Paul Mooney is Not Supporting ‘Django Unchained’

This message is hidden because Lonestar_logic is on your ignore list.

Sorry, not engaging nonsense.

This message is hidden because Lonestar_logic is on your ignore list.

Sorry, not engaging nonsense.

You engaged nonetheless.

And you wouldn't have if I was indeed on your ignore list.

Your credibility slips further and further away.

No all immigrants didn't pay a price of racism. That is simply another lie.

I have no idea what "hardcramble " is and I suspect neither do you.

No I wasn't damaged by it. Because I wasn't there!

And please before you call anyone stupid learn how to fucking SPELL. It really makes you look like an even bigger idiot than we already know you are.

yes we all bare the scars.

the scars that exist becuase our country was damaged for decades by not allowing our best and brightest to rise to the top.

How many brillient minds have we wasted?

Your just so scarred you dont know your own racism is a scar oin this whole country.

Your inability to see it was wrong and will forever be wrong is your scar.

Your inabilty to see we wasted vast amounts of talent is your scar.

Slavery scared this whole country and still does

No we all don't bare scars.

You call blacks our best and brightest? I see your mental illness is progressing.

Prove I'm a racist. Oh that's right you can't.

The only thing I see scarred is your tiny brain.

You just proved it by mocking the notion that blacks are among our best and brightest. At least, some are. You're a racist. I, on the other hand am not, as I believe that whites are among our brightest and best, which you would claim as a "misnomer".....seeing that "white privilege" would entitle you to cite that as "a given." LOL

what if all thoise great minds we wasted by using them as enslaved farm hands instead had been allowed to give us their gifts?

This country would be even more amazing than it is now.

Why do these idiots try to deny this ?

what if all thoise great minds we wasted by using them as enslaved farm hands instead had been allowed to give us their gifts?

This country would be even more amazing than it is now

Because guilt would kill them.

This country would be even more amazing than it is now.

I know right. And what if all those amazing minds that are wasted by African Americans who have abortions had been allowed to give us their gifts?

Quick question. Since abortion became legal, how many black mounds of cells have been scraped from the womb? Wanna compare that to how many blacks were slaves? It's another numbers game and once again you can pick your own sources.....Ready? Set? Go.......

I'm pro-choice by the way.

Forum List

Back