PC Madness!: Indians To Sue Cleveland Indians For 9 Billion Because Mascot Is Racist

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Yep, the those Injuns are on a roll now. First they go after the Washington Redskins and are after Ted Nugent as we speak. But hey, that's not enough. Now their next victim is the Cleveland Indians mascot and they want 9 billion dollars to appease their sensitivity. I say let them sue their way into complete obscurity.

JAMES EDWARDS » Blog Archive First they came for the Washington Redskins, now it's the Cleveland Indians » JAMES EDWARDS

Kdc4WoR8SqdVcs2gRIhbedknyPlhTftEQfkVCEq4cY3zQrr6bLXMlslp2xFGCsow.jpg

Last edited:
If Wahoo's appearance had half the dignity of the Redskins logo he'd never be mentioned.

I'm waiting for the inevitable lawsuit against the State of Oklahoma for foisting a racist name on the state. Oklahoma is just as offensive a word as saying "red skins." Why? Because Oklahoma means "red people" in the Choctaw language.

The name Oklahoma comes from the Choctaw phrase okla humma, literally meaning red people. Choctaw Chief Allen Wright suggested the name in 1866 during treaty negotiations with the federal government regarding the use of Indian Territory​

I'm waiting for the inevitable lawsuit against the State of Oklahoma for foisting a racist name on the state. Oklahoma is just as offensive a word as saying "red skins." Why? Because Oklahoma means "red people" in the Choctaw language.

The name Oklahoma comes from the Choctaw phrase okla humma, literally meaning red people. Choctaw Chief Allen Wright suggested the name in 1866 during treaty negotiations with the federal government regarding the use of Indian Territory​

Yea and the Redskins should change their logo to a potato :rolleyes:

Come on man at least be original :cool:

Yep, the those Injuns are on a roll now. First they go after the Washington Redskins and are after Ted Nugent as we speak. But hey, that's not enough. Now their next victim is the Cleveland Indians mascot and they want 9 billion dollars to appease their sensitivity. I say let them sue their way into complete obscurity.

JAMES EDWARDS » Blog Archive First they came for the Washington Redskins, now it's the Cleveland Indians » JAMES EDWARDS

Kdc4WoR8SqdVcs2gRIhbedknyPlhTftEQfkVCEq4cY3zQrr6bLXMlslp2xFGCsow.jpg

If a jury can award $90+ billion to the wife of a smoker....
I'm sure a jury will award $900 billion for this.

CBS???

This is nothing more than a public relations stunt by the Cleveland Indians to juice viewer numbers for their remaining games.

Political correctness is so gay.......destroying all tradition in America = the goal.

Can we not annex some part of this country and let the nuts have at it.......no guns......no knives.....no glass......all the illegals they want.......no jails........all drugs all the time.......forced desegregation in every town.......drive through abortion clinics.........black Santa Clause.......no religion........free food......free medical.......free TV..........free gas......free houses.......video camera's monitoring ALL behavior........all people driving the same 2 door Specks.......football teams forced to take the name "The Angel Fairies"........baseballs manufactured black instead of white........Lesbian president and lesbian first lady........all gay congress.........white slaves........

Go.....go.....go..........

Last edited:
Political correctness is so gay.......destroying all tradition in America = the goal.

Can we not annex some part of this country and let the nuts have at it.......no guns......no knives.....no glass......all the illegals they want.......no jails........all drugs all the time.......forced desegregation in every town.......drive through abortion clinics.........black Santa Clause.......no religion........free food......free medical.......free TV........free cars........free gas.......video camera's monitoring ALL behavior........

Go.....go.....go..........

Destroying your version of america. i love it.

Forum List

Back