Petition to Put an End to Teachers' Unions in Public Education!

Yes, teachers are the enemy.

Listen to yourself.

By the way, the best school system in the world, Finland, is 100% unionized.

And you are a classic example of why our education system needs to be fixed.

Your statement above would seem to indicate that because the system is 100% unionized that somehow is the reason it is the best system in the world.

What is to say it isn't the best for a 100 other reasons and could be even better if it were not unionized.

Unions in Finland don't necessarily translate into unions in the U.S either.

No wonder this country is going down the drain.
The Five States Where Teachers Unions Are Illegal Have The Lowest Test Scores In America*

Read more: The Five States Where Teachers Unions Are Illegal Have The Lowest Test Scores In America* - Business Insider

Thank you! Tea-Tards will avoid your post like the plague!

no it won't
It will in spades. And when did *I* grant YOU permission to address me in the open?

NOT

Well, I guess this is where we say....BRING IT!....

In all seriousness....I do not envy you the hangover your silly ass is going to have tomorrow...but saving this thread and your posts is PURE GOLD! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
THIS is where *I* say SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU didn't ask permission to speak to me.

And you are a classic example of why our education system needs to be fixed.

Your statement above would seem to indicate that because the system is 100% unionized that somehow is the reason it is the best system in the world.

What is to say it isn't the best for a 100 other reasons and could be even better if it were not unionized.

Unions in Finland don't necessarily translate into unions in the U.S either.

No wonder this country is going down the drain.
The Five States Where Teachers Unions Are Illegal Have The Lowest Test Scores In America*

Read more: The Five States Where Teachers Unions Are Illegal Have The Lowest Test Scores In America* - Business Insider

Thank you! Tea-Tards will avoid your post like the plague!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cufj2d8Co5A]Wisc. High School Teachers Bring Students to Protest - YouTube[/ame]

It will in spades. And when did *I* grant YOU permission to address me in the open?

NOT

In all seriousness....I do not envy you the hangover your silly ass is going to have tomorrow...but saving this thread and your posts is PURE GOLD! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
THIS is where *I* say SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU didn't ask permission to speak to me.

And...when are you going to have any power to put your desires into action?

This is the fun thing about drunks like you. You think you have all this power to make people do what you want them to do...when in reality, you barely have enough power to find your way to the urinal in time.

:lol::lol::lol:

well, i guess this is where we say....bring it!....

In all seriousness....i do not envy you the hangover your silly ass is going to have tomorrow...but saving this thread and your posts is pure gold! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
this is where *i* say shut the fuck up. You didn't ask permission to speak to me.

and...when are you going to have any power to put your desires into action?

This is the fun thing about drunks like you. You think you have all this power to make people do what you want them to do...when in reality, you barely have enough power to find your way to the urinal in time.

*i* own you.

And...when are you going to have any power to put your desires into action?

Yeah like a bunch of drug addicted teenagers, twenty-somethings and those still tripping on acid from the 60's who pee and shit where they sleep have power??

:lol:

I've been teaching for 15 years and haven't been in a teachers union. Most of the time I've been in a parochial school, they could definitely use some unions there. Really. With that said, I've been in IBEW and the meat packers union/AFL-CIO in previous jobs. I really don't like what unions have become.

As for teaching, I do think unions serve a function regarding unsubstantiated accusations, unfair administrative dictates, etc. What I don't like about the teachers unions though, is serious. They protect bad teachers. That includes the grossly incompetent and even abusers of children.

The unions too, teachers and others, have become what they claim to abhor, top heavy with administrators and a bunch of bureaucrats. Dues are used to pay politicos rather than protect the workers and make the job of teaching more about the kids.

With the great number of teachers in unions, seems to me that they could be performing much better, at much lower cost to members. To do so also means that bad teachers would find no safe haven.

I've been teaching for 15 years and haven't been in a teachers union. Most of the time I've been in a parochial school, they could definitely use some unions there. Really. With that said, I've been in IBEW and the meat packers union/AFL-CIO in previous jobs. I really don't like what unions have become.

As for teaching, I do think unions serve a function regarding unsubstantiated accusations, unfair administrative dictates, etc. What I don't like about the teachers unions though, is serious. They protect bad teachers. That includes the grossly incompetent and even abusers of children.

The unions too, teachers and others, have become what they claim to abhor, top heavy with administrators and a bunch of bureaucrats. Dues are used to pay politicos rather than protect the workers and make the job of teaching more about the kids.

With the great number of teachers in unions, seems to me that they could be performing much better, at much lower cost to members. To do so also means that bad teachers would find no safe haven.

Unions really never had a function...

Not if one understands the philosophy of our economic model.

Lets just say business profits are only as good as the workers salary because they're the ones buying product...

The less money you give a man the less money he can spend on products...

There is a balance between wages and cost but the government fucks that balance up by sticking the big brother hand out...

this is where *i* say shut the fuck up. You didn't ask permission to speak to me.

*i* own you.

You keep saying that. I do not think it means what you think it means.

(and your *I* keeps getting smaller...very appropriate)

*i* own you.

You keep saying that. I do not think it means what you think it means.

(and your *I* keeps getting smaller...very appropriate)

Why don't you focus on the subject at hand instead of trying to back your way out of a corner with talking shit??

Lets just say business profits are only as good as the workers salary because they're the ones buying product...

There is a balance between wages and cost but the government fucks that balance up by sticking the big brother hand out...

I'd disagree with that. Unions helped to bring about a general 'conscience' regarding safety, wages, hours, etc., regarding labor. Without that, we'd all likely by communists now. Really.

However, once those issues were normalized in a fair manner for the most part, unions had to justify their continued existence. For the past 50 years at least, some salaries have been pushed to the point that workers can no longer find jobs, they've gone overseas.

Unions today though are mostly an arm of political parties and special interests. The leadership of the unions aren't 'workers' or even interested in them, other than the dues generated, they are political operatives. They have agendas, mostly enriching themselves.

In education, the unions aren't for better schools or even bettering the teachers regarding teaching, they are for cementing their value to politicians, so they can segue into a better position through whom they know.

I'd disagree with that. Unions helped to bring about a general 'conscience' regarding safety, wages, hours, etc., regarding labor. Without that, we'd all likely by communists now. Really.

However, once those issues were normalized in a fair manner for the most part, unions had to justify their continued existence. For the past 50 years at least, some salaries have been pushed to the point that workers can no longer find jobs, they've gone overseas.

Unions today though are mostly an arm of political parties and special interests. The leadership of the unions aren't 'workers' or even interested in them, other than the dues generated, they are political operatives. They have agendas, mostly enriching themselves.

In education, the unions aren't for better schools or even bettering the teachers regarding teaching, they are for cementing their value to politicians, so they can segue into a better position through whom they know.
UNIONS need to be abolished.

When we were on the gold standard yes - but today NO...

You cant take advantage of workers today - because they're the customers - they're the ones keeping the corporations alive....

It's not that difficult to understand...

It's called supply and demand...

Or adapt.

Or adapt.
It's ADAPT that thye're afraid of.

Forum List

Back