Paul Mooney is Not Supporting ‘Django Unchained’

yeap thats it poet.

they used to gang up on me and proclaim me a lair too.

the left here at times just accepted they were telling the turht about me.

then after about a year of me telling them go get one lie of mine in threads that lasted months ata times.

There game has been outed.

they merely claim something is a lie without one shread of real evidence.

They still have never found one lie by me.

hey dipwad.

that was the point you dumb cracker.

All immigrants paid a price of racism.

they had to hardcramble their way out of it for generations until the boss man didnt mind their duaghter marrying the Iltalian kid down the street.

What happened to black people was they were not even allowed to hard scramble.

they were not here out of a sense of freedom were they?

They were forced here to work and be whipped and raped.

Yes I was damaged by this and so were you.

You jsut like the damage in your brain and are too stupid to realise your "pride" is actaully racism

No all immigrants didn't pay a price of racism. That is simply another lie.

I have no idea what "hardcramble " is and I suspect neither do you.

No I wasn't damaged by it. Because I wasn't there!

And please before you call anyone stupid learn how to fucking SPELL. It really makes you look like an even bigger idiot than we already know you are.

yes we all bare the scars.

the scars that exist becuase our country was damaged for decades by not allowing our best and brightest to rise to the top.

How many brillient minds have we wasted?

Your just so scarred you dont know your own racism is a scar oin this whole country.

Your inability to see it was wrong and will forever be wrong is your scar.

Your inabilty to see we wasted vast amounts of talent is your scar.

Slavery scared this whole country and still does

by virtue of you "being white", which mandates that you are totally self-absorbed, insensitive, and devoid of compassion for anyone other than yourselves.....you insult people without knowing that you are doing it, and when it's pointed out to you, you jump defensive and claim folks are "playing the victim role".

Link?

Me

You make a (ridiculously) false statement then proceed to base the rest of your argument on it. Fail.

Please feel free to get the posts where I've done this.

Black people, in order to survive you, have had to be intuitive, adaptive, and more clever than you could ever be. We inherently "sympathize" and empathize with others, and we can objectively "tell you about yourselves". Believe it or not.

I get it. Really. You believe blacks are wonderful but whites? not so much.

Is that what you got from my comment?

Yes, it is.

How misguided and shallow.

Yes, your implying that blacks are 'more clever than you could ever be', and that you, not being white, could ever tell me about myself is quite misguided and shallow.

Where did I say that blacks are wonderful and that whites are not?

Those exact words? No. But the message was there.

There is good and bad in all groups.

Yes, there is.

Do stop trying to twist my words.

I'm not, that's how I read what you wrote.

Please do try and convince us again that this statement only pertains to Obama:

I do believe it is all about skin color and race.

For you....for those whites (usually "conservatives" and "Repubs"), who cannot see the world unless through the prism of "race".

Please feel free to get my posts that support this.

It permeates this political debate forum.

Well, by some it does, but by most? No. I find it sad that you view things this way.

And I'm the lightning rod.

Uh, no you're not. You're just another poster fixated on skin color.

one funny dude.

I have to admitt I loved django.

Yeah it bends reality but it was a great fantasy about what everyone who hated slavery and the scars it has left on all of us want to imagine as a cathartic process.

Are you black? If not, you don't get to say anything about slavery as it is not part of your experience.

Do us all a favor and shut up.

:lol: Don't like your ramblings being tossed back, do you?

Only blacks who have experienced slavery (as in, they've been a slave) can talk about the experience of slavery. Otherwise it's all second hand information, just like it would be for a Chinese, Japanese, or Caucasian to talk about slavery. You either were a slave, or you have had NO EXPERIENCE with it. Anything else is just bullshit.

Then the same holds true for blacks in reference about white experience. Seems poet disagrees.

Seems? Bitch, I do disagree. I'm special. I can talk about anything I so desire. No one runs my program, or my reality but me. It's my world, and you're just a squirrel, looking for a nut. I thought you knew.

Did the doctors tell you this or did you figure that out all on your own?

Pssst, so can the rest of us.

Apparently I found it. :lol:

You make a (ridiculously) false statement then proceed to base the rest of your argument on it. Fail.

Please feel free to get the posts where I've done this.

Please feel free to get my posts that support this.

It permeates this political debate forum.

Well, by some it does, but by most? No. I find it sad that you view things this way.

And I'm the lightning rod.[/COLOR]

Uh, no you're not. You're just another poster fixated on skin color.

Nothing to see here. I had hopes that you'd offer something of value. Since you don't, you graduate to ignore. Join your fellow misfits. Bye.

poet says he never lies yet when I ask him to feel free to get my posts that support his accusation of me being a racist he tucks his tail, scurries off, and puts me on ignore.

poet says 'you insult people without knowing that you are doing it, and when it's pointed out to you, you jump defensive and claim folks are "playing the victim role".' and when I ask him to feel free to get my posts that support this he tucks his tail, scurries off, and puts me on ignore.

poet doesn't know me from Adam and yet he posts 'by virtue of you "being white", which mandates that you are totally self-absorbed, insensitive, and devoid of compassion for anyone other than yourselves' ... yet he continues to claim he isn't racist.

poet says 'It's my world, and you're just a squirrel, looking for a nut'. I found it and it's a black wallnut! :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Only blacks who have experienced slavery (as in, they've been a slave) can talk about the experience of slavery. Otherwise it's all second hand information, just like it would be for a Chinese, Japanese, or Caucasian to talk about slavery. You either were a slave, or you have had NO EXPERIENCE with it. Anything else is just bullshit.

Then the same holds true for blacks in reference about white experience. Seems poet disagrees.

Seems? Bitch, I do disagree. I'm special. I can talk about anything I so desire. No one runs my program, or my reality but me. It's my world, and you're just a squirrel, looking for a nut. I thought you knew.

Sorry Poet. You are not special. At least no more so than anyone else. You can indeed talk about anything you so desire, but so can everyone else, whether you like it or not. You do not get to dictate to everyone else.

You are not special. You are just a person. Just like the rest of us.

As far as your "reality" is concerned, whatever makes you happy. If you can't handle the real world, I suppose it is best that you create your own little "reality" to make you feel safe.

Sorry Poet. You are not special. At least no more so than anyone else. You can indeed talk about anything you so desire, but so can everyone else, whether you like it or not. You do not get to dictate to everyone else.

As far as your "reality" is concerned, whatever makes you happy. If you can't handle the real world, I suppose it is best that you create your own little "reality" to make you feel safe.

Thanks. That would be your opinion...which is certainly not more valuable than my own.
I am, indeed, "special". And my reality, like everyone else's, is of my own making, dealing in the "real world". And I am not like "the rest of us", by any stretch of the imagination. You're confused. I'm not a racist. I'm not a bigot. And I'm not heterophobic. But there might be some misogyny there.

Thanks. That would be your opinion...which is certainly not more valuable than my own.
I am, indeed, "special". And my reality, like everyone else's, is of my own making, dealing in the "real world". And I am not like "the rest of us", by any stretch of the imagination. You're confused. I'm not a racist. I'm not a bigot. And I'm not heterophobic. But there might be some misogyny there.

Respectfully.

I guess I'd be one up on you... :D

I am not a racist, I am not a bigot, I'm not hetero-phobic (obviously?) nor am I homophobic. And I'm definitely not misogynistic...

Of course you have only my word to go by, but hey, it is what it is.

Anyway, I'll leave you to it Poet. Good luck to you.

I saw the movie over the weekend and thought it was a mixture of Blazing Saddles and Three The Hard Way (one of my favorite movies as a kid!). It was entertaining and had a happy ending, except for the German guy getting killed.

This message is hidden because Lonestar_logic is on your ignore list.
Listen, if I'm a liar, then what are you doing in my thread? All of those saying that I am lying have been accused by me of being racists, bigots, homophobes, or Neanderthals. I don't give a fuck. Move on.

This is a public forum numb nuts.

Go ahead and put me on ignore, it's what cowards do when challenged.

yeap thats it poet.

then after about a year of me telling them go get one lie of mine in threads that lasted months ata times.

You said Fox News sued for the right to lie.

That is a lie.

So there is a lie you made and I have pointed I tout as a lie every time you said it, you lying little shit!

hey dipwad.

that was the point you dumb cracker.

All immigrants paid a price of racism.

they had to hardcramble their way out of it for generations until the boss man didnt mind their duaghter marrying the Iltalian kid down the street.

What happened to black people was they were not even allowed to hard scramble.

they were not here out of a sense of freedom were they?

They were forced here to work and be whipped and raped.

Yes I was damaged by this and so were you.

You jsut like the damage in your brain and are too stupid to realise your "pride" is actaully racism

No all immigrants didn't pay a price of racism. That is simply another lie.

I have no idea what "hardcramble " is and I suspect neither do you.

No I wasn't damaged by it. Because I wasn't there!

And please before you call anyone stupid learn how to fucking SPELL. It really makes you look like an even bigger idiot than we already know you are.

yes we all bare the scars.

the scars that exist becuase our country was damaged for decades by not allowing our best and brightest to rise to the top.

How many brillient minds have we wasted?

Your just so scarred you dont know your own racism is a scar oin this whole country.

Your inability to see it was wrong and will forever be wrong is your scar.

Your inabilty to see we wasted vast amounts of talent is your scar.

Slavery scared this whole country and still does

No we all don't bare scars.

You call blacks our best and brightest? I see your mental illness is progressing.

Prove I'm a racist. Oh that's right you can't.

The only thing I see scarred is your tiny brain.

yeap thats it poet.

Exactly. How you claim someone is a liar, if you have no proof of it? Folks can disclose bits and pieces of their personal info, and how can it be called a lie, if you have no proof to the contrary? These people don't know you or I, except through our postings or presence on the net. What they are is "intimidated" because they are miserable, in their own petty lives, and have nothing to show for it. I could say more, but why? They are such a waste.

yeap thats it poet.

Exactly. How you claim someone is a liar, if you have no proof of it? Folks can disclose bits and pieces of their personal info, and how can it be called a lie, if you have no proof to the contrary? These people don't know you or I, except through our postings or presence on the net. What they are is "intimidated" because they are miserable, in their own petty lives, and have nothing to show for it. I could say more, but why? They are such a waste.

It was proved, You claimed you had me on ignore, if that were true you couldn't see my post and subsequently respond to them. You claimed that certain stats were fudged. That was another lie.

You and TM should become great friends. You two can sit around swapping lies with each other.

Forum List

Back