pence or trump

• Total voters

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Who would you rather have as president. I’ll take Pence

I'm not sure anymore. Trump is making a lot of changes in trade arrangements that may be a welcome change. Or not, I'm no expert. He's sure shaking things up economy wise, and so far the results have been positive, dire predictions of doom by the Democrats notwithstanding.
The crazy leader ploy doesn't seem to have slowed down NoKo's willingness to talk, either. Maybe it's just lucky timing. I don't know.
I don't know much of anything, but getting through all the malarkey press on both sides is making it really hard to know if Trump is doing well. As a person, he's a creep, but that's not impeachable.
Pence is kind of an unknown quantity. What do we know about him besides that he's a Christian and owns a rabbit?

Trump now, Pence later.

Trump is conducting a good recovery following the Obama debacle, and is doing a bang-up job of driving the Democrats further into madness. It's popcorn-munching stuff.

A third category, if not a 4th, 5th, 6th, ad nauseum, is/are needed in that deficient poll above! Why only two choices from a septic tank? Why not a proper pool?

Trump is such a glaring small-minded manifestation of the long-term hazards of unprotected intercourse, Op-er, that you could have offered a choice between Trump and any non-convicted felon, or even a fictional character, and I'd not have chosen Trump. I mean, for Christ's sake, the man is living proof that evolution can go in reverse.

Are we talking first term Trump or second term Trump?

I'm going to say Trump now...Pence in 2024, but if second term Trump moves left, I reserve the right to change to Pence in 2021.

Definitely Trump and Thank God we didn't get stuck with this pathetic liberal sack of swamp gas.

hillarynotok.jpeg . <<< .. Top Democrat Pick.. .... :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back