Petraeus didn't vote

He said he never votes to remain apolitical. What a great example.

i don't like him anyway , he cheats on his wife just because a a different skirt is available . How much can he be trusted if the enemy sends a 'mata hari' his way !!

i don't like him anyway , he cheats on his wife just because a a different skirt is available . How much can he be trusted if the enemy sends a 'mata hari' his way !!
Yeah, it's not like the president elect has ever done anything like that...

I used to hold him in high regard.

Men who fuck around on their wives should be held in contempt and not allowed to serve in public office. Thanks to the liberal destruction of our society's morality and ethical standards we now elect serial adulterers to the highest offices in the land, and then we're SHOCKED when we find out they can't be trusted.

SHOCKED I tell you....

Idiots....

Men who fuck around on their wives should be held in contempt and not allowed to serve in public office.

Hello?

3b588f461503830b09bd9d5e5440779b.jpg

Men who fuck around on their wives should be held in contempt and not allowed to serve in public office. Thanks to the liberal destruction of our society's morality and ethical standards we now elect serial adulterers to the highest offices in the land, and then we're SHOCKED when we find out they can't be trusted.

SHOCKED I tell you....

Idiots....

Trump screwed around on his wife, he should be recalled then?

SHOCKED I tell you....

Idiots....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- i made a statement about PETRAUS and thats it Moonglow !!

Donald Trump is recorded saying he was trying to cheat on Melania right after they got married (or right before???).

SHOCKED I tell you....

Idiots....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- i made a statement about PETRAUS and thats it Moonglow !!
Yet it was not inclusive to all politicians?

SHOCKED I tell you....

Idiots....

---------------------------------------------------------------------- Correct , i was pnly talking about Petraus . Anyway , i like the TRUMP and his start so far so i don't want him to hamper himself with a possible problem . Up to the TRUMP though . --------------- I think that same way about romney and huntsman but for different reason Moonglow

SHOCKED I tell you....

Idiots....

---------------------------------------------------------------------- Correct , i was pnly talking about Petraus . Anyway , i like the TRUMP and his start so far so i don't want him to hamper himself with a possible problem . Up to the TRUMP though . --------------- I think that same way about romney and huntsman but for different reason Moonglow
I am sure you have a category for each, not one of equality....Yet your statement is lying to your true meaning of what you were thinking...I do believe it is also called, double speak....

SHOCKED I tell you....

Idiots....

I am sure you have a category for each, not one of equality....Yet your statement is lying to your true meaning of what you were thinking...I do believe it is also called, double speak....
---------------------------------------------- hows this for Straight Speak , feck this silly concept of Equality . I gave my judgement and thats it Moonglow !!

---------------------------------------------- hows this for Straight Speak , feck this silly concept of Equality . I gave my judgement and thats it Moonglow !!
That's being disingenuous of your OP post, but do as you like...I can see you have a problem discerning logic from opinion, which many do...

you and others have read what i typed , thats good enough for me Moonglow !!

Forum List

Back