Please, if you are going to post in here, do everybody a favor

And at least do some research, not only on your topic, but on correct debate/discussion FORM.

I can't tell you how annoying it is to go into a discussion that has potential to be really interesting, and see 2 or 3 rejects doing nothing but trolling and spinning, while proclaiming their superiority.

Here's the truth..you can't win a debate purely by being an asshole. Just because people don't engage with you doesn't mean you've made a point. And just because you've derailed the thread doesn't mean you're a fabulous conversationalist. It just means you're disruptive and probably not worth talking to.

For starters:

"Two intellectually-honest tactics
There are two intellectually-honest debate tactics:

1. pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s facts
2. pointing out errors or omissions in your opponent’s logic
That’s it. Simple! The dishonest list is much longer."

Intellectually-honest and intellectually-dishonest debate tactics

Point out errors in facts or logic, and that's it. Don't pose stupid questions meant to make a point that only you can decipher. Don't post repeatedly how stupid your opponent is. Don't declare victory or present a long-winded rant as *fact*. You just look like an idiot, and you bore everybody to death.

Please, if you are going to post here, do everybody a favor...

...and reconsider.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!
Debate what ?
The OP is a raging nut job and you're clueless .

And at least do some research, not only on your topic, but on correct debate/discussion FORM.

I can't tell you how annoying it is to go into a discussion that has potential to be really interesting, and see 2 or 3 rejects doing nothing but trolling and spinning, while proclaiming their superiority.

Here's the truth..you can't win a debate purely by being an asshole. Just because people don't engage with you doesn't mean you've made a point. And just because you've derailed the thread doesn't mean you're a fabulous conversationalist. It just means you're disruptive and probably not worth talking to.

For starters:

Point out errors in facts or logic, and that's it. Don't pose stupid questions meant to make a point that only you can decipher. Don't post repeatedly how stupid your opponent is. Don't declare victory or present a long-winded rant as *fact*. You just look like an idiot, and you bore everybody to death.

...and reconsider.

Debate what ?

Oh my you did it again!!

The irony impairment of the far left drones is astounding!

Here's the truth..you can't win a debate purely by being an asshole. .

jN1mrbv.gif

Did you note my use of the word "purely"?

It doesn't mean one can't win a debate AND be an asshole.

But that's one of the things that trolls who depend on fallacy can't understand.

You certainly got the ass hole part down pat.

For starters:

...and reconsider.

Debate what ?

Oh my you did it again!!

Dramatic irony is an occasion in a play, film, or other work in which a character's words or actions convey a meaning unperceived by the character but understood by the audience.

For starters:

...and reconsider.

Debate what ?

Oh my you did it again!!

Dramatic irony is an occasion in a play, film, or other work in which a character's words or actions convey a meaning unperceived by the character but understood by the audience.

And the far left drone comments become even more ironic, especially when they miss the mark by light years..

It is fun to keep feeding these drones, well mildly entertaining..

...and reconsider.

Debate what ?

Oh my you did it again!!

And the far left drone comments become even more ironic, especially when they miss the mark by light years..

You do know that the Far left drones are not trying to debate, right?

jN1mrbv.gif

But that's one of the things that trolls who depend on fallacy can't understand.

Says the irony impaired far left drone!

Man you drones are on an irony impairment roll tonight..

Debate what ?

Oh my you did it again!!

It says something that it's impossible to tell. What they're posting here is exactly what they post elsewhere.

Debate what ?

Oh my you did it again!!

Of course I know, they come here to push their religious agenda with the mind of a two year old.

That is why I call them far left drones..

For starters:

...and reconsider.

Debate what ?

Oh my you did it again!!

Cha Ching! $$$

For starters:

...and reconsider.

Debate what ?

Oh my you did it again!!

Cha Ching! $$$

Did you forget something?

For starters:

...and reconsider.

Debate what ?

Oh my you did it again!!

Cha Ching! $$$

Oh poor little far left drone wants to know what others make as they feel they are not paid enough to push the far left religious agenda..

jN1mrbv.gif

All you ever write is "SAYS THE....insult" or "SAYS THE.....some other insult" Would you please ask rush or hannity, or someone to give you something else to say? If it costs money, I'll pitch in a couple of bucks to get you something that isn't so dumb.

jN1mrbv.gif

All you ever write is "SAYS THE....insult" or "SAYS THE.....some other insult" Would you please ask rush or hannity, or someone to give you something else to say? If it costs money, I'll pitch in a couple of bucks to get you something that isn't so dumb.

Drones....Drones...Drones....

Drones!

DRONES!!!!!

One the most enjoyable experiences of my life was my time on the debate squad. This sho nuff ain't debate. It is a perfect example of the old saw "Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they all stink."

jN1mrbv.gif

Another irony impaired far left drone and their comments!

Drones....Drones...Drones....

Drones!

DRONES!!!!!

That is what you are a far left drone..

You should be proud of that!

Another irony impaired far left drone and their comments!

Shut up you big baby.

I've never thought of this place as a "debate" forum.

Seems like a pretty solid majority of the posts are personal insults, name calling, straw men and/or blatant partisan hyperbole.

Just sayin'.
There's more Hitler than the History Channel.

Forum List

Back