Police Arresting Parents For Opposing Critical Race Theory and Trannies??

"One man was arrested, another person was injured, and one man was ticketed for trespassing as the school board heard public comments on a draft policy for the Loudoun County Public Schools that would mandate "All students shall be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender identity/expression - LCPS staff shall allow gender-expansive or transgender students to use their chosen name and gender pronouns that reflect their gender identity without any substantiating evidence." (otherwise known as Nazi-Marxism).

A right-wing group is bragging about disrupting a meeting of the Loudoun County, Virginia, School Board on Tuesday night that had convened to discuss inclusivity. Stand Up Virginia has been behind other recent protests at school board meetings in Loudoun Country against transgender inclusion and the purported addition of what it calls "critical race theory" to the school curriculum.

Republicans have been using the term, which refers to the academic study of systemic racism in the United States, in pushing the claim that an un-American, racially divisive form of liberal propaganda is being forced onto school-aged children. The false claim is aimed at motivating voters to support Republican candidates. Fox News has aired hundreds of mentions of the term."

Why are these parents being attacked by the cops simply for trying to protect their children from being turned into radical trannies while being forced to undergo black racist indoctrination?? At first there was some worry that Republicans would have very little policies to campaign on during the midterms; especially with how bummed out some are over the last elections -- but the fear of Critical Racists teaming up with Satanic Trannies will be just the motivation needed to get the base out to vote.

Critical race theory is a grad student level course. And only in law school. So the only people who can take that course are in law school.

It has never been taught in K-12 or undergrad levels.

The far right has chosen the two issues in your OP to scare people into voting for republicans.

Private and homeschool.

Never ever let any leftist anywhere near your child
They'll indoctrinate them or molest them
Home schooled kids are very prone to abuse from their parents. In fact it is one of the main reasons the parents do it.

They are also more prone to not have a proper education.

I have talked to 2 people who say they were home schooled. One didn't know who Eisenhower was. She asked me, no kidding here, "what's an Eisenhower?"

The other one's full knowledge of WWI was seeing the movie Saving Private Ryan. That's what he said when I said something about that war to him.

I'm sure not all home schooled people got the same terrible education those two above received but I'm afraid there are more like them than there are those who received a proper education at home school.

"One man was arrested, another person was injured, and one man was ticketed for trespassing as the school board heard public comments on a draft policy for the Loudoun County Public Schools that would mandate "All students shall be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender identity/expression - LCPS staff shall allow gender-expansive or transgender students to use their chosen name and gender pronouns that reflect their gender identity without any substantiating evidence." (otherwise known as Nazi-Marxism).

A right-wing group is bragging about disrupting a meeting of the Loudoun County, Virginia, School Board on Tuesday night that had convened to discuss inclusivity. Stand Up Virginia has been behind other recent protests at school board meetings in Loudoun Country against transgender inclusion and the purported addition of what it calls "critical race theory" to the school curriculum.

Republicans have been using the term, which refers to the academic study of systemic racism in the United States, in pushing the claim that an un-American, racially divisive form of liberal propaganda is being forced onto school-aged children. The false claim is aimed at motivating voters to support Republican candidates. Fox News has aired hundreds of mentions of the term."

Why are these parents being attacked by the cops simply for trying to protect their children from being turned into radical trannies while being forced to undergo black racist indoctrination?? At first there was some worry that Republicans would have very little policies to campaign on during the midterms; especially with how bummed out some are over the last elections -- but the fear of Critical Racists teaming up with Satanic Trannies will be just the motivation needed to get the base out to vote.

Critical race theory is a grad student level course. And only in law school. So the only people who can take that course are in law school.

It has never been taught in K-12 or undergrad levels.

The far right has chosen the two issues in your OP to scare people into voting for republicans.

Except it has been amply demonstrated that you libs lie shamelessly in order to advance your agenda.

So, your denial means less than nothing.

Wait for the lawsuits for wrongful deaths when the gender-switchers start being harrassed by the straight student body and commit suicide. The problem won't exist long. Kids can be brutal when they sense a weakness.

Frankly,
I would just remove my child from the school. The less students, the less funding.
Money talks.
Hugs

Well, I don't know what your property taxes or any other local taxes in your area go toward but as a rule of thumb, unless you move out of the area and homeschool, chances are, you're still funding that school.
Then if your funding that school through your taxes, you should have a say what is and isn't taught in it.
Everyone has the right to free speech?
That's an honest question btw
Thank You
Hugs

That's what school board meetings are for....you know, as long as they don't turn into free for all's. :)
Taking each and every person's opinions into account would be a recipe for paralysis in a school system.
I guess if what's being taught offends you that much you can either complain or pull the kid out of the school.

I don't get it.

What is so wrong with using a pronoun?

I mean if a child wants to be addressed as she or he what is it to anyone else?

How does that harm anyone?

I just don't understand how people can believe they have the right to discriminate and traumatize a child just because that child is transgender.

Frankly,
I would just remove my child from the school. The less students, the less funding.
Money talks.
Hugs

Well, I don't know what your property taxes or any other local taxes in your area go toward but as a rule of thumb, unless you move out of the area and homeschool, chances are, you're still funding that school.
Then if your funding that school through your taxes, you should have a say what is and isn't taught in it.
Thank You
Hugs

That's what school board meetings are for....you know, as long as they don't turn into free for all's. :)
Taking each and every person's opinions into account would be a recipe for paralysis in a school system.
I guess if what's being taught offends you that much you can either complain or pull the kid out of the school.

I don't get it.

I just don't understand how people can believe they have the right to discriminate and traumatize a child just because that child is transgender.
Promoting lies is not education.

when did you trans Biffster?
I know for reactionary right wing cucks -- anyone who stands against the discrimination of historically marginalized groups is hard for you to grasp.....

But that is why you are a reactionary right wing cuck.......

The rest of us who stand on principle have no problem with understanding how Civil Rights work

Which is why conservatives have been opposed to virtually every Civil Rights initiative made in this country if it didn't center on catering to the white wealth class...
It seems quite apparent you were sleeping through school Moron. Better look again who voted for LBJ's equal rights bill. By the way it was not the demoncraps.

I think you should take your own advice. If you did, you would see your post is a lie.

In the senate, 46 democrats voted for the Civil Rights Act. 21 voted no.

In the House, 152 democrats voted for the Civil Rights act. 96 voted no.

Or you can continue to post lies for people like me to shred to pieces and show everyone what a total fool you are.

Frankly,
Money talks.
Hugs

Thank You
Hugs

I don't get it.

The local school board has absolutely NOTHING to do with what is taught at a university law program. They have everything to do with public K-12.

So tell me why those people were going to the local school board?

Frankly,
Money talks.
Hugs

Thank You
Hugs

I don't get it.

The local school board has absolutely NOTHING to do with what is taught at a university law program. They have everything to do with public K-12.

Your pretense that the schools are not being used to push anti-white racism, is a retarded lie.

The other one's full knowledge of WWI was seeing the movie Saving Private Ryan.
Wrong war. LOL. Might better go back and give that public education another try. Private Ryan was a WWII movie.

OMG you actually believe that a proper education on WWII is only seeing that movie and nothing more?

Wow.

Thank goodness you have no control of what is taught in our public schools.

Frankly,
Money talks.
Hugs

Thank You
Hugs

I don't get it.

For most of us, there's nothing wrong with using whatever pronoun you'd like. However, since only a % of people right now care about pronouns and since most of them don't wear their pronouns on a sign around their necks, it can be confusing to those of us who'd rather just address the person by their name. Berating a child for being different is never right.

Frankly,
Money talks.
Hugs

Thank You
Hugs

I don't get it.

If the school board is teaching anything in their science program that promotes anything but PROVEN SCIENTIFIC FACT, it is teaching lies. An impressionable child, boy or girl, who is taught that they are other than their birth gender is being lied to by the educator, hired by and teaching the school board curriculum--Please keep up moron. Not one word was spoken about a university law program.

The other one's full knowledge of WWI was seeing the movie Saving Private Ryan.
Wrong war. LOL. Might better go back and give that public education another try. Private Ryan was a WWII movie.

OMG you actually believe that a proper education on WWII is only seeing that movie and nothing more?

Wow.

Thank goodness you have no control of what is taught in our public schools.
I am amazed that your ignorant ass didn't realize that the movie you were using to discredit a person's knowledge of WWI was actually set in WWII. Keep running your ignorant mouth--this is actually getting entertaining.

Okay... I know this is off topic. Not sure where it goes I'm new here.
But this is the stuff that just makes me smh
WHAT??

Is there a class in the public schools for doublespeak?
I'm so confused

I don't know where this should go

when did you trans Biffster?
I know for reactionary right wing cucks -- anyone who stands against the discrimination of historically marginalized groups is hard for you to grasp.....

But that is why you are a reactionary right wing cuck.......

The rest of us who stand on principle have no problem with understanding how Civil Rights work

Which is why conservatives have been opposed to virtually every Civil Rights initiative made in this country if it didn't center on catering to the white wealth class...
It seems quite apparent you were sleeping through school Moron. Better look again who voted for LBJ's equal rights bill. By the way it was not the demoncraps.

I think you should take your own advice. If you did, you would see your post is a lie.

In the senate, 46 democrats voted for the Civil Rights Act. 21 voted no.

In the House, 152 democrats voted for the Civil Rights act. 96 voted no.

Or you can continue to post lies for people like me to shred to pieces and show everyone what a total fool you are.

The Senate version:[29]

• Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[29]

• Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
  • Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)

So a higher percentage of republicans voted for it than the KKK Leftists.

yeah and your lover Biden loves this.

Forum List

Back