🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pocahontas (Goofy Elizabeth Warren): "i will be WATCHDOG of Crooked Hillary's administration"

One habitual liar vows to keep an eye on another habitual liar, does that make sense even in the twisted fucked up world of liberals?
Calling someone a liar when the candidate on the republican ticket is Trump, shows a level of hypocrisy that defies belief.

Trump doesn't hold a candle to the 30+ years of 'public service' ly'in by the Hill-Beast. Mainly cause Trump wasn't in 'public service' that long. Facts and logic escape 'ye..............
I'll tell you what, you point out a Hilary lie and I'll find one of Trump to match. Oh and just so you know now anytime someone uses derogatory terms like Hildabeast or fauxahontas or a million other terms I've seen people describe their rivals, to me doesn't make somebody's point stronger, quite the opposite, to me it signals a lack of actual well conceived arguments and immaturity and that includes the republican candidate, who started most of those terms.

Ahem the left burning Bush in effigy, mature? You people have no room to talk, you're just upset a Republican has the balls to give you a dose of your own medicine, suck it!
Lol, so someone who started a war under false pretenses which has tremendous negative effects on the world even today deserves praise and btw the left used arguments not derogative statements.

Fuck the left, the gutless punks vote for the Iraq war then try to weasel out pretending a man (Bush) they claim is dumb as a brick somehow outwitted them all. There's nothing quite as gutless than your typical liberal.

Calling someone a liar when the candidate on the republican ticket is Trump, shows a level of hypocrisy that defies belief.

Trump doesn't hold a candle to the 30+ years of 'public service' ly'in by the Hill-Beast. Mainly cause Trump wasn't in 'public service' that long. Facts and logic escape 'ye..............
I'll tell you what, you point out a Hilary lie and I'll find one of Trump to match. Oh and just so you know now anytime someone uses derogatory terms like Hildabeast or fauxahontas or a million other terms I've seen people describe their rivals, to me doesn't make somebody's point stronger, quite the opposite, to me it signals a lack of actual well conceived arguments and immaturity and that includes the republican candidate, who started most of those terms.

A video was to blame in the Benghazi deaths. Now, find one to match, maestro.............
Give me links please I can't comment on your statements if I don't know what the actual lie is. I probably should have specified, confirmed, not perceived lies. Not that I claim you won't be able to find Clinton lying of course. I'm just claiming Trump does it way more frequently.

Google it! It's not my responsibility to 'spell it out for you' since you've been living under a rock!

Yet another leftwit (give me a link) punk don't waste your time on the fool.

A video was to blame in the Benghazi deaths. Now, find one to match, maestro.............
Give me links please I can't comment on your statements if I don't know what the actual lie is. I probably should have specified, confirmed, not perceived lies. Not that I claim you won't be able to find Clinton lying of course. I'm just claiming Trump does it way more frequently.

Google it! It's not my responsibility to 'spell it out for you' since you've been living under a rock!

Yet another leftwit (give me a link) punk don't waste your time on the fool.
Lol, besides spouting rhetoric you seem to have trouble reading anything besides views that agree with you. I answered the post's premise on the previous page. I get it, rhetoric doesn't need any actual thinking, and thinking for someone like you is very uncomfortable, since that means you have to go out of your comfort zone . I answered both the OP in the second post of this thread and I replied to Kids first Hilary lie. That's the difference between a honest person who actually wants to have a conversation and someone who's just interested in spouting bile and calls it truth.

LOL, her response about Wall Street backing Hillary is priceless. She's totally worried about the influence of Wall Street, but Hillary is an exception. Hillary promises to get money out of politics, when she is the queen of making money off politics.

Forum List

Back