PINO trump just pardoned kkk, alt right Arpaio

obama-birth-certificate-fake.jpg

birthcert.jpg

PHOENIX — Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona has fixated on the authenticity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate for more than five years, going so far as to send a deputy and member of his volunteer posse to Hawaii to question officials.

He earned plaudits from Donald Trump and became one of the nation's leading voices on the debunked controversy over Obama's birthplace. Arpaio closed his yearslong investigation Thursday, ending a chapter that critics denounced as a shameless ploy to raise money from his right-wing base.

The news conference from the media-savvy sheriff came three weeks before the end of his 24 years as metro Phoenix's top law enforcer and five weeks before Obama leaves office. He complained to a crowd of about 75 supporters that his claims about the document weren't taken seriously.

"We and anyone else who dared to question the document have been maligned, falsely labeled and grossly criticized," Arpaio said, refusing to take questions from reporters.

Ariz. Sheriff Joe Arpaio closes probe of Obama birth certificate — after more than five years

Arpaio is a lowlife piece of shit. When will he and Trump apologize to Obama?
The 8th of Nevuary. I hear they'll be live streaming it.

Trump just keeps racking up Win after Win after Win, despite having the entire establishment arrayed against him.
The only "wins" he's getting has been making small, individual, unilateral decisions that anyone in that chair could make.

The big stuff? Repeal & Replace? Tax Reform? The Wall? Trade? Race Relations? Not so much.

Not true. You set an artificial standard, then you use that standard that you made up, to prove your point.

He has accomplished quite a lot of things that are clearly wins:

1. 4.4% Unemployment rate
2. A budget surplus as of April 2017
3. The Stock Market
4. Consumer confidence
5. Got 32 bills passed through Congress
6. Neil Gorsuch
7. Decreased border crossings
8. Got NK to back down
9. The Dakota pipeline
10. Killed the TPP

In his first 7 months of his term, with obstruction in every way by the left. He's winning, we are all winning, except that is, the America-hating left.

So to all you Republicans who flaunt the word Un-American. The president of the United States, just used his prerogative of pardoning to excuse someone who openly, blatantly and knowingly defied the fourth amendment and got convicted for it. It's legal, but its also a direct assault on the founding fathers who envisiont the judicial as the ultimate protectors of the constitution. What does the rule of law mean when a president pardons his allies because he feels the constitution can be tossed when he doesn't agree with it?

No moron......he was enforcing the law.....and you left wing nut jobs can't stand that....so a left wing, social justice warrior, pretending to be a judge, denied him a jury trial and pronounced a sentence on him.....moron.
How the fuck can a judge deny a man, a jury of his peers anyhow? Sounds like Joes Conviction was the product of a kangaroo court. Well President Trump!

Why not let the appeals courts determine that?

Because a well deserved pardon cuts all that wasted time in a kangaroo court out.

Interesting timing.

PINO is lying slime but now we know for sure that he embraces all things alt right and kkk.

Dems introduce legislation to keep Stephen Miller and Seb Gorka from getting paid

:rolleyes-41: Well one is gone, Miller next.
They are dropping faster than they can write up and vote on bills. lololol
No one can say this is an effective presidency and not a completely dysfunctional clusterfuck.

It is an effective presidency fighting the dysfunctional clusterfuck that is Washington.

He is only adding to it. Right fight, wrong man.

It's incredible. Profiling is what we all do, we all look at situations and the facts and put them together and assess them in a fitting matter. It's too bad THAT those facts offend people, but you can't afford to overlook them because of fickle politics and sentiments.
So a county cop should enforce federal law he has no jurisdiction in?

Federal law covers his county, dickhead.
So I can go out and do law enforcement on the federal level as I'm a local cop?? Yeah that works..

Jesus you're fucking stupid. If you are just being as ass for the fun of it, well that's fucking stupid as well.

Trump just lost 10 percentage points among Hispanic voters.

OMG! OMG! OMG!

You never get smarter do you?

lol, you really think this helps Trump politically?

With WHO?

No you pathetically stupid person, it has no effect at all. You just never get smarter do you?

How would you know? I know it hurts Trump because it hurts him among moderate Hispanics who might have voted for him last November.

It's incredible. Profiling is what we all do, we all look at situations and the facts and put them together and assess them in a fitting matter. It's too bad THAT those facts offend people, but you can't afford to overlook them because of fickle politics and sentiments.

So I can go out and do law enforcement on the federal level as I'm a local cop?? Yeah that works..

Jesus you're fucking stupid. If you are just being as ass for the fun of it, well that's fucking stupid as well.

You should learn to post like an adult. Trust me, it probably won't kill you.

Interesting timing.

PINO is lying slime but now we know for sure that he embraces all things alt right and kkk.

Dems introduce legislation to keep Stephen Miller and Seb Gorka from getting paid

No one can say this is an effective presidency and not a completely dysfunctional clusterfuck.

It is an effective presidency fighting the dysfunctional clusterfuck that is Washington.

Typical childish response from a butthurt lefty.

Interesting timing.

Typical childish response from a butthurt lefty.[/QUOTE

Got news for you, I'm far from a lefty. Just woulx rather the leader of the nation not be an insane lune. Guess I'm funny that way!

Trump just lost 10 percentage points among Hispanic voters.

OMG! OMG! OMG!

You never get smarter do you?

lol, you really think this helps Trump politically?

With WHO?

No you pathetically stupid person, it has no effect at all. You just never get smarter do you?

How would you know? I know it hurts Trump because it hurts him among moderate Hispanics who might have voted for him last November.

No, you don't know that at all. Moderate Hispanics want something done about illegal immigration. Especially those who voted for him last November.

I edited your last statement to send it back in time to before the election: "I know it hurts Trump because it hurts him among moderate Hispanics who might vote for him in November."

Look familiar? It should.

Let's see if you get smarter.

Trump has pardoned a man who was literally, to the letter, convicted of racism.

No one should be surprised that Trump the racist would choose to let a racist off the hook.

But of course it was bull shit from an 0bama appointed left wing judge.
sure :rolleyes:

Either he is just doing a 'test run' on pardoning, to see how his minions accept it and then he's gonna pardon his family and friends when criminally charged...

or

He's sending a message to those being investigated in the Russian election scandal ''to keep their mouths shut'', do not worry about your criminal charges to come, don't let Mueller break you and squeal, I will PARDON you!

You should learn to post like an adult. Trust me, it probably won't kill you.

Stop lying like a guilty child and maybe you will get treated like an adult.

Forum List

Back