'person in interest' still not identified by FBI Trump probe

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Team Trump obviously colluded with Putin and Assange (ask Roger Stone, he's already admitted it), but those could be secondary charges after a money laundering rap for both Putin and Trump et al, primarily through various Cyprus banks well-known for this felonious activity

Kushner would be my guess, but Flynn, Stone, Manafort, Trump............all laundering money for years, time to pay the federal piper

Team Trump obviously colluded with Putin and Assange (ask Roger Stone, he's already admitted it), but those could be secondary charges after a money laundering rap for both Putin and Trump et al, primarily through various Cyprus banks well-known for this felonious activity

Kushner would be my guess, but Flynn, Stone, Manafort, Trump............all laundering money for years, time to pay the federal piper
there must be some evidence somewhere, otherwise dems have to invent a new story.

Not even an anonymous leak. Since they know of most of them already, my guess will be Jared.

Wilbur Ross....was a CEO at cypress bank, arranged the 95 million purchase of the Donald Trump WPBeach mansion he sold to the Russian oligarch....

Could be the person of interest?? He's now our Commerce Secretary.....

Team Trump obviously colluded with Putin and Assange...

Stopped reading right there....Clapper, Feinstien, House intel, Senate intel, FBI, CIA, etc, etc...All have NOT found any evidence of collusion....Do you have something they don't know?

Hey, did you hear the one where Obama was caught money laundering plane loads of our hard earned cash through Swiss banks and giving it to Iran? And then lied about it? Hillary would be my guess.....

Stopped reading right there....Clapper, Feinstien, House intel, Senate intel, FBI, CIA, etc, etc...All have NOT found any evidence of collusion....Do you have something they don't know?
They all gave quantifiers....

Such as

Not as of yet

Or

Not at this time.....

So it could be too early to say with certainty.

And just how do you know? Are you privy to the investigation? Just watching the news, right?

They all gave quantifiers....

Such as

Not as of yet

Or

Not at this time.....

So it could be too early to say with certainty.

The investigation is ongoing....If it turns out that someone is found to have had ties to Russian influence, then feed em to the dogs...But, as of this moment, you don't have that, and further, you don't have that any possible contact went to Trump....So, you get Stone? Page? Manifort? So what, none of them are in the administration.

a strong will and a passion to be one day right.

Just a common sense reading without the hate involved.
A lack of the first infused with the second.

Regardless ~~

The investigations will continue.

And just how do you know? Are you privy to the investigation? Just watching the news, right?

How do I know what? that the people I highlighted made the statements that No evidence of collusion? Yes, it was in public on the record? What's your source?

"Collusion" to do what? If the Russians even are the ones that hacked the DNC, which has never been proven, that in no way implicates Trump or his staff. The idiots didn't use any cyber security and got hacked easily, end of story.

Otherwise, private citizens having business ties with Russians wasn't illegal, so what exactly are you luniatics hoping to find? What law was ever broken to warrant an investigation?

a strong will and a passion to be one day right.

Just a common sense reading without the hate involved.
A lack of the first infused with the second.

Regardless ~~

The investigations will continue.

I assure you that in my life I have plenty of common sense...You on the other hand are letting your hate drive your wish.

there must be some evidence somewhere, otherwise dems have to invent a new story.

oh there's evidence alright

when you get a high level clearance and can access the FBI investigation, get back to me

Forum List

Back