Perhaps The Country Isn't Worth Saving

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
This isn't the first post to complain and hand-wring about the lack of civility, and the coarsening of our culture.

Let me say up front, I blame the Left, the Democrats, the schools they own and operate.

There is no respect, only hatred....and the Left engendered 99% of it.

We have all seen the horrible murder of five year-old Cannon Hinnant, who was shot to death by a neighbor earlier this month.

There was no motive.

I chalked it up to evil.

Some feral, barbaric individual with a lack of humanity wrote this:

1597873596985.png

A New Jersey detention officer was suspended after allegedly posting a “hateful” comment on social media about the 5-year-old boy who was killed in North Carolina.

Rome Smith was suspended from his job at the Cumberland County Juvenile Detention Center after allegedly writing that Cannon Hinnant, who was shot to death by a neighbor earlier this month, “should’ve ducked.” Smith also accused the boy’s parents of negligence in the Facebook comment that was captured in screenshots.

1597873555729.png

This isn't the first post to complain and hand-wring about the lack of civility, and the coarsening of our culture.

Let me say up front, I blame the Left, the Democrats, the schools they own and operate.

We have all seen the horrible murder of five year-old Cannon Hinnant, who was shot to death by a neighbor earlier this month.

There was no motive.

I chalked it up to evil.

View attachment 377014

A New Jersey detention officer was suspended after allegedly posting a “hateful” comment on social media about the 5-year-old boy who was killed in North Carolina.

Rome Smith was suspended from his job at the Cumberland County Juvenile Detention Center after allegedly writing that Cannon Hinnant, who was shot to death by a neighbor earlier this month, “should’ve ducked.” Smith also accused the boy’s parents of negligence in the Facebook comment that was captured in screenshots.

View attachment 377013

The country is worth saving.........we have to save it from the monsters trying to destroy it.....the democrat party needs to be beaten and driven from elected office in November...

This country is not worth maintaining as presently constituted. Half of our population are unproductive leeches, and the other half are too busy to notice. Let's try a "two state" solution and see which one comes out on top.

There was no motive.

I chalked it up to evil.

View attachment 377014

View attachment 377013
I got $5 this was posted around 11 p.m. on a weekend night.

In order to make certain that the black vote goes to the Democrat Party, the party stokes up anger and resentment, reviewing historic grievances......which they were responsible for......and a hatred of the white race.

Essentially encouraging this.....

And the toothpaste ain't going back in the tube.

This country is not worth maintaining as presently constituted. Half of our population are unproductive leeches, and the other half are too busy to notice. Let's try a "two state" solution and see which one comes out on top.

I'm gonna put you down as endorsing the thread title.

There was no motive.

I chalked it up to evil.

View attachment 377014

View attachment 377013
Of course the nation is worth saving. We just have to find a way to get rid of the Marxists, permanently.

It's true that this country has way too many assholes and idiots. But we also got a bunch of kids that deserve a better country than what it is now, and IMHO that's worth fighting for - their future. Don't let the assholes and idiots win, we can argue all day about who is who, but don't stand back and say that it ain't my problem. Ciz it is whether you like it or not.

Forum List

Back