Pelosi On Difference Between Kavanaugh and Biden Allegations: ‘Joe Biden Is Joe Biden:’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Good ‘ol boys are good ‘ol boys.

“Well, let me just say I respect your question and I don’t need a lecture or a speech,” Pelosi said.

“Here’s the thing. I have complete respect for whole #Metoo movement, I have four daughters and one son. And there’s a lot of excitement around the idea that women will be heard and be listened to.

“There is also due process and the fact that Joe Biden is Joe Biden,” Pelosi said.

Yet, You Trumpster DOPers give the Great Orange Douche a pass on.
3 Rape reports, one by the first wife. 25 plus sexual assaults, Cheating on 3 wives, and so on.
And Hillary and Joe's sex lives are an issue here? I see no Hillary/KavRapeTrains by Joe!

Where was the due process for Kavanaugh? She says she doesn't need a lecture or a speech? I think she needs a boot in the ass. The hypocrisy of the Democrats is absolutely astonishing, it ain't like Trump and the GOP are a bunch of choir boys but damn, the Dems are taking it to unheard of levels. No scruples at all.

3 Rape reports, one by the first wife. 25 plus sexual assaults, Cheating on 3 wives, and so on.
And Hillary and Joe's sex lives are an issue here? I see no Hillary/KavRapeTrains by Joe!

Look folks, I found another one who completely misses the point of this ! Lol !

Ha ha, what a hypocritical woman!

She seems to say we can live with a double standard, because Joe is joe.....

:cuckoo:

Meanwhile Biden is trying to prevent his SENATE record from being accessible, it is a big deal because it would show whether Tara was fired or that she resigns at the pivotal time, of the alleged incident.

U of Delaware, has already reneged on their own January 1, 2020 release date they set to be TWO years after he steps down as V. President, it is now to December 31, 2020, gee I wonder why....?

"The university said the papers would be open to scholarly investigation and to the public two years after Biden stepped down as vice president, but January 2019 came and went with no papers released. On April 24, 2019, the day before Biden announced his presidential campaign, the university revised the schedule, saying, “The papers would now remain sealed until December 31,2019, or until two years after Biden retires from public life, whichever came later,” The Atlantic‘s Peter Beinart reported."

U of Delaware Must Release Biden Senate Records Amid #MeToo Scandal, FOIA Request Demands

By Tyler O'Neil Apr 30, 2020

LINK

ewe libtards gave Clinton, Kennedy, and Biden passes. We got some catching up to do asswipe!

ewe libtards gave Clinton, Kennedy, and Biden passes. We got some catching up to do asswipe!

Yeah, no big deal. Drunk teddy even left his date under the car to drown and everything was cool.

1588289986570.png

So your argument is "I don't care that muh Joe is a sex offender, because Trump is too. Screw the moral high ground, lets get Joe in office, no matter whut he done did."

:rofl: :lmao: :laugh: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

We all know that all those complaints fake. His wife recanted her accusation. All 20 accusations of improprieties were debunked within hours.

Ha ha, what a hypocritical woman!

She seems to say we can live with a double standard, because Joe is joe.....

:cuckoo:

Meanwhile Biden is trying to prevent his SENATE record from being accessible, it is a big deal because it would show whether Tara was fired or that she resigns at the pivotal time, of the alleged incident.

U of Delaware, has already reneged on their own January 1, 2020 release date they set to be TWO years after he steps down as V. President, it is now to December 31, 2020, gee I wonder why....?

"The university said the papers would be open to scholarly investigation and to the public two years after Biden stepped down as vice president, but January 2019 came and went with no papers released. On April 24, 2019, the day before Biden announced his presidential campaign, the university revised the schedule, saying, “The papers would now remain sealed until December 31,2019, or until two years after Biden retires from public life, whichever came later,” The Atlantic‘s Peter Beinart reported."

U of Delaware Must Release Biden Senate Records Amid #MeToo Scandal, FOIA Request Demands

By Tyler O'Neil Apr 30, 2020

LINK
I love it. They are sealing their fate in the upcomming election. The more they excuse Joe, the worse it will be for them. I hope Trump invites the victim to the presidential debates.

Wow, it's holding true, in the second post, no less. Yet another attempted defense of Biden that does nothing of the sort, since it had to go straight to Trump. This has to be a coordinated effort, because they're not even trying, merely regurgitating the talking points.

Exactly....it’s Joe Biden. We know the guy is a creep.

It’s amazing she is saying that just by the fact he is Joe Biden he is above reproach.

WHAT A HYPOCRITICAL BITCH.

I warned the Dem fools Biden has a closet FULL of skeletons but do they listen. Has Biden plagiarized anyone recently? The next Biden bombshell could be Biden caught simultaneously plagiarizing sniffing and sexually assaulting.

Good ‘ol boys are good ‘ol boys.

“Well, let me just say I respect your question and I don’t need a lecture or a speech,” Pelosi said.

“Here’s the thing. I have complete respect for whole #Metoo movement, I have four daughters and one son. And there’s a lot of excitement around the idea that women will be heard and be listened to.

“There is also due process and the fact that Joe Biden is Joe Biden,” Pelosi said.

Believe All Women! *

* Except when the fucking lying whores accuse a democrat

Exactly....it’s Joe Biden. We know the guy is a creep.

It’s amazing she is saying that just by the fact he is Joe Biden he is above reproach.

WHAT A HYPOCRITICAL BITCH.

I warned the Dem fools Biden has a closet FULL of skeletons but do they listen. Has Biden plagiarized anyone recently? The next Biden bombshell could be Biden caught simultaneously plagiarizing sniffing and sexually assaulting.

Didnt he plagiarize Kennedy?

Forum List

Back