Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes

Like I’ve said before, if there’s no police to deal with criminals, the people will begin to fill that void, and it won’t be pretty.

I saw a news story about that earlier. Oh where was it?

Here we go.

Much like the other cases like this. The “Hero” committed crimes and is facing incarceration. Reckless Endangerment and Aggravated Assault. In Savannah, he has a better than average chance of being convicted. If he is lucky it will be misdemeanor and he might get to keep his guns.

Like I’ve said before, if there’s no police to deal with criminals, the people will begin to fill that void, and it won’t be pretty.

Here we go.

Much like the other cases like this. The “Hero” committed crimes and is facing incarceration. Reckless Endangerment and Aggravated Assault. In Savannah, he has a better than average chance of being convicted. If he is lucky it will be misdemeanor and he might get to keep his guns.

Yep, Dem Blue cities will ignore protesters blocking traffic and assaulting people at random, but if you defend yourself they will prosecute you 100% of the time.

That is because the protesters are a funding conduit for the DNC.

Here we go.

Yep, Dem Blue cities will ignore protesters blocking traffic and assaulting people at random, but if you defend yourself they will prosecute you 100% of the time.

I know this probably will break your heart. But it isn’t just the cities. Dems or otherwise. When Bush came for the G whatever on the Island. Protestors started walking down the two lane road with the intention of walking right up to the G Leaders. The Republican County Police let them walk down the middle of the road. A road marked no pedestrians. The Republican County Cops did nothing. They even blocked traffic to keep the protesters safe.

And your hero wasn’t defending himself. In Georgia waving the bang stick around is illegal. And it has been for decades.

Here we go.

Well shit. The Dem mayors of Portland, Seattle and Indi all told their police departments to stand down and watched as looters looted stores and arsonists burned building to the ground. Dem leaders are bat shit crazy.

The police should have been ordered to shoot looters and arsonists on sight.

Here we go.

Well shit. The Dem mayors of Portland, Seattle and Indi all told their police departments to stand down and watched as looters looted stores and arsonists burned building to the ground. Dem leaders are bat shit crazy.

You know, I criticize people who accuse the right of being fascist.

But then you go and post stuff like this...

Here we go.

Hey its true. Nothing fascist about it. The mayors of those three cities did tell their police to stand down.

And yes. Police should shoot looters and arsonists on sight.

And I really don't care if that offends your sensibilities.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Hey its true. Nothing fascist about it. The mayors of those three cities did tell their police to stand down.

Get over yourself.

Portland Mayor is trying to get the cops defederalized so the fascists can assault cops without fear of being prosecuted for Federal crimes.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Portland Mayor is trying to get the cops defederalized so the fascists can assault cops without fear of being prosecuted for Federal crimes.

If I were a Portland police officer I'd quit and find a job somewhere else. Preferably in a city with a Rep Governor and Mayor. He or she is already trained and would have no problem finding a job in another city.

Let the mayor and his or her cronies answer calls. That can take a social worker with them. Thats what Biden said he wanted to do. Not defund police, which we know is a lie, but send social worker with them on every call. The man is bat shit crazy. LOL

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

It doesn’t offend my sensibilities, it offends the principles that founded the nation.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

It doesn’t offend my sensibilities, it offends the principles that founded the nation.

What. The principles of letting people loot and commit arson? You won't find that in the Constitution.

I doubt the FF would stand around while someone looted their homes or burned them to the ground.

I'm sure you would stand there and let some dick loot your house or burn it to the ground. You would. But I wouldn't. I'd use my shotgun on them.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Nope. No one in the past would stand by and let people loot or commit arson. Hell in the old days they would be shot or hung.

I'm sure you would stand there and let some dick loot your house or burn it to the ground. You would. But I wouldn't. I'd use my shotgun on them.

Looking though the constitution and it appears that due process is afforded to people even when you don’t really feel like it.

Like I've said before, you assfucks asre too stupid to be alive. Who is saying no police other than you COVID Donnie lovers?

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Nope. No one in the past would stand by and let people loot or commit arson. Hell in the old days they would be shot or hung.

Looking though the constitution and it appears that due process is afforded to people even when you don’t really feel like it.

Sure you wait around for due process while they are looting your house and burning it to the ground. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back