Patriot Brennan strikes back!

Ummmm ...

:auiqs.jpg:

Pay?

Pay how? There're 8-10 more from the Obama crew who are about to lose clearance, as well they should.
This will not stand. He has gone too far.

I'm afraid the president has complete authority to lift such security clearances at whim. He requires no approval from anyone.

Ergo, how will it be "going too far"? How will it not stand?
No President has ever abused his power this way. The people are going to take this seriously. I know I've written to all my Congress critters this morning. The President has to be reined in or he will go even farther.
Why abuse his power? Why so friendly to dictators like Putin and Duterte and Xi? Because Trump wants to be one, too.
He really does and it's not secret. Here he goes. Less than two years in. Watch.

Abused his power?? That's a load of hogwash.

Brennan is no longer head of the CIA so he doesn't need a security clearance.

From what I've read nine more will be losing their security clearances.

I hope people do take is seriously. Trump has the right to revoke them and he should. Oh and I'm sure he's not the only POTUS to revoke a security clearance.
Yes, he is. Look it up. No President has ever taken it upon himself to punish former intelligence directors by taking away their security clearances for no valid reason.
no other president ever needed to due to attacks from the inside either.

Ummmm ...

Pay?

Pay how? There're 8-10 more from the Obama crew who are about to lose clearance, as well they should.

I'm afraid the president has complete authority to lift such security clearances at whim. He requires no approval from anyone.

No President has ever abused his power this way. The people are going to take this seriously. I know I've written to all my Congress critters this morning. The President has to be reined in or he will go even farther.
Why abuse his power? Why so friendly to dictators like Putin and Duterte and Xi? Because Trump wants to be one, too.
He really does and it's not secret. Here he goes. Less than two years in. Watch.

I hope people do take is seriously. Trump has the right to revoke them and he should. Oh and I'm sure he's not the only POTUS to revoke a security clearance.
Yes, he is. Look it up. No President has ever taken it upon himself to punish former intelligence directors by taking away their security clearances for no valid reason.

He has all the authority to do so. No one's approval is needed.

The argument is academic.

In a blistering editorial John Brennan strikes back against the compromised crook sitting in what should now be called the Offal Office.

From the Op-Ed:

Mr. Trump’s claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash.

The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of “Trump Incorporated” attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets. A jury is about to deliberate bank and tax fraud charges against one of those people, Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman. And the campaign’s former deputy chairman, Rick Gates, has pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators

Mr. Trump clearly has become more desperate to protect himself and those close to him, which is why he made the politically motivated decision to revoke my security clearance in an attempt to scare into silence others who might dare to challenge him. Now more than ever, it is critically important that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and his team of investigators be allowed to complete their work without interference — from Mr. Trump or anyone else — so that all Americans can get the answers they so rightly deserve.

Opinion | John Brennan: President Trump’s Claims of No Collusion Are Hogwash

He is right. Brennan is our Paul Revere. Don't let the colluder shut you up. Your country needs you.

Pffft. That Communist prick should have never been permitted within five miles of Langley, much less had a security clearance..
You got anything to back up Brennan being a Communist? You might as well call him a Martian.

Only a Communist would vote for a Communist presidential candidate.
Who did he vote for?

Gus Hall, 1980 Communist Party presidential candidate.
You're a joke.
Polygraph panic: CIA director fretted his vote for communist - CNNPolitics

Ummmm ...

Pay?

How is it punishing someone to remove a clearance they don't have a use for anymore??

The valid reason is that they are no longer in Govt. and DON'T NEED A SECURITY CLEARENCE.

Jesus. Use your brain instead of your bias/

Pffft. That Communist prick should have never been permitted within five miles of Langley, much less had a security clearance..
You got anything to back up Brennan being a Communist? You might as well call him a Martian.

Who did he vote for?

You're a joke.

Sorry, but no American would vote for a Communist presidential candidate at the height of the Cold War.

Who did he vote for?

You're a joke.
calling someone a joke and using CNN as a reference is kinda funny.

Who did he vote for?

You're a joke.

Sorry, but no American would vote for a Communist presidential candidate at the height of the Cold War.
and in reference to that, EVERYONE was a "communist" and people went nuts thinking everyone they didn't like was one.

we're doing it again.

In a blistering editorial John Brennan strikes back against the compromised crook sitting in what should now be called the Offal Office.

From the Op-Ed:

The only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of “Trump Incorporated” attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets. A jury is about to deliberate bank and tax fraud charges against one of those people, Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman. And the campaign’s former deputy chairman, Rick Gates, has pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators

Mr. Trump clearly has become more desperate to protect himself and those close to him, which is why he made the politically motivated decision to revoke my security clearance in an attempt to scare into silence others who might dare to challenge him. Now more than ever, it is critically important that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and his team of investigators be allowed to complete their work without interference — from Mr. Trump or anyone else — so that all Americans can get the answers they so rightly deserve.

He is right. Brennan is our Paul Revere. Don't let the colluder shut you up. Your country needs you.
You must work for the Onion or the Daily kos, because Mr Brennan actually colluded with Russia to bring down President Trump.

April 24, 2018
John Brennan's Secret Trip to Moscow
By Daniel John Sobieski
The R ussians say he did, and while some might say, well, these are the same Russians who helped put together the Steele dossier filled with "salacious and unverified" material, and may once again be playing with us, there is evidence that Brennan, the man who voted for communist Gus Hall for president, did make the trip in March 2016 for purposes unknown:

"It's no secret that Brennan was here," claimed Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Oleg Syromolotov. "But he didn't visit the Foreign Ministry. I know for sure that he met with the Federal Security Service (the successor agency to the Soviet KGB), and someone else."

No further remarks clarify what Brennan was allegedly doing in Moscow or what he discussed with the FSB. Syromolotov insists it had nothing to do with Russia's withdrawal from Syria.

Sputnik News, a Kremlin-controlled propaganda outlet, quotes CIA Director of Public Affairs Dean Boyd as affirming that Brennan did, in fact, discuss Syria during the visit. "Director Brennan," he allegedly said, "reiterated the US government's consistent support for a genuine political transition in Syria, and the need for [President Bashar] Assad's departure in order to facilitate a transition that reflects the will of the Syrian people."

Now, there are plenty of legitimate reasons for a CIA director to make a trip to Moscow, but when a Russian deputy foreign minister says he didn't visit the Foreign Ministry itself but did visit the KGB's successor, the Federal Security Service (FSB), it raises some eyebrows.

Consider that John Brennan is a Trump-hating perjurer who lied to Congress about secret surveillance. He is the crown prince of a Deep State fiefdom that has its own agenda. The end justifies the means in their world, and Brennan may have been up to his eyeballs in developing that "insurance policy" against a Trump victory.

Certainly, he ruthlessly defended his CIA turf. The mind hearkens back to the day when an op-ed in the Washington Post, that right-wing rag, called for Brennan to be fired for conducting illegal surveillance of the Senate Intelligence Committee and then lying about it:

Brennan was asked by NBC's Andrea Mitchell whether the CIA had illegally accessed Senate Intelligence Committee staff computers "to thwart an investigation by the committee into" the agency's past interrogation techniques. The accusation had been made earlier that day by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), who said the CIA had "violated the separation-of-powers principles embodied in the United States Constitution." Brennan answered:

As far as the allegations of, you know, CIA hacking into, you know, Senate computers, nothing could be further from the truth. I mean, we wouldn't do that. I mean, that's – that's just beyond the – you know, the scope of reason in terms of what we would do. ...

And, you know, when the facts come out on this, I think a lot of people who are claiming that there has been this tremendous sort of spying and monitoring and hacking will be proved wrong.

(You can see the video of Brennan's answer here.)

Now we know that the truth was far different. The Post's Greg Miller reports:

CIA Director John O. Brennan has apologized to leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee after an agency investigation determined that its employees improperly searched computers used by committee staff to review classified files on interrogations of prisoners. ...

A statement released by the CIA on Tuesday acknowledged that agency employees had searched areas of that computer network that were supposed to be accessible only to committee investigators. Agency employees were attempting to discover how congressional aides had obtained a secret CIA internal report on the interrogation program.

Brennan once proudly admitted that he voted for Communist Party leader Gus Hall and openly supports liars and perjurers like Andrew McCabe, James Clapper, and James Comey. The possibility that he went to Moscow to personally obtain a copy of the dossier and similar material is real. As I wrote here recently, Brennan may have colluded with foreign spies to help Hillary Clinton.

You did not put a link to you story which is telling. But what is more telling is that your story cites Sputnik News. In other words, your story is nothing more than character assassination. My advice to you, stop doing the bidding of Russian propagandists and promulgating falsehoods.
Obama let russia do as they please, but you blame Trump, you're an idiot.

Abused how? Simple use of power is not abuse. And who do you think will "rein him in"?

As to dictators, it's a true statement that "you'll get more with a kind word and a gun than you will with just a kind word."
Great. I know where you stand.

I don't think you do. For example, Obama used nothing but kind words when he wasn't busy actually aiding the Islamists. Current global circumstances illustrate the results of that. Our EU "friends" continue to follow that example.
I'm going to start ignoring all posts about Obama. This is the kind of deflection Trumpsters must use, I realize, to defend his indefensible garbage, but it is such a waste of time and energy.

Who did he vote for?

You're a joke.
Try reading the article. You might learn something.

Who did he vote for?

You're a joke.
i gave you several links you asked for in regard to the media and how obama targeted his critics. when you read those, i'll read yours. til then i'm not playing your 1 sided game of I"M RIGHT WAH STOP TALKING TO ME OR I'LL IGNORE YOU.

again.

Putin is former communist and current fascist, and the American alt right love them all, communist and fascist.

Brennan is neither, simply an old fashioned American patriot, unlike many of the Alt Right posters on this thread.

From the Op-Ed:

Wasn't long ago the folks praising Brennan were accusing his agency of being responsible for the drug problem in inner city/minority neighborhoods...now he's he is Paul Revere, sounds like some white liberals are getting their hands on those drugs.

Abused how? Simple use of power is not abuse. And who do you think will "rein him in"?

As to dictators, it's a true statement that "you'll get more with a kind word and a gun than you will with just a kind word."
Great. I know where you stand.

I don't think you do. For example, Obama used nothing but kind words when he wasn't busy actually aiding the Islamists. Current global circumstances illustrate the results of that. Our EU "friends" continue to follow that example.
I'm going to start ignoring all posts about Obama. This is the kind of deflection Trumpsters must use, I realize, to defend his indefensible garbage, but it is such a waste of time and energy.
but i'm sure you stood behind obama for 8 years as he blamed bush for everything. seems that was a fair game the left played. but now that the tables turned, WAH STOP IT WAH NOT FAIR WAH.

wah.

Who did he vote for?

You're a joke.

You're being ridiculous, you realize? Or shall we just start calling you Joe McCarthy?

Trump has the right to revoke Brennan's security clearance.

The American people have the right to revoke the GOP majority status in ten weeks.

You can always hope. LOL
With the generic congressional ballot approaching ten points for the Dem, the hope is based on some real evidence.

You can always hope.

Polls also said Hitlery would be the next POTUS

Seems you keep forgetting that.
Looking back at 2016 and the EV and PV predictions is the stupidest thing you can do, and I am thrilled you keep doing that.

Trump's crumbling position negatively affects the GOP in the coming election. He has absolutely no EV coat tails to help anyone, and many of the candidates are sprinting to get away from him.

You keep looking backwards, Claudette. Keep doing that. :lol:

i gave you several links you asked for in regard to the media and how obama targeted his critics. when you read those, i'll read yours. til then i'm not playing your 1 sided game of I"M RIGHT WAH STOP TALKING TO ME OR I'LL IGNORE YOU.

again.
I don't care what a hissy fit you throw (anyone kind of expects it from you), when you get back to Trump, fine.

From the Op-Ed:

I hardly think a piece of shit like John Brennan who colluded with Russians, James Comey, Barak Obama and Hillary Clinton and key purely political operatives in the FBI to rig an election, and then stage a Coup when unsuccessful in securing Clinton's "America is for Sale' bid to be president can be called a Patriot.

By your standards, Benedict Arnold was a Patriot.

Trump has the right to revoke Brennan's security clearance.

The American people have the right to revoke the GOP majority status in ten weeks.

You can always hope. LOL
With the generic congressional ballot approaching ten points for the Dem, the hope is based on some real evidence.

You can always hope.

Polls also said Hitlery would be the next POTUS

Seems you keep forgetting that.
Looking back at 2016 and the EV and PV predictions is the stupidest thing you can do, and I am thrilled you keep doing that.

Trump's crumbling position negatively affects the GOP in the coming election. He has absolutely no EV coat tails to help anyone, and many of the candidates are sprinting to get away from him.

You keep looking backwards, Claudette. Keep doing that. :lol:

November will tell the tail. LOL

Forum List

Back