longer (as he should have) he would have come around to a reasonable perspective, but we'll never know.

Telegram to George Lincoln Rockwell (Leader of the American Nazi Party)
Malcolm X

This is to warn you that I am no longer held in check from fighting white supremacists by Elijah Muhammad's separatist Black Muslim movement, and that if your present racist agitation against our people there in Alabama causes physical harm to Reverend King or any other black Americans who are only attempting to enjoy their rights as free human beings, that you and your Ku Klux Klan friends will be met with maximum physical retaliation from those of us who are not hand-cuffed by the disarming philosophy of nonviolence, and who believe in asserting our right of self-defense -- by any means necessary.

The issue is from whom the message is coming from. Buchanan is white. He has never been Black. He has no authority on the subject. At best he is parroting what he has heard other black people say. He's a joke in other words. Why would I listen to what he has to say? Because someone else thinks its the truth? Sorry but thats not how real communication works. You have to be given permission to advise someone or else your advise is going to fall on deaf ears. If you had of taken psych 101 you would know that.

Got it. If you're not black, your comments are worthless on blacks.

People who have never run a business shouldn't comment on or (worse) mandate how a business is run.

People who have never been in the military should keep their mouths shut about war.

Holy crap, I could keep going.

The good thing about this is that it will quiet things down a ton, that's for sure.

So, isn't it about time to stop bitching and complaining??

Or you won't be happy until The United Stats will be a North American version of Zimbabwe?

Another failed Black culture?

What's that now? Zero for 1,793 in the last 5,000 years?

:lmao:

We GAVE them Liberia. Gave it to them. A place for freed American Slaves to go.

The Brits gave Sierra Leone to American Freed Slaves, too. GAVE it to them after the American Revolution.

It has one of the VERY, VERY few natural Harbors on the ENTIRE CONTINENT of Africa.

Which is THE major reason Africans below the Sahara had no trade with the rest of the world. They were isolated by the cruelty of geography -- No natural harbors.

Just a fact.

Anyway, maybe it's time that Blacks started looking inward as to why they've never been able to establish a working civilization. Whitey's fault? :lmao:

And please don't bore me with that ridiculously absurd and beyond fucking stupid, Afrocentric 'Black Egyptian' bullshit. That's a Fairy Tale. And a stupid one at that.

Let's play hardball.

Oh, almost forgot.... How have Liberia and Sierra Leone been doing the last 150 - 200 years (respectively)?

Facts can be troublesome things

Excuse-making, name-calling, reporting to Mods to begin in, 3...2...1....

Unless you were alive back then, you as an INDIVIDUAL didn't give them a damn thing.

Phoenix we're all wondering what the hell is wrong with you guys? We can't figure out what you guys are doing? Island blacks aren't like you but you are poisoning us all.

I got my grand baby asking me if I hate blacks because of your bullshit ok? I'm getting really pissed off.

This is my Trinity. It's really getting personal here. She's my grand baby man. Why would my grand daughter ask me this because apparentlly I am white.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys that you can't stop these racists on your side?

Jesus man. I've got to talk to my grand baby and tell her I don't hate her because I am white.

"He stopped and remained silent for a few moments. "Brother," he said finally, ''remember the time that white college girl came into the restaurant -- the one who wanted to help the Muslims and the whites get together -- and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying?"

"Yes."

"Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent I saw white students helping Black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then -- like all [Black] Muslims -- I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me twelve years."

I'm so tired of this bullshit.

And now my grand kid is asking me if I will hate her because I am white.

BERTON: Okay. Do you still believe that all whites are devils and all blacks saints, as I'm sure you did under the Black Muslim movement?

MALCOLM X: This is what Elijah Muhammad teaches. No, I don't believe that. I believe as the Koran teaches, that a man should not be judged by the color of his skin but rather by his conscious behavior, by his actions, by his attitude towards others and his actions towards others.

BERTON: Now, before you left Elijah Muhammad and went to Mecca and saw the original world of Islam, you believed in complete segregation of the whites and the Negroes. You were opposed both to integration and to intermarriage. Have you changed your views there?

MALCOLM X: I believe in recognizing every human being as a human being, neither white, black, brown nor red. When you are dealing with humanity as one family, there's no question of integration or intermarriage. It's just one human being marrying another human being, or one human being living around and with another human being. I may say, though, that I don't think the burden to defend any such position should ever be put upon the black man. Because it is the white man collectively who has shown that he is hostile towards integration and towards intermarriage and towards these other strides towards oneness. So, as a black man, and especially as a black American, I don't think that I would have to defend any stand that I formerly took. Because it's still a reaction of the society and it's a reaction that was produced by the white society. And I think that it is the society that produced this that should be attacked, not the reaction that develops among the people who are the victims of that negative society.

I'm so tired of this bullshit.

And now my grand kid is asking me if I will hate her because I am white.

I am sorry Tinydancer. If these people would tell the truth we could work towards a better country....But they won't allow that.

This hurts because it is so personal. My grand baby is half trinidad half canuck but her dad is sort of half white too.

We only talk about this shit because people like Oprah do it. My Grand baby is bi racial sort of even maybe.

Doesn't matter to me. She's beautiful....like her grandmother:eusa_angel:

I don't understand this at all. But she's asking me now could I lover her.?This is a stab thru the heart.

I hope all those bastards are happy now. My grandchild is questioning my love.

Forum List

Back