Pink death: chemicals used to make ham, bacon, boost cancer risks experts warn

Nitrites were bad then they were good again then bad then good again now they're bad again......... Coffee was bad then good then bad then good...... Eggs were........ Milk was.......

Starting to see a pattern here?

You don't trust the government as far as you could throw it but you'll swallow anything medical and dietary research says as long as it's echoed (and spun) on InfoWhores.........
Now that is funny!!!!
:rofl:

If it does't come out of the ground jackass don't eat it....

if half the snitches like you even knew half the crap you put into your mouths it might tell us all why we have so many idiots walking around who think THE GOV. LOVES THEM SO GAWD DAM MUCH THEY'D NEVER HARM YOU, SELL YOU CHIT, OR HAVE YOU EAT UNHEALTHY FOOD..

Gawd dam u are fknn moron, it is all about money on every corner you stupid fkrs........ These huge corporations don't give a dam about your little delicate health bunndles you stupid

You been eating pesticides for fkn fifty years asshole doesnn't that make it just oh so safe idiot.

View attachment 237527

Exposure to Chemicals in Food
That;s what you think I was talking about? Really?

What a fucking dupe. :rofl:

Then what the hell were you talking about , cause to me u were soundinng like ur smart ass self LOL
Read it and weep...... :eusa_whistle:

Most Nutrition Research Is Bunk

Plus Infowars is nothing more than monetizing fear, it's their bread and butter.

OMFG do u have to use infowars as ur denial reason everyone eles is so way past infowars chit....

When will you ever learn using infowars is such bs to use since this is where infowars got their information which means it's an article infowars wrote based off this FACT.

from here dufis.

View attachment 237530

Pink Death: Chemicals Used to Make Ham, Bacon Boost Cancer Risks, Experts Warn

You weak minds are so pathetic as you use infowars as a reason to deny information , why because your all to dumb to see where and who they get their information from and why?

your all lead by your idiots who have cluster fks of same mindless thinkers such as yourself........... lol

Missed the point again.
Still too blindly loyal to InfoWhores to get it. I expected nothing less. :lmao:

Last edited:
Never understood the smoking thing but at least they can't stink up establishments now.

Most of the old people I see are fat. Not so many thin ones.

Me too, go to the VA and their guts are bigger than my whole body sometimes just one legs is as big as my whole body.

Crap food
vaccines
lack of exercise
yep that will do it.

Nitrites used in the meat industry have long been a source of debate, with experts warning of imminent health risks that they carry, despite their anti-inflammatory and pleasant coloring properties.

Don't you love how many of us knew this, tried telling and informing people and all the ignorance can do is laugh and say it's all a conspiracy.. Meanwhile those same stupid asses don't know why they end up with cancer six years later.

They admit it and the same idiots will deny it still because that's what morons do best.

Truth is that like everything else, the Federal FDA is failing to protect us.

What Foods Are Banned in Europe but Not Banned in the U.S.?

If it does't come out of the ground jackass don't eat it....

if half the snitches like you even knew half the crap you put into your mouths it might tell us all why we have so many idiots walking around who think THE GOV. LOVES THEM SO GAWD DAM MUCH THEY'D NEVER HARM YOU, SELL YOU CHIT, OR HAVE YOU EAT UNHEALTHY FOOD..

Gawd dam u are fknn moron, it is all about money on every corner you stupid fkrs........ These huge corporations don't give a dam about your little delicate health bunndles you stupid

You been eating pesticides for fkn fifty years asshole doesnn't that make it just oh so safe idiot.

View attachment 237527

Exposure to Chemicals in Food

Then what the hell were you talking about , cause to me u were soundinng like ur smart ass self LOL

Plus Infowars is nothing more than monetizing fear, it's their bread and butter.

OMFG do u have to use infowars as ur denial reason everyone eles is so way past infowars chit....

When will you ever learn using infowars is such bs to use since this is where infowars got their information which means it's an article infowars wrote based off this FACT.

from here dufis.

View attachment 237530

You weak minds are so pathetic as you use infowars as a reason to deny information , why because your all to dumb to see where and who they get their information from and why?

your all lead by your idiots who have cluster fks of same mindless thinkers such as yourself........... lol
Still too blindly loyal to InfoWhores to get it. I expected nothing less. :lmao:

It's ok to be embarrassed we know u can only spread bs and infowars gives you a hard on doing it.

tenor.gif

There was a study in the UK that said if you ate bacon every single day for 25 years, you'd increase your risk of some sort of cancer by 20%.

I asked someone whose wife was close to the study about this, and he said it was totally true. The odds of you contracting that cancer would rise from 5% to 6% if you ate bacon every single day for 25 years.

But what a wonderful 25 years!!!!!

I bet Jim Fixx didn't eat bacon...and the depravation didn't prolong his life.

Just sayin'.

from here dufis.

View attachment 237530

It's ok to be embarrassed we know u can only spread bs and infowars gives you a hard on doing it.

tenor.gif
Are you naturally dense or do you have to work at it? :dunno:

I believe one can buy uncured bacon correct? I think I saw it in an organic store once. Maybe walmart sells it. Hey I havent been in a walmart in over 3 or so years so iIdont know.

I read someplace that every piece of bacon you eat shortens your life span by one day.

Judging by that, I should have died in 1735. :D

Forum List

Back