Please, if you are going to post in here, do everybody a favor

Here's the truth..you can't win a debate purely by being an asshole. .

jN1mrbv.gif

And at least do some research, not only on your topic, but on correct debate/discussion FORM.

I can't tell you how annoying it is to go into a discussion that has potential to be really interesting, and see 2 or 3 rejects doing nothing but trolling and spinning, while proclaiming their superiority.

Here's the truth..you can't win a debate purely by being an asshole. Just because people don't engage with you doesn't mean you've made a point. And just because you've derailed the thread doesn't mean you're a fabulous conversationalist. It just means you're disruptive and probably not worth talking to.

For starters:

"Two intellectually-honest tactics
There are two intellectually-honest debate tactics:

1. pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts
2. pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic
That’s it. Simple! The dishonest list is much longer."

Intellectually-honest and intellectually-dishonest debate tactics

Point out errors in facts or logic, and that's it. Don't pose stupid questions meant to make a point that only you can decipher. Don't post repeatedly how stupid your opponent is. Don't declare victory or present a long-winded rant as *fact*. You just look like an idiot, and you bore everybody to death.

I love it when RWnuts set themselves up for their own doom.

Bookmark this post, my friends, the fun is yet to come.

And at least do some research, not only on your topic, but on correct debate/discussion FORM.

I can't tell you how annoying it is to go into a discussion that has potential to be really interesting, and see 2 or 3 rejects doing nothing but trolling and spinning, while proclaiming their superiority.

Here's the truth..you can't win a debate purely by being an asshole. Just because people don't engage with you doesn't mean you've made a point. And just because you've derailed the thread doesn't mean you're a fabulous conversationalist. It just means you're disruptive and probably not worth talking to.

For starters:

Point out errors in facts or logic, and that's it. Don't pose stupid questions meant to make a point that only you can decipher. Don't post repeatedly how stupid your opponent is. Don't declare victory or present a long-winded rant as *fact*. You just look like an idiot, and you bore everybody to death.

And there you are, adding nothing to the discussion except insults.

For starters:

Yup fucknutz ^^^ just got here.

For starters:

And there you are, adding nothing to the discussion except insults.

If you weren't a RW retard you might be able to comprehend the hilarity of koshergrl's OP, in light of her posting history here.

For starters:

You posted this thread on the wrong forum.

:rofl:

Fail

For starters:

You posted this thread on the wrong forum.

:rofl:

Fail

Which means that some day in the future she will inevitably start a thread in Politics where she tries to school people on where to put their threads.

Here's the truth..you can't win a debate purely by being an asshole..

Koshergrl threads- started by with Koshergrl being an asshole:

Which of our anti-Christian loons do you think this is?

yote's hero, Mengele, was an abortionist. New Man dresses as priest, performs lewd act at Cambridge church altar

I'm stumped, we have a few I could see doing this....AvgJoe, for example.

Obama is a fuckwit.
I don't know why we even pretend otherwise. Articles: Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

tigerred should smoke less crack
Reading her rants gives me a headache. Or maybe it's the bold font she's taken to using, as if her words aren't loud and black enough already.
Can you imagine living with that level of incoherent rage day in and day out

Progressives ignore shooting in liberal utopia of Baltimore
They're too busy screeching that the residents of Roseburg are "ignorant" for rejecting their *common sense* gun policies.

Perhaps if Koshergrl wouldn't start threads by being an asshole- we could take this thread more seriously

Ouch. A head shot.

jN1mrbv.gif

Did you note my use of the word "purely"?

It doesn't mean one can't win a debate AND be an asshole.

But that's one of the things that trolls who depend on fallacy can't understand.

I win debates every day and the people who lose to me think I'm an asshole.

Is that what you mean?
You couldn't win a debatet with yourself.

jN1mrbv.gif

But that's one of the things that trolls who depend on fallacy can't understand.

Is that what you mean?

Those that win debates with you think the very same thing so?

For starters:

Prediction - this OP will come back to Haunt Koshergirl many times over.

jN1mrbv.gif

Is that what you mean?

Sort of but not the way you say... in reality, you're an asshole, and you think that being an asshole = winning debates.

Which of course is not true. If you could be an asshole AND win debates, that would be great.

But you can't.

For starters:

Is this a joke?

This place would shut down. 98% of all the posts here would dry up.

Forum List

Back