Patriot Brennan strikes back!

In a blistering editorial John Brennan strikes back against the compromised crook sitting in what should now be called the Offal Office.

From the Op-Ed:

Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash.

The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of “Trump Incorporated” attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets. A jury is about to deliberate bank and tax fraud charges against one of those people, Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman. And the campaign’s former deputy chairman, Rick Gates, has pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators

Mr. Trump clearly has become more desperate to protect himself and those close to him, which is why he made the politically motivated decision to revoke my security clearance in an attempt to scare into silence others who might dare to challenge him. Now more than ever, it is critically important that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and his team of investigators be allowed to complete their work without interference — from Mr. Trump or anyone else — so that all Americans can get the answers they so rightly deserve.

Opinion | John Brennan: President Trump’s Claims of No Collusion Are Hogwash

He is right. Brennan is our Paul Revere. Don't let the colluder shut you up. Your country needs you.
Brennan is irrelevant and a stain on the history of America

-Geaux

This is serious stuff and thank you for the OP. Just watch the POTUS apologists this morning flock to defend the Orange Bloated Traitor.
As usual the moron tries to change subjects Bet repubs can't wait to hear some more tapes Face it Trump is a vile nasty POS and he can take my security clearance

Just why would Brennan still have a clearance? Even more, a need to know which justifies his clearance.

-Geaux

In a blistering editorial John Brennan strikes back against the compromised crook sitting in what should now be called the Offal Office.

From the Op-Ed:

The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of “Trump Incorporated” attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets. A jury is about to deliberate bank and tax fraud charges against one of those people, Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman. And the campaign’s former deputy chairman, Rick Gates, has pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators

Mr. Trump clearly has become more desperate to protect himself and those close to him, which is why he made the politically motivated decision to revoke my security clearance in an attempt to scare into silence others who might dare to challenge him. Now more than ever, it is critically important that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and his team of investigators be allowed to complete their work without interference — from Mr. Trump or anyone else — so that all Americans can get the answers they so rightly deserve.

He is right. Brennan is our Paul Revere. Don't let the colluder shut you up. Your country needs you.

LMAO

If he's no longer the Director then what prey tell does he need a security clearance for??

Also nine more will be getting theirs revoked as well.

If they aren't part of the Govt. they sure as hell don't need a security clearance even if idiots like you think they do.
But why only those particular people on the list, when it is traditional for all of them to maintain their clearances after they leave, unless there is a valid reason to revoke it?
Why only those people?
Because it is punishment for criticizing the President. That's why.

More likely because they are the ones suspected of treasonous behavior.
What "treasonous" behavior? Saying the President is acting treasonously when he sided with Putin against the United States intelligence agencies in Helsinky? That behavior?
I think you got your traitors mixed up.

From the Op-Ed:

Pffft. That Communist prick should have never been permitted within five miles of Langley, much less had a security clearance..
You got anything to back up Brennan being a Communist? You might as well call him a Martian.
and what do we have that backs up trump and russia colluding?

after almost 2 years we're narrowing town tax evasion from pre-trump times. yay russia investigation! we're on track now! next up, some jaywalking and unpaid parking violations.
I wasn't asking you that question, but you jumped in, so you can answer it if you like: What have you got to back up Brennan being a Communist?
nothing. i never said he was. i think we're so divided as a country we use terms we'd not normally use to get a point across that really isn't a point.

brennan hates trump. he's far from alone. as long as that did not interfere with him doing his job, leave it alone. if it did, i can see the revoke. did trump do this because brennan hates him? maybe. lord knows obama did it to journalists he hated and the left looked away. those bad journalists deserved it. i mean, breaking fast and furious - how dare you report what our president and his staff is doing!

did you cry out then? i wasn't here so i don't know and won't speak for you. but it remains a valid question.

we can't get mad at people ONLY cause we hate them and let people we like do the same or similar things. it sets a bad tone and people tend to as human nature dictates, one up the situation. a "hold my beer" if you will both sides are engaged in and we root our side on to the finish cause the other side is... well the other side.

i think our last 2 presidents are pretty petty overall. one just spoke well when his teleprompter works and the other has a teleprompter borrowed from an elementary school play. neither is "good" in my mind and both are dividing this country up as we fight for one idiot over another as if that's really more than a pyrrhic victory.

From the Op-Ed:

LMAO

If he's no longer the Director then what prey tell does he need a security clearance for??

If they aren't part of the Govt. they sure as hell don't need a security clearance even if idiots like you think they do.
But why only those particular people on the list, when it is traditional for all of them to maintain their clearances after they leave, unless there is a valid reason to revoke it?
Why only those people?
kinda like obama punishing the press for criticizing him, huh?

all stupid in the end, yes. but when you only argue one side of it you become part of the problem. if we're to argue right and wrong we need to be on the same baseline for all or we wind up where we are as a country today.
What did Obama do to "punish" the press?
google it. start with sharyl attkisson. the problem with me doing this - AGAIN - is you'll simply go "no he didn't!" or say the reporter was an idiot. if you'll read with an open mind i'll do it AGAIN for you. but if you're just gonna wait til i give links so you can discredit them or the reporters, i've quit playing that game.

obama started this press war. trump just does the "hold my beer" crap.

Pffft. That Communist prick should have never been permitted within five miles of Langley, much less had a security clearance..
You got anything to back up Brennan being a Communist? You might as well call him a Martian.

after almost 2 years we're narrowing town tax evasion from pre-trump times. yay russia investigation! we're on track now! next up, some jaywalking and unpaid parking violations.

Gee what if Mewler finds out about Trump's over due library book back in 1975?
i shudder to think of the implications on our country. i mean obama can hire tax evaders for his staff for months and no one cares. someone from trumps side did it and holy hell, it somehow proves RUSSIA.
Who on Obama's staff was prosecuted for tax evasion? I'm not arguing, I don't know.
no one as far as i know. but he sure hired a shit ton of tax evaders as soon as he took office.

Another Obama Nominee Has Tax Issues

wanna get mad at people not paying taxes great. i pay mine so i'm there with you. but that goes for manafort and all these people also. it goes for ANYONE on ANY SIDE.

From the Op-Ed:

I wasn't asking you that question, but you jumped in, so you can answer it if you like: What have you got to back up Brennan being a Communist?
nothing. i never said he was. i think we're so divided as a country we use terms we'd not normally use to get a point across that really isn't a point.

brennan hates trump. he's far from alone. as long as that did not interfere with him doing his job, leave it alone. if it did, i can see the revoke. did trump do this because brennan hates him? maybe. lord knows obama did it to journalists he hated and the left looked away. those bad journalists deserved it. i mean, breaking fast and furious - how dare you report what our president and his staff is doing!

did you cry out then? i wasn't here so i don't know and won't speak for you. but it remains a valid question.

we can't get mad at people ONLY cause we hate them and let people we like do the same or similar things. it sets a bad tone and people tend to as human nature dictates, one up the situation. a "hold my beer" if you will both sides are engaged in and we root our side on to the finish cause the other side is... well the other side.

i think our last 2 presidents are pretty petty overall. one just spoke well when his teleprompter works and the other has a teleprompter borrowed from an elementary school play. neither is "good" in my mind and both are dividing this country up as we fight for one idiot over another as if that's really more than a pyrrhic victory.
But as usual, you are dragging Obama into this when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama. Nothing. Obama never revoked a security clearance because he didn't like the guy's commentary; no President ever has before.

But as usual, you are dragging Obama into this when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama. Nothing. Obama never revoked a security clearance because he didn't like the guy's commentary; no President ever has before.
first of all, miss "they did strip searches at the border" - forgive me if i don't believe you that this is the ONLY reason it was done. as long as you and the left attack trump for things obama did also, you're damn straight i'll bring obama into it to illustrate your hypocrisy. you don't want me to do that stop being hypocritical.

or go back to ignoring me. we both had more peaceful lives during those wonderful times.

From the Op-Ed:

LMAO

Why only those people?

all stupid in the end, yes. but when you only argue one side of it you become part of the problem. if we're to argue right and wrong we need to be on the same baseline for all or we wind up where we are as a country today.
google it. start with sharyl attkisson. the problem with me doing this - AGAIN - is you'll simply go "no he didn't!" or say the reporter was an idiot. if you'll read with an open mind i'll do it AGAIN for you. but if you're just gonna wait til i give links so you can discredit them or the reporters, i've quit playing that game.

In case you hadn't noticed, Brennan is not a reporter. And this is not about Obama.

Ummmm ...

:auiqs.jpg:

Pay?

Pay how? There're 8-10 more from the Obama crew who are about to lose clearance, as well they should.
This will not stand. He has gone too far.

I'm afraid the president has complete authority to lift such security clearances at whim. He requires no approval from anyone.

Ergo, how will it be "going too far"? How will it not stand?
No President has ever abused his power this way. The people are going to take this seriously. I know I've written to all my Congress critters this morning. The President has to be reined in or he will go even farther.
Why abuse his power? Why so friendly to dictators like Putin and Duterte and Xi? Because Trump wants to be one, too.
He really does and it's not secret. Here he goes. Less than two years in. Watch.

Abused how? Simple use of power is not abuse. And who do you think will "rein him in"?

As to dictators, it's a true statement that "you'll get more with a kind word and a gun than you will with just a kind word."
Great. I know where you stand.

I don't think you do. For example, Obama used nothing but kind words when he wasn't busy actually aiding the Islamists. Current global circumstances illustrate the results of that. Our EU "friends" continue to follow that example.

LMAO

Why only those people?

In case you hadn't noticed, Brennan is not a reporter. And this is not about Obama.

In a sense it is, as Trump and Obama represent two ends of a political spectrum - one successful, one a failure.

LMAO

Why only those people?

brennan claims this is infringing on his freedom of speech and punishes critics.

i say obama punished critics for their use of freedom of speech also. since you refuse to go look i'll do this - AGAIN - just for you.

Opinion | If Donald Trump Targets Journalists, Thank Obama
Trump's war on press no match for Obama's
Obama's Escalating War on Freedom of the Press | HuffPost (HUFF POST - JUST FOR YOU!)
As Media Credibility Dies, Obama Announces War on Free Press
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...-obamas-dangerous-precedent-on-press-freedoms

now for a specific target of someone who was critical of obama and what happened to her:
Fast and Furious | Sharyl Attkisson
she broke this story and they came at her HARD. they just didn't brag about it on twitter so i guess you missed it.

Fast and Furious: White House, DOJ targeted Sharyl Attkisson | Human Events
Attkisson Targeted for Reporting on Fast and Furious

and obama wanted to control the media and tell them what to say.
Obama Criticizes Fox News For Its Coverage On Poverty
Obama added that we have to change the way media covers the poor.

“And very rarely do you hear an interview of a waitress, which is much more typical, who’s raising a couple of kids and doing everything right, but still can’t pay the bills. And so if we’re going to change how John Boehner and Mitch McConnell think, we’re going to have to change how our body of politics thinks, which means we’re going to have to change how the media reports on these issues, and how people’s impressions of what it’s like to struggle in this economy looks like and how budgets connect to that. That’s a hard process because that requires a much broader conversation than typically we have on the nightly news,” the president explained.
----------
the president, whoever happens to hold that office - should stay the fuck out of the media's business or we become BIG BROTHER and far closer to RUSSIA than trump is taking us.

but go ahead and stay mad trump was mean to brennan and ignore the unglorious fact obama was also mean to anyone who was critical of him. so IF YOUR STANDARD FOR ANGER is using your power to silence people or remove their rights, then yes, obama is very relevant to this conversation.

No, fuck YOUR partisan politics. That is all you got with this argument.
Little hands is going to pay for this one.

Ummmm ...

:auiqs.jpg:

Pay?

Pay how? There're 8-10 more from the Obama crew who are about to lose clearance, as well they should.
This will not stand. He has gone too far.

I'm afraid the president has complete authority to lift such security clearances at whim. He requires no approval from anyone.

Ergo, how will it be "going too far"? How will it not stand?
No President has ever abused his power this way. The people are going to take this seriously. I know I've written to all my Congress critters this morning. The President has to be reined in or he will go even farther.
Why abuse his power? Why so friendly to dictators like Putin and Duterte and Xi? Because Trump wants to be one, too.
He really does and it's not secret. Here he goes. Less than two years in. Watch.

Abused his power?? That's a load of hogwash.

Brennan is no longer head of the CIA so he doesn't need a security clearance.

From what I've read nine more will be losing their security clearances.

I hope people do take is seriously. Trump has the right to revoke them and he should. Oh and I'm sure he's not the only POTUS to revoke a security clearance.
Yes, he is. Look it up. No President has ever taken it upon himself to punish former intelligence directors by taking away their security clearances for no valid reason.

From the Op-Ed:

'PATRIOT' BRENNAN?!

Thank you for either self-identifying as a lying propaganda-pusher for the Left or an incredibly uninformed ignorant sheep who parrots what the Leftists Extremists tell you!

Former CIA Director Brennan is a f*ing CRIMINAL - A PERJURER & A TRAITOR!

He and Barak Obama ILLEGALLY SPIED on American Citizens, reporters, the media, US SENATORS, and even USSC Justices:

CIA director John Brennan apologizes for search of Senate committee’s computers

CIA admits to spying on Senate staffers

CIA admits it broke into Senate computers; senators call for spy chief’s ouster

After lying his ass off in front of Congress (PERJURY) he was FRCED to admit he had lied under oath and that he had illegally spied on US Senators / Senate Staff members. HE ADMITTED THAT 1) HE HAD LIED UNDER OATH BEFORE CONGRESS - PERJURY, & 2) HE ADMITTED THAT HE HAD ILLEGALLY SPIED ON THE U.S. SENATE...HE WAS FORCED TO APOLOGIZE TO CONGRESS (CAN YOU SAY HUMILIATING..THOUGH NOT ENOUGH - HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN INDICTED AND JAILED!).

And because you hate so President Trump you are defending this criminal traitorous POS, attempting to make him out to be some kind of a f*ing VICTIM?!

Many snowflakes - like many of the Liberal extremists on the left (like Barry, Hillary, Brennan, Clapper, Holder, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Rosenstein, Mueller, etc...) who openly demonstrate they are criminals, threats to this nation - domestic enemies - who put themselves and their party - expose themselves as willing supporters of these f*ing traitors / criminals ... or as completely ignorant sheep who have no clue what is going on and are easily manipulated.

Just curious...WHICH ONE ARE YOU, JL?

Forum List

Back