Paul Ryan: The "Clever" racist

The fact that he backpedaled from those comments shows us he wasn't calculated in his words, or it was a miscalculation on his part. I don't think he was looking for the racists to rally around him, and if they did, it's not his problem, because what he said wasn't racist.
It is his problem if it makes him unelectable. It is our problem if racist rally behind him...shouldn't the GOP denounce racism. Shouldn't the GOP denounce hate and prejudice instead of coddle it for votes?

It is our problem that there's a faction of Conservatives that are racist, but just because there are racists that support the party, doesn't mean our representatives should stop speaking the truth. One of the problems in these communities, I think, is people don't accept the truth and are looking for excuses. What he said might not have an affect on the situation, but he has only one voice, and if more people started speaking truths then maybe we'll see things start to change. As far as the political ramifications to what was said, I'm not sure what they are.

Good point...I just believe that if the GOP wants to speak about the truth, it needs to be done at the base level...meaning, we don't have to focus on inner city; we focus on the benefits of traditional family values and why it is a formula for success for America. We focus on speaking to black communities, not at black communities.

Thats what sucks about being a black conservative...knowing you are voting with a faction of the GOP who is indeed racist and voting with a party that refuses to denounce such racists and groups.

First of all, what a load of crap.
Why, because you think there is not a racist element in the GOP?
No, I don't think that at all, that isn't what I thought was ridiculous, that isn't what you said. See the red.

As for the rest, I am saying what black conservatives overwhelmingly say. I acknowledge your views that I am required to know that you are black and as such I am as a white not to either have an opinion or state what other black conservatives say. I don't accept your views, but I acknowledge that is what you think.

Thanks for demonstrating an "adult" conversation for me. Also, I never personally insulted you, I insulted the Democatic party. You insulted me endlessly personally.

Last edited:
Hilarious how the dupes ignore Pubs ALWAYS wrecking theconomy with corrupt booms and busts, refusing a living wage, a good SS/ID card to stop illegal work, training and education for jobs going begging. See sig para 1, and change from your ridiculous channel....

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I ask because your analysis of what he said doesn't match the meaning of what his words clearly convey. The difference between you and me is that you're claiming he meant something different than what his words clearly convey, while I just don't think he was sincere about what he clearly said.

So you're saying that Ryan doesn't really want poor people moving in his neighborhoods, and I'm saying no he doesn't, and you're saying I'm wrong, he does, but he's a liar because he doesn't.

So, you're right when you're saying that he doesn't, and I'm wrong when I say that he doesn't. Wow, you people are a hoot.

So, first you misrepresent what Ryan said, and now you not only misrepresent what I said but what you said as well? Maybe you don't merely have a reading comprehension problem. Perhaps it's a problem with honesty.

Obviously liberals know best what conservatives think. And you clearly have an open mind and actually, truly want to understand. So I'll step out and leave you to your Republicans are a bunch of lying racists circle jerk.

First of all, what a load of crap.

Second of all, what black conservatives point to that sucks about being a black conservative is how they are targeted by the left for being black and a conservative. The left target them BECAUSE they are black. You can't see your nose in front of your face where the overt racism resides in this country. Blacks being OK as long as they do your bidding is just flat out racism.

Damn Kaz....Why dont you just say you know better than the blacks and pretend that isnt racist in itself? The guy is a black conservative and you cant help yourself but to teach him why being a black conservative sucks. Sheesh.

The very definition of racism is thinking one race is better than another. Please Kaz save us blacks by dismissing what we say and tell us the white...errr...Right way to think. We need your help

First of all, unclench, remove stick.

Second, it's not my job to know who is black and who is white and even if I do I am still allowed to give my opinion on this ... a message board. Or anywhere else.

Third, I am not giving my opinion, I am repeating what black conservatives I know and who are in the public say. No, they don't know everything, but ramming your own stick up your own posterior doesn't make their views invalid.

As for the content, I see Nutz replied, so I'll address him. You can resume your self flagellation.

Just dont ignore someone when they say they type they are black. I mean, you are reading arent you?

I know I know, you wont listen to an actual black conservative and what he says. You're going to tell everyone what you heard other nameless faceless cons say. Well I heard them say Kaz is a jackass. Dont blame me, I'm just telling you what they said. :doubt:

Please continue to school all of us on how you know the path to glory. Save us Kaz...you self righteous asshole

So you're saying that Ryan doesn't really want poor people moving in his neighborhoods, and I'm saying no he doesn't, and you're saying I'm wrong, he does, but he's a liar because he doesn't.

So, you're right when you're saying that he doesn't, and I'm wrong when I say that he doesn't. Wow, you people are a hoot.

So, first you misrepresent what Ryan said, and now you not only misrepresent what I said but what you said as well? Maybe you don't merely have a reading comprehension problem. Perhaps it's a problem with honesty.

Obviously liberals know best what conservatives think. And you clearly have an open mind and actually, truly want to understand. So I'll step out and leave you to your Republicans are a bunch of lying racists circle jerk.

No offense intended - but you did clearly misrepresent what Ryan said.

Don't we have a huge crime problem within the inner-city? Isn't it directly caused by a failure of men to give a fuck about their families? Oh'yess, we're not suppose to talk about it as it hurts someone's feelings.

The truth always does.

What are Paul Ryan's proposed solutions to these problems?

Don't we have a huge crime problem within the inner-city? Isn't it directly caused by a failure of men to give a fuck about their families? Oh'yess, we're not suppose to talk about it as it hurts someone's feelings.

The truth always does.

One of the things he mentioned that he seems to think is a problem is that we've "quarantined" poor people and not incorporated them into more prosperous communities.

Ryan wasn't talking about race? lol, but in addition to everything else, in the same breath he referenced Charles Murray, the very well known author whose notoriety is very closely linked to race issues.

So you believe that Ryan meant he wants them to just relocate poor people as they are into his neighborhood? Seriously?

I'm a libertarian, and we're discussing fiscal conservatism here, so in this area Ryan is speaking of that which I know. What Ryan is saying is mainstream in fiscal conservatism. Clearly there is a cycle of poverty where kids learn to be poor. We think they should be afforded opportunity, not handouts, and that is the only way to break that cycle. One can agree or disagree with that view, but it seems clear to me what Ryan is referring to since we come from the same perspective on that.

I like the accusation, not from your but from others in the conversation, that I don't know what they think they are liberals so I don't know, and I don't know what conservatives think, but they do. Oh, and "I" am the arrogant one....

Last edited:
Damn Kaz....Why dont you just say you know better than the blacks and pretend that isnt racist in itself? The guy is a black conservative and you cant help yourself but to teach him why being a black conservative sucks. Sheesh.

The very definition of racism is thinking one race is better than another. Please Kaz save us blacks by dismissing what we say and tell us the white...errr...Right way to think. We need your help

First of all, unclench, remove stick.

Second, it's not my job to know who is black and who is white and even if I do I am still allowed to give my opinion on this ... a message board. Or anywhere else.

Third, I am not giving my opinion, I am repeating what black conservatives I know and who are in the public say. No, they don't know everything, but ramming your own stick up your own posterior doesn't make their views invalid.

As for the content, I see Nutz replied, so I'll address him. You can resume your self flagellation.

Just dont ignore someone when they say they type they are black. I mean, you are reading arent you?

I know I know, you wont listen to an actual black conservative and what he says. You're going to tell everyone what you heard other nameless faceless cons say. Well I heard them say Kaz is a jackass. Dont blame me, I'm just telling you what they said. :doubt:

Please continue to school all of us on how you know the path to glory. Save us Kaz...you self righteous asshole

since your post starts with a strawman, the rest is irrelevant.

So you believe that Ryan meant he wants them to just relocate poor people as they are into his neighborhood? Seriously?

He clearly said that "quarantining" the poor has had a deleterious effect. He didn't mention moving people into any specific neighborhood and I never said he did.

We have allowed our society to isolate or quarantine the poor rather than integrate people into our communities. The predictable result has been multi-generational poverty and little opportunity.

What are you trying to read into this, kaz?

Paul Ryan insists his ‘inarticulate’ comments about ‘inner city’ men were not about race

See?

When Paul talks about the "culture" of the citizens in the "inner city" he didnt mean "culture" or "inner city". What he really meant was everyone everywhere and just failed to "articulate" it correctly. :lol:

Good job GOP...Maybe you can win an election without blacks. Just stop defending shit like this and asking why you arent an attractive option for blacks.

Typically when you talk down to people....studies have shown they dont really appreciate it

Are you saying that there isn't a problem specifically affecting black people in the inner cities? I think there is, and don't think it's wrong to talk about it in a direct way. Sadly, the poorest areas with broken families, poverty, joblessness in Chicago are predominately black (maybe 98%) and the richest areas are predominately white.

Not sure of the angle here..

Blaming the problem on lazy blacks is racist no matter how many sentences you type to dance around it.

The lack of work ethic is not the cause of the problem. It IS the problem. That is what Ryan is saying. Our government programs have fostered this problem.

The truth always does.

One of the things he mentioned that he seems to think is a problem is that we've "quarantined" poor people and not incorporated them into more prosperous communities.

And that means what?

Forum List

Back