Pat Buchanan: 'Interracial Violence Is Overwhelmingly Black-On-White'...

I'm so tired of this bullshit.

And now my grand kid is asking me if I will hate her because I am white.

I am sorry Tinydancer. If these people would tell the truth we could work towards a better country....But they won't allow that.

This hurts because it is so personal. My grand baby is half trinidad half canuck but her dad is sort of half white too.

We only talk about this shit because people like Oprah do it. My Grand baby is bi racial sort of even maybe.

Doesn't matter to me. She's beautiful....like her grandmother:eusa_angel:

I don't understand this at all. But she's asking me now could I lover her.?This is a stab thru the heart.

I hope all those bastards are happy now. My grandchild is questioning my love.

soon , you will be the "typical white person"

white cracker devil

I am sorry Tinydancer. If these people would tell the truth we could work towards a better country....But they won't allow that.

This hurts because it is so personal. My grand baby is half trinidad half canuck but her dad is sort of half white too.

We only talk about this shit because people like Oprah do it. My Grand baby is bi racial sort of even maybe.

Doesn't matter to me. She's beautiful....like her grandmother:eusa_angel:

I don't understand this at all. But she's asking me now could I lover her.?This is a stab thru the heart.

I hope all those bastards are happy now. My grandchild is questioning my love.

Tell her that a lot of people want to hate whites and teach her to be better then that.

The race baiters want blacks to hate whites.... :( Teach her that the truth is the most important thing and always work towards better. Show her how she can be a voice towards better....

Another failed Black culture?

What's that now? Zero for 1,793 in the last 5,000 years?

:lmao:

We GAVE them Liberia. Gave it to them. A place for freed American Slaves to go.

The Brits gave Sierra Leone to American Freed Slaves, too. GAVE it to them after the American Revolution.

It has one of the VERY, VERY few natural Harbors on the ENTIRE CONTINENT of Africa.

Which is THE major reason Africans below the Sahara had no trade with the rest of the world. They were isolated by the cruelty of geography -- No natural harbors.

Just a fact.

Anyway, maybe it's time that Blacks started looking inward as to why they've never been able to establish a working civilization. Whitey's fault? :lmao:

And please don't bore me with that ridiculously absurd and beyond fucking stupid, Afrocentric 'Black Egyptian' bullshit. That's a Fairy Tale. And a stupid one at that.

Let's play hardball.

Oh, almost forgot.... How have Liberia and Sierra Leone been doing the last 150 - 200 years (respectively)?

Facts can be troublesome things

Excuse-making, name-calling, reporting to Mods to begin in, 3...2...1....

Unless you were alive back then, you as an INDIVIDUAL didn't give them a damn thing.

Phoenix we're all wondering what the hell is wrong with you guys? We can't figure out what you guys are doing? Island blacks aren't like you but you are poisoning us all.

I got my grand baby asking me if I hate blacks because of your bullshit ok? I'm getting really pissed off.

This is my Trinity. It's really getting personal here. She's my grand baby man. Why would my grand daughter ask me this because apparentlly I am white.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys that you can't stop these racists on your side?

Jesus man. I've got to talk to my grand baby and tell her I don't hate her because I am white.

LOL, what are you talking about with "you guys"? I'm a law abiding and well adjusted American of mixed racial ancestry (White/Native American father and a Black/Puerto Rican/Irish/Native American mother) and am in a "mixed race" (White wife) marriage. With this "you guys" and the "Island Blacks" you are making silly bigoted generalizations.

What "bullshit" are you referring to? Maybe she's asking you that because you are referring to people (I assume Black people from the context of your post) as "you guys", instead of looking at people as fucking INDIVIDUALS. That's your problem, not mine. I never asked my Irish grandmother if she hated Black people, in fact, she was the one who told me to be proud of all of the blood running through my veins.

Are you stopping the KKK, White nationalists and the myriad of other organizations? Are you responsible for other people or are you responsible for yourself and your immediate family? Do you think that the actions of a racist, criminal miscreant who is White; should reflect upon on you as an INDIVIDUAL who happens to be White?

That's NOT MY FAULT , that's YOUR OWN PERSONAL situation. I think that there's a LOT more to the story about your granddaughter asking YOU such a question, but if you are talking about "the Blacks" to her the way you just addressed me about "the Blacks" and "you guys", I can CERTAINLY see why she would ask you such a question.

Where did I say he didnt support segregation? You are really trying to move the topic arent you?

I was replying to your remarks. Supporting segregation isn't very evolved or learned. Better than the silly nonsense he first believed about "white devils" being created by a mad scientist and all, but still not very evolved or learned. I believe that had he lived longer (as he should have) he would have come around to a reasonable perspective, but we'll never know.

"He stopped and remained silent for a few moments. "Brother," he said finally, ''remember the time that white college girl came into the restaurant -- the one who wanted to help the Muslims and the whites get together -- and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying?"

"Yes."

"Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent I saw white students helping Black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then -- like all [Black] Muslims -- I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me twelve years."

You really need proper citation for a direct quote. Show Mr. Haley some respect.

Yes, you've mentioned this a few times now. You think you're the only person in the world (of all colors) to have such a conversation? Stop lashing out and take the opportunity to have an important discussion (calmly, maybe?). Instead of venting anger at faceless bits on a computer, do something about it in the real world.

I was replying to your remarks. Supporting segregation isn't very evolved or learned. Better than the silly nonsense he first believed about "white devils" being created by a mad scientist and all, but still not very evolved or learned. I believe that had he lived longer (as he should have) he would have come around to a reasonable perspective, but we'll never know.

"He stopped and remained silent for a few moments. "Brother," he said finally, ''remember the time that white college girl came into the restaurant -- the one who wanted to help the Muslims and the whites get together -- and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying?"

"Yes."

"Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent I saw white students helping Black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then -- like all [Black] Muslims -- I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me twelve years."

You really need proper citation for a direct quote. Show Mr. Haley some respect.

That's your only retort/reply? :)

I cited the website when I first posted his quotes. By the way, the quote didn't come from "Mr. Haley", it came from an interview with this man:
malcolm x - documents > interview with gordon parks

"Yes."

That's your only retort/reply?

What sort of "retort" were you expecting to a direct quote?

Fact is if you're ever murdered no matter what race you are the odds weigh very strongly that it was a black person the killed you.

Every murder that comes along if you bet it was a black person responsible and throw down a hundred bucks you will be rich. Betting it was a white Tea Partier is pretty much going to send you to the poor house.

Blacks commit far more crimes than any other race and that is proven by statistics.

By posting those quotes, I was trying to show you how his opinion on "race" evolved to the point where he had no problem with interracial marriage, if I recall correctly, he described it as "two human beings loving one another". That's hardly the talk of a segregationist.

By the way, the quote didn't come from "Mr. Haley", it came from an interview with this man:
malcolm x - documents > interview with gordon parks

I stand corrected on that then.

I could have cited it better for each quote. This is not directed towards you; but it is pretty funny that a poster here cited all of the crimes "the Blacks" after Travon Martin, yet no one except myself questioned where he got that list from, and I was the one who pointed out his citation or the genesis of that list.

Whites have been denouncing (and rightly so) "black on black" crime for decades now. Apparently, blacks have FINALLY taken the hint:

After arrest of Zimmerman:

April 2012 Ohio – Elderly white man Dallas Watts beaten by six juveniles in Ohio while they yelled – THIS IS FOR TRAYVON

April 2012 Chicago – Two black teen beat up a white male in because “they were mad about Trayvon Martin case”

April 2012 Gainesville, Florida – 5 to 8 could blacks attack white man leaving permanent damage to face while yelling Trayvon

April 2012 Baltimore – Black mob beats white tourist in Baltimore – crowd laughs and steals his belongings

April 2012 Arizona – Black male shoots and kills 29 year old ‘white-Hispanic’ Daniel Adkinswho had mental capacity of a 12-year-old

April 2012 Oklahoma – Tyrone Woodfork beats to death elderly couple – rapes 85 year old woman

May 2012 Texas - Black man Matthew Lee Johnson robs, sets 76 year old Nancy Harris on fire– she died from her injuries

May 2012 Texas – Antowann Davis takes butcher knife stabs 29 year old Martha Jones at Target store in Dallas

May 2012 Georgia – Black mob of three beats to death Marine and Iraq War Veteran

May 2012 Virginia – Mob of between 30-100 black teens brutally beat white male and female reporters

May 2012 Tampa Florida – Four blacks beat and rob young U.S. Army soldier

June 2012 Georgia – Two black teens allegedly stab to death white pizza delivery woman and mother.

July 2012 Indiana – 24-year-old Jacqueline Gardner (Mother of two) ‘allgedly’ killed by three blacks over $85 tip money

July 2013 Georgia – Joshua Chellew beaten, killed by four blacks
After not guilty verdict for Zimmerman:

July 2013 Baltimore – Blacks yell ‘This is for Trayvon’ beat up Hispanic in Baltimore

July 2013 Houston – Blacks assault white grandmother in Houston during Trayvon protests

July 2013 South Carolina – Marley Lion 17 year old shot to death by four black gangbagers for no reason

July 2013 Connecticut – Five or six black teens for the savage beating of a New Haven Connecticut businessman, steal scooter

July 2013 Maryland – 3 black thugs beat, rob white man in Maryland yelling this is for Trayvon Martin

August 2013 Oklahoma – Australian baseball player Chris Lane killed by two black teens because ‘they were bored.’

August 2013 Memphis – David Santucci murdered ‘allegedly’ by 3 blacks in Trayvon Martin revenge killing

August 2013 Spokane – Delbert Belton World War II veteran beaten to death by two black thugs

August 2013 Memphis – Two blacks douse white man with gasoline, set on fire

August 2013 Poughkeepsie New York – Jovan Tyrek Rogers black thug kills 99-year-old Fannie Gumbinger

Did you make that list up with your own research or did you get it from here:
The race war has begun: Black on white attacks since Trayvon

what difference does it make? (c)

Is it UNTRUE?

By posting those quotes, I was trying to show you how his opinion on "race" evolved to the point where he had no problem with interracial marriage, if I recall correctly, he described it as "two human beings loving one another". That's hardly the talk of a segregationist.

But it was. At the end of his life, cut short as it was, he was still admonishing "sincere white people"* (he had come at least that far) to work among their own kind while blacks worked among their respective 'kind.' That IS the talk of a segregationist.

* Haley, Alex, The Autobiography of Malcolm X.

Whites have been denouncing (and rightly so) "black on black" crime for decades now. Apparently, blacks have FINALLY taken the hint:

After arrest of Zimmerman:

April 2012 Ohio – Elderly white man Dallas Watts beaten by six juveniles in Ohio while they yelled – THIS IS FOR TRAYVON

April 2012 Chicago – Two black teen beat up a white male in because “they were mad about Trayvon Martin case”

April 2012 Gainesville, Florida – 5 to 8 could blacks attack white man leaving permanent damage to face while yelling Trayvon

April 2012 Baltimore – Black mob beats white tourist in Baltimore – crowd laughs and steals his belongings

April 2012 Arizona – Black male shoots and kills 29 year old ‘white-Hispanic’ Daniel Adkinswho had mental capacity of a 12-year-old

April 2012 Oklahoma – Tyrone Woodfork beats to death elderly couple – rapes 85 year old woman

May 2012 Texas - Black man Matthew Lee Johnson robs, sets 76 year old Nancy Harris on fire– she died from her injuries

May 2012 Texas – Antowann Davis takes butcher knife stabs 29 year old Martha Jones at Target store in Dallas

May 2012 Georgia – Black mob of three beats to death Marine and Iraq War Veteran

May 2012 Virginia – Mob of between 30-100 black teens brutally beat white male and female reporters

May 2012 Tampa Florida – Four blacks beat and rob young U.S. Army soldier

June 2012 Georgia – Two black teens allegedly stab to death white pizza delivery woman and mother.

July 2012 Indiana – 24-year-old Jacqueline Gardner (Mother of two) ‘allgedly’ killed by three blacks over $85 tip money

July 2013 Georgia – Joshua Chellew beaten, killed by four blacks
After not guilty verdict for Zimmerman:

July 2013 Baltimore – Blacks yell ‘This is for Trayvon’ beat up Hispanic in Baltimore

July 2013 Houston – Blacks assault white grandmother in Houston during Trayvon protests

July 2013 South Carolina – Marley Lion 17 year old shot to death by four black gangbagers for no reason

July 2013 Connecticut – Five or six black teens for the savage beating of a New Haven Connecticut businessman, steal scooter

July 2013 Maryland – 3 black thugs beat, rob white man in Maryland yelling this is for Trayvon Martin

August 2013 Oklahoma – Australian baseball player Chris Lane killed by two black teens because ‘they were bored.’

August 2013 Memphis – David Santucci murdered ‘allegedly’ by 3 blacks in Trayvon Martin revenge killing

August 2013 Spokane – Delbert Belton World War II veteran beaten to death by two black thugs

August 2013 Memphis – Two blacks douse white man with gasoline, set on fire

August 2013 Poughkeepsie New York – Jovan Tyrek Rogers black thug kills 99-year-old Fannie Gumbinger

Is it UNTRUE?

Is any of this UNTRUE?

Louisville, KY
A swastika was drawn on a gay rights activist's car, which was also sideswiped.
Type: Vandalism
Reported: 03/23/2013
Davis, CA
A gay man was allegedly beaten on the street by a man who yelled anti- gay slurs. Clayton Daniel Garzón, 19, was charged with battery with serious bodily injury, assault with means of force likely to produce great bodily injury and threats to commit a crime resulting in great bodily injury.
Type: Assault
Reported: 03/20/2013
Sacramento, CA
A man was allegedly attacked by two men who used anti-gay slurs. One of the men allegedly beat the victim with a baseball bat.
Reported: 03/17/2013
Oakwood, OH
Swastikas and the words `Go away Jew` were painted on a Jewish family's residence in the second incident in three weeks.
Reported: 03/08/2013
Green Bay, WI
A convenience store owned by a Sikh American was set afire on the seven-month anniversary of a deadly shooting at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek. James Parrish, 53, faces charges of arson with a hate crime modification, first-degree recklessly endangering safety and carrying a concealed weapon.
Type: Arson
Reported: 03/05/2013
Oberlin, OH
Homophobic and racist statements were written on posters at Oberlin College and there was a report of someone wearing a hood and robe resembling a Ku Klux Klan outfit near the college's African Heritage Center.
Reported: 03/03/2013
Westport, MA
A church was vandalized and its tabernacle was stolen.
Reported: 03/02/2013
Hillsboro, OR
A man walking with his boyfriend and their pink poodle was allegedly attacked by a man who yelled anti-gay comments. George Allen Mason Jr., 22, was arrested for investigation of second-degree intimidation, second-degree assault, unlawful use of a weapon and reckless driving.
Reported: 03/02/2013
Maple Shade, NJ
The letters `KKK` were written in chalk on a black family's residence.
Reported: 02/27/2013
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Swastikas were spray-painted inside a church that operates a day care center. The building was then set afire.
Type: Arson
Reported: 02/23/2013
Atlanta, GA
Joe Rickey Hundley, a 60-year-old white man, was charged with simple assault for allegedly slapping a black toddler and calling him racial slurs during an airplane flight.
Reported: 02/08/2013

Pages and pages of it here:
Hate Incidents | Southern Poverty Law Center

I would have to be a totally ignorant bigoted asshole to blame you or hold you accountable for something your "race" has done, when you yourself may be a law abiding citizen who doesn't participate in such acts.

But it was. At the end of his life, cut short as it was, he was still admonishing "sincere white people"* (he had come at least that far) to work among their own kind while blacks worked among their respective 'kind.' That IS the talk of a segregationist.

* Haley, Alex, The Autobiography of Malcolm X.

Those excerpts (like the one with his approval of interracial marriage) I posted where from some of his last interviews. I've read his autobiography plenty of times, but the information regarding him doesn't stop there,. Were those interviews I posted in that autobiography?

Which brings us back to your own circular reasoning. He never met any non-evil white people before because he thought that all white people were evil. When he didn't think all white people were evil he met white people who were not evil.

Are you hitting yourself in the head with a giant cartoon-mallet as you type or what? :cuckoo:

When did I state the highlighted part of your post? He thought white people were inherently evil/racist until he met one or more that changed his thought process. .

Are you for real or are you just trying to string me along? You are still going around in circles. He "met" some when his thought process changed. He had met a great many non-evil white people in his life before he chose to accept that they existed. Since he seems to have had a personality such that he was easily manipulated by his environment and/or charismatic figures, being forced into contact with some white people who shared the faith that he had finally started to practice in reality coordinated this great epiphany of the obvious.

Despite a change in tone and a mellowing of attitude, he didn't "evolve" all that much in that he still believed - in different form but not principle - in the segregation that was first washed into his brain by the little fraud he had glammed onto while in prison. An evolution in thinking would have been to realize that segregation is inherently enervating, isolating, and counter-productive for a minority demographic within a larger population. It might further entail the understanding that integration need not involve the loss of culture, identity, or collective and cautionary memory of past wrongs and in fact allows for access to the tools to succeed within a given society.

OK. Now we are getting somewhere. What makes you think he changed his mind prior to meeting these people? What caused the shift in his thought process if it were not the people he met that showed they were not evil?

Unfortunately your assumption of what evolving entailed is wrong. What he did was the very definition of evolving. It was a gradual shift of thought in a positive direction. Not my definition but Websters. He understood now that all whites were not evil but he still believed in the positive effects of Black Nationalism. You must ask yourself this question. If what is making you sick is in one room do you remove yourself from that room to heal or do you stay and hope to develop immunity?

Is it UNTRUE?

Is any of this UNTRUE?

I don't care.

It's IRRELEVANT.

we are not talking about gays. And how nice of you to compare MURDER with graffiti drawings. Everything to defend black-on-white murders :lol:
Not even ONE example of severe bodily injures or murder in you r list. NOT EVEN ONE!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back