Pentacostal Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
For I say unto thee that many tongues will confess the knowledge of the truth of the scriptures, and will proclaim the revelations and the will of god. But I say unto you that the branches of the tree of knowledge lead only to false doctrine and heresy, for no man knoweth the will of god, for his ways are not the ways of man.

VH 4:12

Not a Word that has been spoken by the Holy Spirit will fall to the ground, Capstone. You are using doctrines of men to argue the Doctrine of Christ. ...

Is that a veiled allusion to the voice(s) in your head? -- Because the "many divergent doctrines drawn from those scriptures" have all claimed scriptural authority (the "Word") as justification to their respective followers.

Of course I realize you're most likely alluding to the 'voice/guidance of Jesus' as the Word, but who's to say which of the often contradictory exegetic efforts have been guided by the Holy Spirit? To put it another way, how can you be sure that the voices in your head are more reliable than the voices in a Catholic's head?

...How many more pointless arguements would I like to toss into the fire? I do not know. How many more have you got?

You should enjoy what I have in store for you elsewhere.

Forcing Christians to unwittingly refute their own holy writ never gets old. :D

god's word tells us the beginning to the end of this age, no little man over 2000 years ago could ever do that!!!try to think!!

i am trying to think - i'm thinking about how dysfunctional you really are.

NO ANSWER!!! HUH?? NO OTHER "BOOK" OF ANY KIND WRITTEN OVER 2000 YEARS AGO even makes a effort to tell us about events in detail 2000 years into the future and on to the end of this age!!!

Are you suggesting that soothsaying and tarot card reading have a place in your religion?

For I say unto thee that many tongues will confess the knowledge of the truth of the scriptures, and will proclaim the revelations and the will of god. But I say unto you that the branches of the tree of knowledge lead only to false doctrine and heresy, for no man knoweth the will of god, for his ways are not the ways of man.

VH 4:12

BEWARNED!!!!==For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. REVELATION 22:18-19

The Lord is here. Reach out and touch the hem of his garment now while he is passing by. The presence of the Lord is in this place right now. Reach out to him and tell him what you need! Ask him for your deliverance, for your healing, for your salvation! Do it right now!

Hear the Word of the Lord today:

If my people, which are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Now mine eyes shall be open and mine ears attent unto prayer that is made in this place.

- 2 Chronicles 7: 14, 15

The Word of God is our Daily Bread, Hollie. Jesus has the Words of Life because He is the Bread of Life. The Holy Spirit is the author and the revelator of all Scripture and holy men spoke as the Holy Spirit gave them utterance. The Holy Spirit aways points us toward Jesus Christ. The bible is a 2,000 yr. old (in that vicinity) arrow pointing straight at Jesus Christ. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Hear this song and let the anointing break the yoke of bondage. It is the anointing that breaks the yoke of bondage, Hollie. ( so that you may hear the Truth and receive it )

Nicole Binion - This is The Air I Breathe - YouTube

Are you desperate for a touch from the LORD? Sing this song with her! Let the Lord heal you today! He'll meet you where you are at! It isn't a matter of your own righteousness! It is a matter of His! There is no sin Jesus will not forgive, no sickness he cannot heal, no demon he cannot cast out! Jesus is our deliverer!

He came to set the captives free! Listen to this song, sing this song and receive from the Lord today! He's waiting!

The Lord told me something just now. He told me that for some reading this is their last chance to come. God have mercy! God have mercy! Do not delay any longer! I beg of you! Come to him now while you still can! My God, My God, have mercy!

The Lord told me something just now. He told me that for some reading this is their last chance to come. God have mercy! God have mercy! Do not delay any longer! I beg of you! Come to him now while you still can! My God, My God, have mercy!

That wasn't the Lord; it was you own imagination at best, or an auditory hallucination at worst.

The 'real world' isn't such a terrible place, and it could be even better if all of the self-deluded religionists would just wake up in unison and smell of the coffee.

WHY DO YOU REJECT GOD'S LOVE AND MERCY?? WHY CHOOSE HELL??? you got a dim light??

That wasn't the Lord; it was your own imagination at best, or an auditory hallucination at worst.

The 'real world' isn't such a terrible place, and it could be even better if all of the self-deluded religious kooks would just wake up in unison and smell the coffee. What a wonderful day that would be, as the old hymn goes...

Last edited:

That wasn't the Lord; it was you own imagination at best, or an auditory hallucination at worst.

The 'real world' isn't such a terrible place, and it could be even better if all of the self-deluded religious kooks would just wake up in unison and smell the coffee. What a wonderful day that would be, as the old hymn goes...

The relationship between religion and schizophrenia is of particular interest to psychologists because of the similarities between religious experiences and psychotic episodes; religious experiences often involve auditory and/or visual hallucinations, and those with schizophrenia commonly report similar hallucinations, along with a variety of delusions and faulty beliefs. A common report from those with schizophrenia is some type of a religious delusion - that is, God is talking to them, they are possessed by demons, etc. In a study of patients with schizophrenia that had been previously admitted to a hospital, 24% had religious delusions. This has led some researchers to question whether schizophrenia leads an individual to become more religious, or if intense religiosity leads to schizophrenia

Religion and schizophrenia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jeri you really seem like a nice person. but please get help

Thank you, Guno. I feel the same about you. My help comes from the Lord. I'm in good hands. Thank you for caring about me. I hope you'll appreciate that my concern for you is genuine too. Which is why I say, Woe is me if I don't preach the Gospel. The reason you do not understand is because you are not born again. (yet) God loves you. So do I. - Jeri

Delusional thought processes have been promoted by various denominations as matters of doctrine for centuries. It only stands to reason that associative psychoses should attain some degree of prevalence among the indoctrinated and their offspring in that time.

Edit: Not that all (or even most) Christians are certifiably kookoo. They're just horribly misguided.

Last edited:
It is written:

And Paul after this tarried there yet a good while, and then took his leave of the brethren, and sailed thence into Syria, and with him Priscilla and Aquila; having shorn his head in Cenchrea: for he had a vow.

And he came to Ephesus, and left them there: but he himself entered into the synagogue, and reasoned with the Jews.

When they desired him to tarry no longer with them, he consented not; But bade them farewell, saying, I must by all means keep this feast that cometh in Jerusalem: for I will return again unto you, if God will.

And he sailed to Ephesus, and when he had landed at Caesarea, and gone up, and saluted the church, he went down to Antioch. And after he had spent some time there, he departed, and went over all the country of Galatia and Phyrgia in order, strengthening all the disciples.

And a certain Jew named Apollos, born at Alexandria, an eloquent man, and mighty in scriptures, came to Ephesus.

This man was instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in the spirit, he spake and taught diligently the things of the Lord, knowing only the baptism of John.

And he began to speak boldly in the synagogue: whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto them, and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly. And when he was disposed to pass into Achaia, the brethren wrote, exhorting the disciples who received him: who, when he was come, helped them much which had believed through grace:

For he mightily convinced the Jews and that publickly, shewing by scripture that Jesus was the Christ.

- Acts 18: 18 - 28

This concludes Chapter 18 of the Book of Acts. Before we begin with Chapter 19 I'd like to point out that in Chapter 19 the central theme of the story is the Holy Spirit sending Paul to preach to those who are demon possessed and involved in what today would be identified as Satanism, Witchcraft, the Occult, idolatry, worship of the goddess Diana who was called the great goddess Diana ( even in those days ) - these people all cried out in one voice in the space of two hours - Great is Diana of the Ephesians. When the occult practitioners heard Paul speak fear fell on them all and many believed, came and confessed. Many of them brought their magic books and burned their books together and they counted the price of those occcult books and the value was found to be fifty thousand pieces of silver. Chapter 19 is good news to the satanist, witch, warlock, soothsayer, and even to all those who have sold their souls to Satan. Because it is the evidence that through repentance and believing on the Lord Jesus Christ no man or woman is disqualified from coming to the foot of the cross to receive his or her salvation. The gates of heaven are swung open wide for all who will receive Christ. God's word declares this in John 3:16 - For God so loved the World that he gave His Only Begotten Son that whosoever believe in Him should not perish but have everlasting Life. Whosoever means whosoever. God does not wish that any would perish. God loves all mankind no matter how far they have sunk into the depths of sin and evil. This was His reason for sending His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. We'll begin with Chapter 19 now...

Last edited:
It is written:

And it came to pass, that while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,

He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed?

And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard of the Holy Ghost.

And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized?

And they said, Unto John's baptism.

Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him, that is on Christ Jesus.

When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

And when Paul had laid his hands upon them; the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

And all the men were about twelve.

And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.

But when divers were hardened, and believed not, but spake evil of that way before the multitude, he departed from them, and separated the disciples, disputing daily in the school of one Tyrannus.

And this continued by the space of two years; so that all they which dwelt in Asia heard the word of the Lord Jesus, both Jews and Greeks.

And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: So that from his body were brought unto the sick hankerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits in the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, we adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.

And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.

And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?

And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of the house naked and wounded.

And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.

And many that believed came, and confessed, and shewed their deeds.

Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.

So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.

After these thing were ended, Paul purposed in the spirit, when he had passed through Macedonia and Achaia, to go to Jerusalem, saying, after I have been there I must go to Rome.

So he sent into Macedonia two of them that ministered unto him, Timotheus and Erastus; but he himself stayed in Asia for a season.

And the same time there arose no small stir about that way. For a certain man named Demitrius, a silversmith, which made silver shrines for Diana, brought no small gain unto the craftsmen;
Whom he called together with workmen of like occupation, and said, Sirs, ye know that by this craft we have our wealth.
Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands:

So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.

And when they heard these sayings, they were full of wrath, and cried out, saying Great is Diana of Ephesians. And the whole city was filled with confusion: and having caught Gaius and Aristarchus, men of Macedonia, Pual's companions in travel, they rushed with one accord into the theatre.

And when Paul would have entered in unto the people, the disciples suffered him not.

And certain of the chief of Asia, which were his friends, sent unto him, desiring him that he would not adventure himself into the theatre.

Some therefore cried one thing, and some another; for the assembly was confused, and the more part knew not wherefore they were come together. And they drew Alexander out of the multitude, the Jews putting him forward. And Alexander beckoned with the hand, and would have made his defence to the people.

But when they knew that he was a Jew, all with one voice aout the space of two hours cried out, Great is Diana of the Ephesians.

And when the townclerk had appeased the people, he said, Ye men of Ephesus, what man is there that knoweth not how that the city of the Ephesians is a worshipper of the great goddess Diana, and of the image which fell down from Jupiter?

Seeing then that these things cannot be spoken against, ye ought to be quiet, and to do nothing rashly. For ye have brought hither these men, which are neither robbers of churches, not yet blasphemers of your goddess.

Wherefore if Demetrius, and the craftsmen which are with him, have a matter against any man, the law is open, and there are deputies: let them implead one another.

But if ye inquire any thing concerning other matters, it shall be determined in a lawful assembly.

For we are in danger to be called in question for this day's uproar, there being no cause whereby we may give an account of this recourse. And when he had thus spoken, he dismissed the assembly.

Acts 19: 1 - 41

It is written:

And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of their testimony and they loved not their lives unto the death.
- Revelation 12: 11

We will begin with the testimony of the former Black Sabbath singer - Jeff Fenholt - Please listen to him.

[ame=http://youtu.be/hSbL62V4Qy0]Ex BLACK SABBATH singer JEFF FENHOLT testimony. - YouTube[/ame]

This is Jeff Fenholt singing for the Lord, I exalt Thee. Be blessed, and know that what God did for Jeff Fenholt He is ready to do for you also. Right now where you are at. It's true. Jesus is the answer.

[ame=http://youtu.be/knblgOyNgBc]Jeff Fenholt - I Exalt Thee - YouTube[/ame]

Testimony of Brian Welch. Former lead guitarist for the rock band Korn.

[ame=http://youtu.be/Fs7i_ckEHVA]Brian Welch: From Korn to Jesus - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back