🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

People who oppose Gay Rights, why do you oppose them?

What rights are you talking about?
Equal protection of the laws.

Ok, so gays don't have equal protection under the law? How so?
Married gays are not given the same government cash and prizes protected by law for married straight people.

Did I not already says this?

Yes. Yes, I did say this already.
Where?

In a dozen states...until June.
Then?
Moot point?
Let's just say that despite g5000's playing with words, homosexual spouses are for all intents and purposes married with full faith and credit laws intact.

Married gays cannot file a joint federal income tax. The filing of joint federal income taxes is established by law.

I can't believe I actually have to explain this to you people.
I'll ask again...Then what is the point of getting married?

Married gays cannot file a joint federal income tax. The filing of joint federal income taxes is established by law.

Why do you want to withhold from gay marriages the protection of the laws given to straight people's marriages?

That. Is. The. Issue.

If the government gave you an Obamaphone for getting married, perhaps you fools would finally get it.

But in actual fact, the government gives you gifts worth far more than an Obamaphone.

Do people get married for the gifts? Nope. But that does not in any way diminish the simple fact that you want one group to get special privileges from the government (straight married people) while another group is denied those privileges (gay married people) for no rational reason whatsoever.

Then?
Moot point?
Let's just say that despite g5000's playing with words, homosexual spouses are for all intents and purposes married with full faith and credit laws intact.
Gay marriages are not afforded the exact same government protections as straight marriages. And you know this.

You would like to play with words to conceal this truth. You would like to throw up all kinds of logical fallacies and red herrings.

Then?
Moot point?
Gay marriages are not afforded the exact same government protections as straight marriages. And you know this.
No..I did not know this....But you'll have to do better than that.. Show the statutes.
Again, I will ask you one more time...What is the point of gays getting married?

Then?
Moot point?
No..I did not know this....But you'll have to do better than that.. Show the statutes.
I have pointed to the protections that gay marriages are not afforded time and time and time again. I will not keep repeating myself for willfully blind monkeys.

Again, I will ask you one more time...What is the point of gays getting married?

Red herring fallacy.

It is a simple fact gay marriages are not given the same legal protections as straight marriages.

Why do you want to withhold from gay marriages the protection of the laws given to straight people's marriages?

That. Is. The. Issue.
I neither stated nor implied that I wanted any of that...As far as I am concerned the case is closed. Married is married. Good luck to them.
Quite frankly, I think you are incorrect.
The point of being able to legally marry is so that the couple may enjoy all the rights and benefits of marriage...

Then?
Moot point?
I have pointed to the protections that gay marriages are not afforded time and time and time again. I will not keep repeating myself for willfully blind monkeys.

Red herring.

It is a simple fact gay marriages are not given the same legal protections as straight marriages.
On none of which have you shown a single piece of evidence.
If you cannot produce the proof, it's fine. Then just stop making the claims.

Then?
Moot point?

Red herring.

I have provided the proof. Read the topic, willfully blind monkey.

That. Is. The. Issue.

Why withhold the protection from bigamists? Siblings?

The real point is that the left has made a false statement about rights and now act as if that false statement is indeed fact. Society decides marriage laws, on the state level. What the left has done is usurp the states rights to regulate marriage.

Then?
Moot point?

Red herring fallacy.

And do yourself a favor. Stop with the insults. I did not insult you are call you names.
If that's the road on which you wish to travel, let me know. I will get in the gutter real quick...
Now, do you want to have a discussion or do you wish to have a contest of insults?...Your call.

That. Is. The. Issue.

Slippery slope fallacy.

Rational reasons can be provided for excluding incest, pedophilia, etc.

You cannot provide a rational reason for excluding gay marriages.

Then?
Moot point?

Red herring.

What topic? Where's the link?
Post it HERE...

Then?
Moot point?

Red herring fallacy.

And do yourself a favor. Stop with the insults. I did not insult you are call you names.
If that's the road on which you wish to travel, let me know. I will get in the gutter real quick...
Now, do you want to have a discussion or do you wish to have a contest of insults?...Your call.
Read the topic, willfully blind monkey. Don't think you are clever because you asked for evidence which has already been provided.

the truth of the matter is that the left has won through the courts not through popular opinion and polls don't count we are not governed by polls.

So what the left has won is that marriage is no longer a bond between a man and a woman protecting the woman, it is now nothing more then a legal document.

Red herring.

What topic? Where's the link?
Post it HERE...
This topic. Read it.

That. Is. The. Issue.
I neither stated nor implied that I wanted any of that...As far as I am concerned the case is closed. Married is married. Good luck to them.
Quite frankly, I think you are incorrect.
The point of being able to legally marry is so that the couple may enjoy all the rights and benefits of marriage...

What rights and benefits?

the truth of the matter is that the left has won through the courts not through popular opinion and polls don't count we are not governed by polls.

So what the left has won is that marriage is no longer a bond between a man and a woman protecting the woman, it is now nothing more then a legal document.
In your church, marriage can be whatever you want it to be as long as you do not cause harm. Go right ahead. If your church wants marriage to be only between one man and one woman, no one is stopping you.

But the moment you step outside your church and demand cash and prizes from the government, you don't get to decide that no one else can't get those cash and prizes for the sole reason you don't like them.

"We've always done it that way" is the worst reason to continue oppression in the name of "tradition".

That. Is. The. Issue.

The real point is that the left has made a false statement about rights and now act as if that false statement is indeed fact. Society decides marriage laws, on the state level. What the left has done is usurp the states rights to regulate marriage.
You are free to argue that battle yourself, ma'am.

Forum List

Back